Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stephanie Secrets - Leeds  (Read 4161 times)

7 review(s) for StephanieSecrets (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Hawkwind71

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This review is from June 2014 and May 2015.

OK while I wait for my next punt I will continue to post from my 'archive'. I have seen Stephanie twice, once as a newbie right out of the box and once as a more seasoned punter. I always felt that I didn't do her justice the first time so I went for a refresher a year later.

Stephanie has been around since 2005 and is 41 year old. Having said that her body has stood up well over the years and she still has a pair of the most attractive breasts that I have ever seen. Soft yet stand proud with great nipple. To be honest she is a girl next door type, attractive without being one of those glamour babes. And she will kill me for this but she is a great punt for a newbie. Very relaxed, experienced, safe, intelligent, ticks all the boxes to make a newbie feel like he wants to go forward and not retreat into a shell. It worked for me personally.

Stephanie's flat is comfortable but a little too dark so you cannot see as much as you would like. Located near city centre in a good area with lots of parking. She looks great naked with her lovely bum and boobs bouncing around.

The only fluffy part is that Stephanie has a great giggle deep in her soft voice. She continually uses it and I used to make her laugh so she would keep it up.

Both times I saw her the routine was the same, chat, boob play, light French kissing, knickers off and hand play on her pussy. Steph will admit she is more of a hand girl than an RO and cums like a rocket with 2 fingers. Not so much when you go down on her. Just the way it is. Oral on you is always OW, I think she belongs to the old school of 2005 and hasn't seen a need to change with a good client base. Another reason why she is an excellent newbie punt. The second time I saw her the only routine change was the RO but I don't think she particularly enjoyed it. More just tolerated it. Stephanie likes a really good regular fuck. She looks stunning in the mirror in doggy position with those boobs swinging.

Rating 8/10

Pros : Super friendly, newbie friendly, top level tits and ass. Does what it says on the tin, great comms

Cons : The RO was a disappointment for me but not a showstopper.

Would I go back :  Same answer, there are so many others to see so probably not. But if I was passing yes.

Offline RedKettle

Thanks - I have also seen her a few times and agree with your positive.  I have since seen her for tie and tease which was fantastic.

I visit her whenever in the area but unfortunately that is not often!

Hawkwind71

Thanks - I have also seen her a few times and agree with your positive.  I have since seen her for tie and tease which was fantastic.

I visit her whenever in the area but unfortunately that is not often!

Yep, just a good all rounder.  :)

Offline anonyorks

She is lovely, when I want to treat myself to Nuru again I won't be booking anyone but her.

Offline northeastjohnnie

Quote from: Hawkwind71
Yep, just a good all rounder.  :)

She sure is.

I saw Stephanie in April of 2012... then again in the May .. in fact three times all told... got to agree her nuru is good, oh yes lovely tits and a good attitude and gave VFM - and it seems she still does  :thumbsup:
But I had to move on ... there are so many girls and not enough time.

But thanks for the jolt to the old memory cells   ;)

Offline davy321

Recently saw Stephanie. Would agree with the above comments. Lovely woman offering a great service. Shame the shower at the end wasn't shared as well  :D

Offline RedKettle

Recently saw Stephanie. Would agree with the above comments. Lovely woman offering a great service. Shame the shower at the end wasn't shared as well  :D

suggest you write a review - does not need to be long but helpful to get it in the system and it would get you of the mark!!  :hi: