Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stephanies Secrets- Leeds  (Read 2686 times)

7 review(s) for StephanieSecrets (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline anonyorks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Excellent, messaged through AW and received a number to call and confirm in the morning. Called on arrival and was met at the door.

Cost: £140 for the hour

Services: HJ, OW, RO, DFK, Protected Sex and Nuru Massage

Venue: Leeds with free parking

The Lady:

Mid 40's red brown hair, great body for sex (her pictures are accurate)

The hour:

Kissed on arrival, offered a shower (even though we would be having one in a bit before the Nuru) declined as I had one before setting off. Undressed and great OW, RO, great boobs and bum. Showered then returned wet to the bed (covered in sheet) to commence the Nuru which was amazing, having yourself massaged by a whole body is incredible, more kissing/amazing HJ with great attention to balls and underneath too and a few minutes of her on top then back to an amazing HJ that led to probably one of the most powerful orgasms I've ever had.

Pros

Over ran by 20 minutes and it was never mentioned. Her profile and likes list are accurate so you know what you can and can't get. Great massage, good kisser.

Cons

No OWO but that wouldn't stop me seeing her again.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 11:54:15 am by anonyorks »

Offline RedKettle

Good to see another review for her on here - I have had a few fantastic punts with her.  I have just looked back at my review and I would be more positive now. 

She is not a standard WG shag but personally I really enjoy my time with her.

Offline anonyorks

She is not a standard WG shag but personally I really enjoy my time with her.

Know what you mean, I'll be back for more Nuru at some point