Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isobellaboobs Morley hotel  (Read 2086 times)

43 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (37 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline hoganlad

I came across Isobella's profile on Adultwork a couple of weeks ago and thought she looked like my kind of woman. Nice curves and big natural tits and states that she loves DFK which is quite a big deal for me.
External Link/Members Only

Sent her an email through AW asking if she was free at a certain time and date (no phone number was showing). Got a quick reply saying she was and asked me to put in a booking request which I duly did.
On the day of the meet I emailed to confirm we were still on, again quick response "yes". I gave her my phone number and she told me she would text me her address later that morning.

The venue was The Village Hotel in Morley, a nice hotel close to the motorway and really easy to find. I got there about 10 minutes before the arranged time, plenty of free parking within 50 yards of the entrance.
I sent her a text saying I was there and got one back with the room number. It's a busy hotel with a gym attached so there were a lot of people around, I just walked in through the front door and straight to the lift, no problem.
Out of the lift and down the corridor, knock on the door and it magically opened itself. I stepped in to find Isobella behind me. I was well happy with what I saw, pictures on AW are accurate although I did think before that the pictures may have been doctored or were old photos. The only difference was her hair is a lot shorter now.
I was offered a shower but had showered before I left home. She offered me a drink, water was fine.

Isobella helped me undress and we got on the bed, started with lovely DFK and got an instant hard on as she was stroking my cock and balls. She then sat up and got out of  the one piece body thing she was wearing and I could not resist kissing and licking those awesome tits. I was then asked to put a finger in her pussy.
 Next she asked if I like OWO, obviously, "that's fine" she says and begins, fucking hell she is good. Tongue teasing, fast then slow balls licking, loads of spit and eye contact, had me on the edge for a while. Not wanting to shoot to soon I asked her to lie down so I could go down on her, I gave her pussy a good licking for a while and from the sounds she was making she was close and then moving her hips to rub her pussy on my mouth she came. (or is a good actor)
Then back to sucking, spitting on, licking and wanking my cock.
Then condom on cowgirl with a combo of tit sucking and kissing, doggy and finally missionary when I came with our tongues in each others mouths.

After cleaning up we had a kiss and cuddle and a bit of small talk. I then took a shower.
Before leaving I paid her. £120 for 1 hour. I got back to my car 1hour and 15 mins after the meeting began, definitely not a clock watcher.
I've got to say I really liked Isobella..
Only downer was I looked at her profile again when I got home to see that the price was now £100 for an hour for the rest of the evening. I don't feel cheated as I had a great time and paid the rate that I was happy with at the time of booking. It just left a bit of a bad taste being a Yorkshireman.
I would definitely go back but might have to ask about price first.