Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NW Parlours - Opening dates  (Read 17324 times)

Offline Dallen

That’s it for this weekend and the foreseeable future I would say.

Offline Saeran

Based on the announcement possibly all the massage parlours/shops in Greater Manchester, Blackburn with Darwen, Burnley, Hyndburn, Pendle, Rossendale, Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees will have to close again.

I am not sure about that, as it is not a full lock down as pubs are still allowed to remain open. The main concern that the government has, I think, is transmission within the household within a certain community, especially with a religious holiday coming.

Offline GingerNuts

I am not sure about that, as it is not a full lock down as pubs are still allowed to remain open. The main concern that the government has, I think, is transmission within the household within a certain community, especially with a religious holiday coming.

The news seems a bit muddled at the moment, hence possibly. We'll see what's officially announced.

Offline NigelF

Hope parlours don't shut. While the quality of girls in the current parlour scene is poor, it's been nice punting while it's been fairly quiet and you can get a look at more of the girls than usual without having to hang around.

within a certain community, especially with a religious holiday coming.

Likewise I also like parlour punting during that holiday because they're often noticeably quieter. Even Indies seem a little easier to book.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 12:03:15 am by NigelF »

Offline Ahalfa Carling

The general theory going around is that the lockdown is actually aimed at the Pakistani/South Asian & Muslim communities within the local areas. With Eid al-Adha coming up there would normally be a lot of visiting of relatives houses during the festival, usually to share meals. Obviously they wouldn't be visiting pubs & restaurants.

If you have a close look at the general ethnic make up of some of the communities around West Yorkshire, Oldham, Darwen, Burnley & Nelson - you will see that they are all "weaving & cotton towns" that employed large numbers of immigrants from the indian sub-continent in the '50's 60's & 70's.

Sadly, as I live in the area, it looks like my planned post lockdown ice breaker for tomorrow is going to be cancelled :-(

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just been on the news and while pubs are still open you can only go to them with people from the same house or in your support bubble so if you've bubbled up with a parlour girl it's good to go  :rolleyes:

I don't actually see parlours shutting up shop again as they've only just opened and in that business cash is king

Offline Scotpunter

The general theory going around is that the lockdown is actually aimed at the Pakistani/South Asian & Muslim communities within the local areas. With Eid al-Adha coming up there would normally be a lot of visiting of relatives houses during the festival, usually to share meals. Obviously they wouldn't be visiting pubs & restaurants.

If you have a close look at the general ethnic make up of some of the communities around West Yorkshire, Oldham, Darwen, Burnley & Nelson - you will see that they are all "weaving & cotton towns" that employed large numbers of immigrants from the indian sub-continent in the '50's 60's & 70's.

Sadly, as I live in the area, it looks like my planned post lockdown ice breaker for tomorrow is going to be cancelled :-(

That is pretty much my thinking on it too. There was some woman complaining on the radio yesterday saying how unfair it is that 'Eid has been cancelled'. I don't believe it has, you are being expected to remain within your own home to celebrate it. Not visit 150 relatives.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Online RadioKid

That is pretty much my thinking on it too. There was some woman complaining on the radio yesterday saying how unfair it is that 'Eid has been cancelled'. I don't believe it has, you are being expected to remain within your own home to celebrate it. Not visit 150 relatives.

Big difference between visiting a neighbour and your Nan  or visiting 150 mate.

The issue was the countless people flocking to tourist spots and beaches unopposed from all over the country that has not been properly addressed.

I think the government should give proper notice and issue proper enforcement. Otherwise it's just wishy washy.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'm sure there were various threads about which parlours had / hadn't closed etc but here we go again  :thumbsdown:

Just checking a few websites and KSG who basically didn't shut last time don't appear to have any girls listed on the rota after Weds, perhaps they are still doing it UTC or perhaps it's too big a gamble to stay open after that sex party was raided last time  :unknown:

LMB also don't have girls listed at the end of the week

Preston VIP do but that may change

GFE Bury do but again subject to change though their website is normally up to date

50 Shades closed

Roses retreat closed

Feel free to add any additional info on parlours closing or indeed staying open

Offline BaldEagle

I'm sure there were various threads about which parlours had / hadn't closed etc but here we go again  :thumbsdown:

Just checking a few websites and KSG who basically didn't shut last time don't appear to have any girls listed on the rota after Weds, perhaps they are still doing it UTC or perhaps it's too big a gamble to stay open after that sex party was raided last time  :unknown:

LMB also don't have girls listed at the end of the week

Preston VIP do but that may change

GFE Bury do but again subject to change though their website is normally up to date

50 Shades closed

Roses retreat closed

Feel free to add any additional info on parlours closing or indeed staying open

Boudoir Babes has empty rotas at both Deansgate and Cheadle after Wednesday.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Boudoir Babes has empty rotas at both Deansgate and Cheadle after Wednesday.
Yeah aren't Boudoir babes basically the same people as KSG under a different name  :unknown:

Offline Goldfinch

Diamond Dollz showing girls on the rota till Wednesday,then they are closed,confirmed by a conversation with the friendly receptionist earlier:

External Link/Members Only

Cosmopolitan and Piccadily Selecta both closed from Thursday.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 03:02:42 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Paul666

Angel lodge liverpool closed from Friday last week

Offline GingerNuts

Angel lodge liverpool closed from Friday last week

Why are they open on Thursday?

Edit:
Oops, misread :dash:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 03:49:18 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline chrishornx

looks like the 'big freeze' for incalls is on it's way

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: