Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tangier  (Read 68013 times)

Offline seeker

Right lads,
which test would I need to get before boarding flight back from Morocco .
Im fully vaccinated so only need to show my vacation letter (from Scotland)
We don't have a app as yet .
This is a extract from mwn as government has capped covid test prices

"the classic PCR test will now cost MAD 400, while the rapid PCR test’s price is set to MAD 600.

The antigenic test is said to now cost MAD 200, and the serological test will be administered at MAD 120."

Offline ELDNG

If I remember correctly you're in Scotland - here's the relevant info External Link/Members Only

Offline Royd30

Brilliant bit of info and research
I am going to Marrakesh tomorrow, if you do the same for returning to the UK, Stansted, Ryanair, font believe we need anything apart from locator form and be double jabbed. If you share any info please….regards

Offline seeker

I am going to Marrakesh tomorrow, if you do the same for returning to the UK, Stansted, Ryanair, font believe we need anything apart from locator form and be double jabbed. If you share any info please….regards

You can download the locater form online and prefill it ready to exhibit.

Offline seeker

If I remember correctly you're in Scotland - here's the relevant info External Link/Members Only

Yep in Scotland.
To be on the safe side looks like the one to get is

a nucleic acid test, including a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test.
Thats probably another £100 added to cost of the trip (2 pcr tests )
Thats not so bad  :)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 08:39:46 am by seeker »

Offline Mikey123

All arrivals from amber countries into the UK need to have taken a PCR test within 72 hours of departure to the UK. Make sure that this is done and also you have prebooked your day 2 test for which you’ll need to put the information on the passenger locator form for UK. 

Offline seeker

All arrivals from amber countries into the UK need to have taken a PCR test within 72 hours of departure to the UK. Make sure that this is done and also you have prebooked your day 2 test for which you’ll need to put the information on the passenger locator form for UK.

:thumbsup:

Offline bedhedred

« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 09:05:50 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Jimbo1984

Greetings all

I had been away from this punting heaven for 18 months and so I decided enough was enough and it was time for another visit

Here's a report so far with some advice which I think will come in handy

My preferred mode of passage is the London Stansted to Rabat Thursday evening flight. £8, booked about 3 weeks ago. It arrived on time, at Rabat airport they ask for the 'passenger locator form' and your proof of vaccination or PCR test. I showed him the PCR test and he literally looked at it for 1 second and waved me on to the immigration who annoyingly asked for the 'passenger locator form' again so if anyone is going soon, I recommend having two of these filled out. It wasn't a huge hassle, it just meant I had to tell him my destination address and it took 2-3 mins

At Rabat airport there is an ATM for 'Al Barid Bank'. BEWARE of this ATM if you have a Revolut metal card. Bastard thing ate my card after one attempt and if it wasn't for the fact that I have 2-3 other cards I would have been done for. Long story short I had to go back to the airport the next day (I stayed in Rabat) and the Al Barid lady who starts at 11:00 opened the ATM for me and there were two cards in there, BOTH REVOLUT METAL but what mattered was that my card was there and is now safely back with me

If you ever decide to stay in Rabat, I recommend you download taxi app called 'Careem' for convenience. It works in Tangier too

Got the 'Al Boraq' to Tangier. No covid checks, not many people wearing masks or social distancing. Here in Tangier now and lined up my regular for an overnight and got a few on Snapchat who are DTF as well as an overall vibe of this being a buyer's market more than ever

Further reports to follow

Offline ELDNG

My last night in Tanger. Your assumption is correct. Not too many girls in the bars but what few girls there are are mostly going home empty handed. Even fewer punters.

Offline Jimbo1984

Who would have thought Tangier in a curfew with all the nightclubs closed would be my best trip out here?!  :D

So let's start with day 1:

Made contact with my regular and arranged for a 22:00 meet. Despite the 21:00 to 05:00 curfew she assured me there would no problem her coming to me at that time. So I had some time to kill and I went down to that scenic mile of filth called Malabata. First stop was El Toro which looks like it's been revamped recently. Looks a little bit more upmarket now. Saw an absolute beast standing outside at 19:00 dressed like she's just come out of 555. T&A for miles. She was with a guy and then a tinted 4x4 pulls up and she jumps in. At 20:30 the restaurants, shisha cafes et al start to empty out but I also noticed some brave souls go the other way. This is because some places are defying the curfew behind closed doors with entry only for contacts/loyal customers. It's kind of like an open secret around here. Lots of evidence of this on Snapchat

Every hot babe I message on Snapchat is responding to my messages and giving her number straight away should I ask for it. I don't think I've collected as much numbers on previous trips as I have on this one

19:00 - 21:00 is the scramble to do last minute shopping/eating/chilling/fucking(?) so the streets are packed and taxis are like gold dust

My regular turned up at 22:00 when boulevard Mohammed V was down to a trickle and with their only being beggars or people walking home on the streets. She stayed for a few hours and we reminisced about the old days in between sessions. She gave me the number of a cracking mate of hers so she was lined up for day 2 which I'll report on later

In a nutshell, if you're fully vaxxed, and you can drive, you need to get out here straight away because you'll be shooting ducks in a barrel

Day 2 and 3 report to follow soon

Offline Jimbo1984

My last night in Tanger. Your assumption is correct. Not too many girls in the bars but what few girls there are are mostly going home empty handed. Even fewer punters.

Thanks hope you had a good trip!

Offline ELDNG

Thanks hope you had a good trip!
I'm already looking at flights for November! I had a blast, 9pm curfew did cause a few logistics issues but nothing too major - hopefully it's either eased to 11pm or removed altogether in the next few weeks. I'll write up a full report in the next few days.

Offline Jimbo1984

On day 2 I went for breakfast at 'Extrablatt' who do a half decent range of breakfast offerings and I think it goes on all day

I then decided I needed to break my massage + hammam cherry. I went to to SO M Spa that one adjacent to Space lounge. There was a dolled-up big one on the counter and she looked like she wanted to molest me. I kept my cool and pretended I was enquiring about prices instead so I took a photo of the price list with her juggs all up my face - see attached for shot of price list (alas not the juggs)

I ended up going back a few hours later and there was this kind of average looking one, again dolled-up, who was gonna do my massage. The absolute legend of an owner, who looks like a cross between a Cartel boss, drug addict, guy who follows you in the Medina and Moroccan moneyed elite took my payment of MAD400 and 'Bouchra' took me to the room and asked me to undress. The massage was so-so and the swipes eventually did their magic and 30 mins into it I was ready. She said MAD500 for BJ and MAD1200 for full service and after about 5 mins of negotiations I got her down to MAD500 for full service. The amazing thing about this girl was that when she got into the massage room she took off her jacket thing and suddenly she went from a 6 to a 7 and then when naked and her D cups on display along with the textbook Moroccan ass she was definitely a 7.5/8 - all 5'5 of her! Super tight too and she had to ask me to slow down as the massage table was creaking quite a lot. Number taken, and will see her again in future

Once the 'massage' was over it was off to the Hamam and as I was being led away by another big one, I saw Bouchra talking to this absolutely spectacular one and overheard her talking about how I only speak Arabic 'shwiya' (a little bit). The spectacular one - and by spectacular I mean 6'0, double Ds, dark brown (think Marrakech girl), not fat with a big ass - made that intense eye contact that only seasoned punters to Morocco will know. I remember thinking if she does my hammam I'll be ready for another shot in 2 minutes. As it turns out, the big gal couldn't entice me for a happy ending as I was pretty spent but the hammam was decent and it was my first ever one. Tipped her MAD200

Finishing up I went to a vacant massage room with my toiletries and got dressed with Bouchra inviting herself in randomly and touching me indecently and giggling. I fucking love this country. As I finished up and I went to leave guess who just happens to be standing there staring at me. The spectacular one! Luckily I had my number written down on small slips and I handed it to her and she took it gratefully. Walking out, I felt like this really was a happy ending to day 2 but I still had the recommendation from my regular to look forward to

Dinner was at 'Abou Tayssir' in the medina. I highly recommend it if you're into Levantine food. The owner is an absolute character, an old Syrian bloke who chain smokes and entertains you as if it's his front room, which given its size it kind of feels like it is

By now it's 20:00 and the spectacular one is phoning me. I almost went giddy with excitement. WhatsApp'd her and told her I was seeing someone else tonight but I'll meet her tomorrow if she wants. She said she'd see if she's not busy but this would eventually come back to bit me in the ass (will be explained in day 3 report)

Saw the recommendation from my regular and she turned out to be ok, friendly enough, average face, named 'Hanane' and very tight for a 34 year old. Probably won't repeat but she was well behaved

Anyway that was day 2 and if you haven't booked your Rabat-Tangier tickets by now I don't know what to say to you

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steve2

Offline seeker

Thanks for the information Jimbo1984 :thumbsup:.
Good to know fun can still be had .
I was supposed to fly out 21st September, but one of the lads
Got sick so trip cancelled, trying to reschedule hopefully for Oct .
4th Oct will mean no PCR tests there or back
If your fully jabbed .
Don't know if we still need to book the 2 day test in advance ?

Offline Jimbo1984

Thanks for the information Jimbo1984 :thumbsup:.
Good to know fun can still be had .
I was supposed to fly out 21st September, but one of the lads
Got sick so trip cancelled, trying to reschedule hopefully for Oct .
4th Oct will mean no PCR tests there or back
If your fully jabbed .
Don't know if we still need to book the 2 day test in advance ?

No worries, hope it comes in handy

As far as I am aware you don't need to take a day 2 test if you're fully vaxxed - from October 4th

FYI PCR test is MAD400 and a good place to get it from is called: Laboratoire d'analyses medicales Derdabi. There are two entrances, one which is the main clinic and a little side entrance which takes you into a tiny dentist style office where a lady does your PCR test. Receptionist named 'Lamia' speaks English and you don't need to book a test you just turn up and in my case I waited about 10 mins on a Saturday afternoon. 'Mehdi' took my test and he spoke perfect English. The test results came through 4 hours later

Offline Jimbo1984

I realised there haven't been a lot of pics shared on here recently so here is one of 'Bouchra' from SO M Spa

« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 04:39:49 pm by Jimbo1984 »

Offline Jimbo1984

Day 3 breakfast was at 'Beymen' which is in Malabata next to Kandinsky. Decent Turkish food and it beats the bland generic breakfasts that you can get at most cafes - try the 'Menemen'

I messaged the spectacular one from SO M Spa with a view to trying to arrange a night time tryst. That's when I realised she's SIMP hunting and is looking for some sort of long-term arrangement. Lots of questions - duration of my stay, let me get to know you, I'll see if I'm free and then finally my favourite; just come for a massage. I quit whilst I was ahead but left it open as I really wanna bang this girl one day

I then went for a trip to the Medina, where I noticed more beggars than usual and more of those Marrakech style guys who follow you for money but thankfully not as persistent. After killing some time drinking coffees and mint teas and with it getting closer to curfew I decided to pay Malabata a visit to see what I could find. I walked along the promenade from Hotel Miramar all the way to McDonalds but I was disappointed as it was a quite Sunday night. Malabata was busy as usual though but not as many girls as Friday night. Still, I saw a good one walking my way with a one piece on, about 5'7, brunette, with nice big tits. I was undecided on her though but I changed my mind just as she got close so I rudely interrupted her conversation with her friend to hand her a small slip with my number on it. The look on her face was of sheer disgust yet 24 hours later when I was getting ready to board my flight she's sending me the 'Cc' (cou cou) on WhatsApp. It really is a buyer's market. Pic attached and she's 100% up for it on my next visit

Curfew kicked in whilst I was in Malabata and the Police start whistling and shoo-ing people away. That's when I realised I hadn't had dinner and I was starving. Every restaurant shut!! No takeaways open either!! But I then remembered a WG I follow on Spapchat who posted a story of herself eating at 03:00 in the morning at a restaurant called 'Lubina blanca'. Rang them, ascertained that they were still open and operating, so ordered taxi from 'Careem'. The driver told me there would be no issues with the Police and he was 100% right. Plenty of people still driving around but not many walking on the streets. Lubina Blanca was slightly above average, with one waiter speaking good English. Will return here on future visits as every other girl walking in was a WG in her civvies. None that were that special, but it was only a matter of time before a stunner walked in. MAD150 for grilled shark, bread, fish soup, Baba ganouch and coke. Got taxi back home at 23:30 from the same guy who dropped me earlier, and tried to arrange one last punt. Sent out about 10 messages on Snapchat and got about 4(!) responses and went with the one who was living about 2 mins away from me. She turned up at 00:30 - which was about 15 mins after I messaged her. She came with her much better looking friend and I felt majorly conflicted but was nervous enough having two in my apartment at the same time (for the first time!) so honoured my agreement with her. MAD1000, they both stayed until 03:00, drinking dancing and just having a good time. Neither made any trouble nor did they steal anything or hassle over the money. The only minor negative was the girl was a 6 whilst her mate was a solid 8 and with a better personality. Still, numbers taken for future visits

And so that was the end of my first trip to Tangier in 18 months. Hope you enjoyed the write up and I hope you find it helpful for when you visit this city of 25°c and cool breezes in late September

Offline Jimbo1984

Night curfew shortened, now from 23:00 to 05:00 starting from tomorrow  :dash:

Offline Cheetah_321

Thanks for the reviews! I would love to go pay a visit. Always had a thing for Moroccon women. How do i find them on snapchat ? Wheres the best social media places to look? just to get an idea

Offline Jimbo1984

Thanks for the reviews! I would love to go pay a visit. Always had a thing for Moroccon women. How do i find them on snapchat ? Wheres the best social media places to look? just to get an idea

No worries, glad to be of assistance

To find them on Snapchat you can either add the Snapchat accounts of girls you already have as phonebook contats - it will sync with Snapchat. Or you can go to map view and then add them via city heatmaps for Tangier, Marrakech, Casa etc. It's a numbers game and will take time and effort so don't expect overnight results. Not too different from a punting trip!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2021, 05:55:19 pm by Jimbo1984 »

Offline quickben

Government travel advice pending. I'm debating going this weekend for a week or two, but wondering how much current conditions might hamper things for someone who doesn't have some previous numbers?

Offline ELDNG

Here's my trip report for last month's visit. Went to Tanger on the 18th and left on the 25th. Booked direct flights to Tanger from Gatwick for a smidgen over £200. Neither of the two apartments that I had used in previous visits were available on AirBNB so had to look for a new place which was surprisingly easy compared to previous trips - spammed every other host in Tanger and had more than a few positive responses. I eventually decided on using a host who told me in no uncertain terms that the guard would be "cooperative" and that I would have no trouble bringing in girls. Cost me just under £300 for 7 nights. The apartment is *extremely* well located - though it wasn't perfect during this trip for reasons I'll explain later. Other hosts continued to chase me up on the booking, one even lowering their rates for me.

Day 1 - landed in Tanger around 3pm. Had my passenger locator form and NHS pass printed off which is checked at the first desk after you get off - which was literally one guy checking that the passenger locator form had been filled correctly and he was using a phone to check the QR code on the vaccine passes. As can be expected, it took quite some time to get through this desk. The guy kept the passenger locator form which threw me off and I had to double check that I could go forward without it. The next set of desks were staffed by your usual immigration officers - the only question they asked was my country of origin and let me go without any hassle. Arranged to be picked up by my airBNB host for 200dh - only a bit more than the usual 150dh that a taxi would cost and saved me the hassle of struggling to find the apartment.

First night I went to Sky 5. A restaurant/bar at the end of the marina next to 555. It was a Saturday and the place was packed - however it was mostly guys and not too many girls - and only 1 or two interested me. Everyone was seated and there wasn't much mixing - I wasn't sure if that was because the staff didn't allow it so I stayed in my seat almost the entire time. Girl on the adjacent table spoke English and got her number quite easily - but I didn't fancy her too much so I never took things further. Started messaging a girl who I met on a previous trip - she was one of the best shags I've had in Tanger - but is an absolute pain to deal with. Asked her if she was free and she was, however she was going to a shisha lounge and would meet me straight after........I leave Sky 5 at closing time and walk back to the apartment. It's 1030 and she assures me she's still coming. Then at midnight she messages me and says she can't stay the whole night like we initially agreed and that she could only stay a hour or two. I tell her no and left it at that. She messages me again at 1 agreeing to meet but I told her I was tired and was going to sleep. I really wanted to avoid the late nights this trip and avoid messing up my sleep pattern too much.

Day 2 - After the shitshow that was the day before I decided go for massage/hammam at Salon Kapedos. Cost was the usual 400dh. Hammam lady was larger woman in her late 30s/early 40s who wasn't shy about scrubbing in between your legs - she definitely wanted to make some extra cash - however I wasn't interested as I only partake in extras in the massage portion. Masseuse was mid 20s - probably a 6/10 - I have the worst of luck in getting attractive masseuses. Come to the end of the massage - which was great, btw - we start negotiating for a HJ finish. She starts off at 500, i fire 200 back at her, she immediately comes down to 400, I cheekily hold at 200 but she wasn't having any of it - so I go up to 300 - which she agrees to, albeit reluctantly.

After the sausage fest that I encountered the previous day at Sky 5, I decide to go to the bar at Oumnia instead. I go in there just past 7 - unsure where to sit so I take a seat underneath the canopy at the edge of the bar area - which ended up being one of the worst areas to sit. On my visit the following day I was seated next to the pool right near to the toilets which proved to be a much better location. Like Sky 5, everyone is seated at their tables. Guys will make eye contact and invite girls over to their table. However through a combination of my poor eyesight/night vision - I am overdue on my eye test - and poor lighting I could barely make out what the girls looked like so I took a stroll around the pool area checking out the girls - most weren't to my liking - the selection of girls just wasn't that great. So I approached one who looked quite attractive from further out -  but once I got closer I realised that she was was quite average however since the selection wasn't that great I followed through and introduced myself - she invited me to sit with her at her table - and through google translate we agreed on 800dh. Now this is where the curfew screws things up and makes logistics quite difficult. She asks the inevitable question about where I'm staying and says that she's had trouble lately with apartments and tells me it's only 500 for a hotel room, presumably at Oumnia, I never did ask. Keen not to add a further 500 to the cost of my night, I refuse. She agrees to come to my apartment, though I could tell she was still a little nervous. She puts on the abaya type gown over her dress and you would never know that she was girl from a bar. I tell her my apartment is within walking distance and that it was near the Ibn Battuta mall - she says it's too far and that we should take a taxi. After a few unsuccessful attempts to hail a taxi during the curfew madness she gives up and decides to walk, lol. We make the extremely short walk to the road that my apartment is located on and it's *busy* tons of people milling about and hanging around and she gets a little spooked and comes to a stop - I reassure her again that we wouldn't have any problems - though there was more than a sliver of doubt that something could go wrong. I was very conscious of the possibility of other residents seeing us walk in and making things difficult for us. We make our way to the entrance, I say salam to the guard, she does too, and we walk in without any problems. We wait for the lift and as we're waiting in the lobby, in comes a family which makes both of us quite nervous. We get in the lift and they wait for the next one. Up to my floor and into the apartment without any issues. *Phew*.

Once we get in she breathes a sigh of relief and laughs about how easy and problem free it was to get in. Ended up being a poor and forgettable shag though. She did offer some of her friends who were a lot more to my liking looks wise but I never did take her up on it.

The most annoying thing about the curfew was that it made bringing girls back straight from the bars more of a challenge as my apartment building was a hive of activity as everybody was coming back home at the same time and the road it was on was still quite busy making it much harder to be discreet.

Disappointing first 2 days in Tanger. My trips always end up starting off poorly and tend to end quite well and this trip was no exception. Days 3 to 7 were a lot better. :D

Will try to write up part 2 in the next few days.....

Offline wello123

Nice write up. Been in active for a while think I will look to head out soon always been Agadir but tempted for Tangier

Offline Jimbo1984

Government travel advice pending. I'm debating going this weekend for a week or two, but wondering how much current conditions might hamper things for someone who doesn't have some previous numbers?

Numbers or no numbers, now is a good time to go for a Tangier newbie - Airbnb owners are desperate to have you, as are the girls. Read the entire forum and make the move

Offline quickben

Numbers or no numbers, now is a good time to go for a Tangier newbie - Airbnb owners are desperate to have you, as are the girls. Read the entire forum and make the move

Thanks Jimbob, did so last night. Will be arriving on saturday for two weeks and will see how things go. As you said, Airbnb wasn't a problem, seem to have found a decent apartment with an accommodating host. I've read the thread, but will read relevant bits again.

Awaiting the update from ELDNG, and will report back with my experiences.

Offline seeker

I be in Tangiers 12th to 26th October.
Any of you Mongers  want to grab a "Quick " tea coffee.
Just message me here .
I say quick as I expect to be "busy"   :coolgirl: :dancegirl: :angelgirl: :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 01:52:30 pm by seeker »

Offline Jimbo1984

I be in Tangiers 12th to 26th October.
Any of you Mongers  want to grab a "Quick " tea coffee.
Just message me here .
I say quick as I expect to be "busy"   :coolgirl: :dancegirl: :angelgirl: :wackogirl:

Two weeks?! Jesus man, are you Nikki Minaj's cousin or something?!  :lol: LOL 'treq salama'

Offline seeker

Two weeks?! Jesus man, are you Nikki Minaj's cousin or something?!  :lol: LOL 'treq salama'

I always go for two weeks  :cool:.

Offline seeker

Nikki Minaj is an Arse and Bat shit crazy  :wackogirl:
I think your just gagging to go back  to tanger  :P

Offline seeker

A wee starter to the trip
Two days two bintz rattled  :cool:.
1st day saw a girl 7/10 at the roundabout near omnia ,still had my suitcase with me ,
Asked her where the omnia hotel was  :P
Asked her if she could show me ,we walked up to the hotel chatting in my broken darijha.
Her laughing away .
When we arrived i told her my apartment was opposite and would she like to come up for a coffee .
Cut a long story short was balls deep in 30 minutes after sorting the landlord out paid her 500mad she stayed for 3 hours , will see her again .
Day two got a girl out of the piano bar she wanted 1000 but after some char agreed to  800 mad  ..7/10 she stayed till 1pm ,she was willing to stay till 6am ,I gave her the 1000,she was ecstatic.
But I wanted to sleep .
There were about 20 girls in the bar about 4 doable ones ....
Theses f,ing fast food vendor have a lot to answer for, the girls here are
Definitely getting larger  ,anything over a size 10 does nothing for me .

Offline JayNW

Looking to go out to Tangier and thought about Easyjet from Manchester to Gibraltar then the Ferry to Tangier,has anyone done this?,look`s relatively inexpensive and quicker than other option`s,any advice appreciated.

Offline seeker

Day 6 .

As I've mentioned my first solo trip here,and ana farhan bazzaf,  diali darijha bezzaf mysyan dabba, bintz heb ana tekelum darijha  :D
And its going  :yahoo:
5 bintzs Rattled (two on friday 1am and 5pm  )
Ive only kept them 2 to 3 hours although a few where willing to stay longer ,
All girls where size 8 to 10 and over 7/10s.
1.le roundabout  500mad
1. Omnia 800 mad  . Omnia has gone down hill.
1 .The large furniture store near omnua hotel at the roundabout (she works there)500
2. Outside bars .700, 600
All under 25 and f as f better than anything aw can offer IMHO.
I dont go for the hardened pros :thumbsdown:
Got another 3 lined up
I do my next post when i get back .
« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 12:19:25 pm by seeker »

Offline Jimbo1984

Looking to go out to Tangier and thought about Easyjet from Manchester to Gibraltar then the Ferry to Tangier,has anyone done this?,look`s relatively inexpensive and quicker than other option`s,any advice appreciated.

Last time I checked this ferry only ran once or twice a week. Your best option is to get the ferry from either Algeciras or the one from Tarifa. Look into the timetables from Ferrysdirect

The Gibraltar ferry will take you to Tangier Med and you'll have to either get a bus or a taxi from there to Tangier as it's about 30 miles away. The Algeciras and Tarifa ferries will take you to 'Tangier Ville' which is right into the city and it will be quicker too

You can walk from Gib to La Linea bus station, from there get a bus to Algeciras. From Algericas get a ticket for the 'FRS' Tarifa Tangier Villle ferry. Once you get this ticket a 'FRS' bus will take you to Tarifa from where you get the ferry to Tangier Ville which takes about an hour

I last did this trip in Feb 2020 just before Covid so it may have changed now but I hope this points you in the right direction

Offline Jimbo1984

Day 6 .

As I've mentioned my first solo trip here,and ana farhan bazzaf,  diali darijha bezzaf mysyan dabba, bintz heb ana tekelum darijha  :D
And its going  :yahoo:
5 bintzs Rattled (two on friday 1am and 5pm  )
Ive only kept them 2 to 3 hours although a few where willing to stay longer ,
All girls where size 8 to 10 and over 7/10s.
1.le roundabout  500mad
1. Omnia 800 mad  . Omnia has gone down hill.
1 .The large furniture store near omnua hotel at the roundabout (she works there)500
2. Outside bars .700, 600
All under 25 and f as f better than anything aw can offer IMHO.
I dont go for the hardened pros :thumbsdown:
Got another 3 lined up
I do my next post when i get back .

