Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The nearest Brothel to Wigan  (Read 2986 times)

Offline John Alan

question is in the title what would be wigans nearest brothel ?

Offline Atlas1957

External Link/Members Only at 8.5 miles and 17 minutes?
Maybe some in Bolton?  Illusions?  Basement 74?
I've never been to any of them.

Does look a bit of a parlour-less desert up there in Wigan though!

Might be worth going to the Bury/North Manchester parlours instead?

Offline John Alan

its shit and the indi's around area are not exactly amazing other than 1 or 2

Offline capt_slowpoke

None in Wigan anymore, used to be 3 but all closed down now, best was Winstanley Street by far, many on here would agree with that

Offline SmoothieNeil

None in Wigan anymore, used to be 3 but all closed down now, best was Winstanley Street by far, many on here would agree with that

Deffo, mid 2000s was always guaranteed good fun in Winstanley Street, loved visiting it for an afternoon of fun.

Oddest moment i ever had there was when i was in the room and i was giving lady a massage when all of a sudden the door was charged open by her dog, massive sod he was too, had to be ungentlemanly and get behind the lady incase he made an attack on my bits, was very off-putting

Offline blueboy85

Deffo, mid 2000s was always guaranteed good fun in Winstanley Street, loved visiting it for an afternoon of fun.

Oddest moment i ever had there was when i was in the room and i was giving lady a massage when all of a sudden the door was charged open by her dog, massive sod he was too, had to be ungentlemanly and get behind the lady incase he made an attack on my bits, was very off-putting

It's a good job you weren't doing her doggy style!