Translation: I am very happy, my Darija is very good now, the girls love when I speak Darija with them

Love it. Your stories are motivation for me to really brush up my Darija. It makes a HUUUGGEE difference but I'm not sure I'll be able to pick up birds from furniture stores that takes big bzazzels man

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Offline JayNW

Last time I checked this ferry only ran once or twice a week. Your best option is to get the ferry from either Algeciras or the one from Tarifa. Look into the timetables from Ferrysdirect

The Gibraltar ferry will take you to Tangier Med and you'll have to either get a bus or a taxi from there to Tangier as it's about 30 miles away. The Algeciras and Tarifa ferries will take you to 'Tangier Ville' which is right into the city and it will be quicker too

You can walk from Gib to La Linea bus station, from there get a bus to Algeciras. From Algericas get a ticket for the 'FRS' Tarifa Tangier Villle ferry. Once you get this ticket a 'FRS' bus will take you to Tarifa from where you get the ferry to Tangier Ville which takes about an hour

I last did this trip in Feb 2020 just before Covid so it may have changed now but I hope this points you in the right direction

Many thanks Jimbo.

Offline Jsmith

I’ve done this trip many times, more times than I care to remember albeit from Gatwick to Gib - for family holidays as well as the occasional outings. It is inexpensive in comparison especially during peak times.

I normally catch a cab from over the border in Spain (1 min walk from Gibraltar airport) to Tarifa. This cost around €50, takes around 45 mins and then catch the fast ferry from tarifa to tangier which runs every 2 hours with FRS. An open return is around £30ish. U can get a cab from the port to wherever you’re going but if you’re not seasoned I would recommend walking out of the port and catching a small blue cab which run meters otherwise the drivers at the port usually have cream Mercedes’ which are meterless and they’ll screw you!

I have been keeping an eye on the ferries and as far as I’m aware the ferries to tangier are still not operational as yet as Morocco’s sea borders aren’t open. So I would defo check this before you make plans this way. FRS has an app which u can check for updates.
Hope this helps
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 01:40:40 am by Jsmith »

Offline JayNW

Offline seeker

Translation: I am very happy, my Darija is very good now, the girls love when I speak Darija with them

Love it. Your stories are motivation for me to really brush up my Darija. It makes a HUUUGGEE difference but I'm not sure I'll be able to pick up birds from furniture stores that takes big bzazzels man

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Myzyn jimbo myzyn  .bintz mumkin kolay la .michi muskil :D :D

Offline seeker

Looks like no one else  thats just been out there recently is bothering to
Contribute anything here :thumbsdown:
Although I have had a few dms asking for information, from non contributing members (leaches).
Who where Ignored  :D
if you don't share information why should someone share information with you ?
Although any contributing members have been given information they asked for via dm.
 The leaches can go and take a flying f.t t  :cool:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 11:02:29 am by seeker »

Offline Mikey123

Looks like no one else  thats just been out there recently is bothering to
Contribute anything here :thumbsdown:
Although I have had a few dms asking for information, from non contributing members (leaches).
Who where Ignored  :D
if you don't share information why should someone share information with you ?
Although any contributing members have been given information they asked for via dm.
 The leaches can go and take a flying f.t t  :cool:

Agree, the ones that take the piss are the ones that say they will contribute when begging for help and then you don’t hear from them until their next trip.

Anyways, you still out there?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 02:36:59 pm by Mikey123 »

Offline seeker

Agree, the ones that take the piss are the ones that say they will contribute when begging for help and then you don’t hear from them until their next trip.

Anyways, you still out there?

Hmm ,
no reviews  mikey123  :D on the surface looks like leaching   :lol:

Offline Mikey123

Hmm ,
no reviews  mikey123  :D on the surface looks like leaching   :lol:

Hahaha. I don’t punt in UK, hence no reviews, but when I do go Morocco, I share my experience to help others.  :thumbsup:

Offline Hansolo69

Hahaha. I don’t punt in UK, hence no reviews, but when I do go Morocco, I share my experience to help others.  :thumbsup:

From my experience punting in the UK has become a horrendous gamble / mugs game.
When I do take a chance and take a punt in the UK they have been shit.
Very hard to remember the last positive I had on home ground.  :(

Even premium price does not guarantee a good / reliable service.

Offline Jimbo1984

Wise policy

Offline RMwonderer

Can confirm mikey, jimbo Nd Nike are ukpunting ambassadors of Morocco

Offline seeker

Morocco To Lift Night Curfew Tomorrow
10th Nov  :yahoo:
For fully vaccinated peeps  :cool:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 04:58:22 pm by seeker »

Offline mrbang123

But does the curfew still apply to local businesses?

Offline rk_1985

Good news, hopefully they allow direct flights from UK soon  :music: