Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Grumpy old men - So what's pissed you off today?  (Read 51174 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

This especially applies to women shoppers who when being served suddenly realise they have to pay for it so spend ages rummaging around in their shopping bag looking for their purse then counting out the exact amount in loose change then putting it back in their shopping bag.  :dash:  and on the subject of shopping,  lazy bastards who leave their trolley in the car parking bays instead of taking them back to the trolley collection area.  :angry:
Presumably so used to some bloke paying for everything  :rolleyes:

I remember being in a queue about 20 years ago and some woman stood and watched all the shopping get scanned through but made no attempt to pack any of it until after it had all been scanned  :dash:
She then tried to pay but kept dropping her keys while opening her purse due to wearing outdoor gloves, eventually managed to pay and started packing, stupid cunt  :diablo:

Offline Moby Dick

Last nights fireworks upsetting my dogs.

Some cunt of a neighbour is bound to have some left for tonight.
I’m tempted to let my dogs shit on their doorsteps, inconsiderate wankers!

Offline David1970

Last nights fireworks upsetting my dogs.

Some cunt of a neighbour is bound to have some left for tonight.
I’m tempted to let my dogs shit on their doorsteps, inconsiderate wankers!

Should ban fireworks, only at organised events

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline snaitram99

Tesco self serve machines - 'unexpected item in bagging area' .. fuck off no there isn't ..

Especially when the unexpected item is the bag that you told them you are using.  :dash:

Offline David1970

Tesco self serve machines - 'unexpected item in bagging area' .. fuck off no there isn't ..

Wouldn’t shop in Tesco, they will charge you more unless you use there Club Card, they can go fuck them selfs.

Offline mr.bluesky

Not sure if this is appropriate but wtf.....

Few days ago, went into recently opened coffee shop. Behind the counter a lovely petite blond about 18 or 19. I asked for a coffee (americano) and a tea cake. She asks me to sit down and she will bring it over. Somehow she brings me a tea, the manager gets the bill, the girl had written down americano. Manager apologised and offered to change. I declined and kept the tea which was actually quite good even though not what I wanted and was a bit pissed off.

Now why did I do this ?

A) Did not want to discourage the managers efforts with a new shop
B) Did not want to get a new employee into trouble
or
C) I am old letch who saw a hot blonde and was thinking with his dick.

:unknown: :unknown:   ;)

I think the answer is  c)  what's my prize    :D

Offline mr.bluesky

Should ban fireworks, only at organised events

Hidden Image/Members Only

100 % agree especially as they let them off days/ weeks before and after Nov 5th.

Offline ShadowProclamation

The huge increase in dog ownership, since the lockdowns. When I'm out running or walking, I have to constantly move out of the way of dog walkers. They often have more than one. I know one owner with five, presumably bought as a litter. The dog shit bins have considerably improved the situation on pavements. However, it doesn't completely prevent the dreaded squelch moment, especially ones hidden under fallen leaves! :angry: Then you are frantically dipping your shoe into a puddle and dragging it across the grass to clean it, probably picking up a couple more in the process!

Offline lillythesavage

Not sure if this is appropriate but wtf.....

Few days ago, went into recently opened coffee shop. Behind the counter a lovely petite blond about 18 or 19. I asked for a coffee (americano) and a tea cake. She asks me to sit down and she will bring it over. Somehow she brings me a tea, the manager gets the bill, the girl had written down americano. Manager apologised and offered to change. I declined and kept the tea which was actually quite good even though not what I wanted and was a bit pissed off.

Now why did I do this ?

A) Did not want to discourage the managers efforts with a new shop
B) Did not want to get a new employee into trouble
or
C) I am old letch who saw a hot blonde and was thinking with his dick.
D] I do not like to make a fuss.
 :unknown: :unknown:   ;)

The answer is all 4, added the one you missed out  :lol:

Offline willie loman

men, and its only men who do this, who on entering a sauna or steam room, start violently blowing air out of their mouths, to indicate that its incredibly hot, but they can cope, shut the fuck up.

Offline king tarzan

When someone uses my personal parking space..
It enrages me.. I've knocked at doors very angrily a few times at midnight to move there ' fucken cars'
The wankers deliberately park there when empty because they can't be bothered to find another space..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Squire Haggard

Oh and I forgot people at the till who can't seem to find the fucking "App" on their phone to get loyalty points / coupons / pay so piss about looking for them, just fuck off  :diablo:

I like Aldi because there's none of this loyalty point crap. My local one is excellent at opening extra tills if there's a queue. There's rarely any delay. My only complaint is that they run out of some things.

Tailgating can be annoying where I am, as there's not always a place where you can overtake. I'm rarely on trains but I hate listening to long and loud show off phone calls. I dont mind loud talk but a one-sided conversation is different IMO. Buses are too loud for the bastards to use them. Eateries with the right level of music are good to deter them too.

Offline king tarzan

People who stink on public transport 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Women who just talk shit shit super shit
Men who have women characteristics like back biting, being two faced..
Traffic jams
Getting a small portion of food when your paying good money
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 07:06:10 pm by king tarzan »

Offline Punterperson1971

Vehicles that don’t indicate round a corner and they nearly hit you as you walk across the road,they expect you to be a mind reader and then your in the wrong,complete wankers and disregard for anyone else.

Offline mr.bluesky

Vehicles that don’t indicate round a corner and they nearly hit you as you walk across the road,they expect you to be a mind reader and then your in the wrong,complete wankers and disregard for anyone else.

Drivers who don't use their indicators full stop. How fucking hard is it to flick a switch on your steering column ffs  :angry: even when I'm driving on a quiet road and there's no one in sight I still indicate out of habit.

Offline Punterperson1971

Drivers who don't use their indicators full stop. How fucking hard is it to flick a switch on your steering column ffs  :angry: even when I'm driving on a quiet road and there's no one in sight I still indicate out of habit.
Not all people think like that though it’s the blind corners that are dangerous,oh and also when your waiting at a zebra crossing and they drive straight past instead of stopping and worst of all I’ve seen many of people do this while on the phone and a fair few are women drivers.

Offline lillythesavage

What are indicators?

Offline Moby Dick

« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 08:00:42 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline badsin

When someone uses my personal parking space..
It enrages me.. I've knocked at doors very angrily a few times at midnight to move there ' fucken cars'
The wankers deliberately park there when empty because they can't be bothered to find another space..

People parking on your drive? That would be very annoying.......

Online Ghost89

100 % agree especially as they let them off days/ weeks before and after Nov 5th.

Exactly. We have the tightest weapon control in the world but every year it’s ok to sell some dickhead who can “prove” they’re 18 a box of high explosives to dick around with.

Online Ghost89

Reality tv pisses me off. Cheap tv with so called celebrities. I say this just as I’m a celebrity is back on tonight. When did being on the internet plugging items become a celebrity job called an “influencer”?!

Offline Punterperson1971

Reality tv pisses me off. Cheap tv with so called celebrities. I say this just as I’m a celebrity is back on tonight. When did being on the internet plugging items become a celebrity job called an “influencer”?!
Same as being in a villa for so many weeks waiting to find so called love and then if they win it they get million £ endorsements  :dash: :dash: :dash: and even if you don’t win you could still end up with lots of offers from tv channels etc
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 08:22:19 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Blackpool Rock

What are indicators?
They're one of the optional extras on a BMW that none of the cunts seem to buy  :rolleyes:  :D

Offline Punterperson1971

They're one of the optional extras on a BMW that none of the cunts seem to buy  :rolleyes:  :D
Vehicles who just zoom round a corner without so much as an indicator on regardless of anyone or any other vehicle are selfish wankers imo I don’t drive but trying to cross a road sometimes is dangerous in itself.
E scooters who have 2 people on board are just asking for an accident to happen especially in a built up area like Birmingham city centre as they are on/off pavements and in between people.
Also people who are in a hurry barge past you without as much as an apology.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 08:39:59 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline mr.bluesky

Vehicles who just zoom round a corner without so much as an indicator on regardless of anyone or any other vehicle are selfish wankers imo I don’t drive but trying to cross a road sometimes is dangerous in itself.
E scooters who have 2 people on board are just asking for an accident to happen especially in a built up area like Birmingham city centre as they are on/off pavements and in between people.
Also people who are in a hurry barge past you without as much as an apology.

If you visit Stratford upon Avon in the summer months your more likely to get knocked over by a spotty oink on a skateboard

Offline lillythesavage

Oh those things, did wonder  :lol:.

There is a good reason not to use indicators in a BMW, they are the most annoying thing to use, fine for a turn, but if the self cancelling is not needed they are a damn fucking nuisance, turning them off invariably puts the other side on, then it carries on.

The car teaches you not to use them.  :lol:

Offline Bonker

People who can't spell lose, it's a simple 4 letter word yet loads of people somehow need to put in an extra o.

Just ignore those bloody loosers

Offline Bonker

Waiting at a petrol pump. Driver in front come back to her car (yes, her) so you drive up behind. Then wait 10 minutes for her to do whatever the fuck she does before driving off.

Offline mr.bluesky

Waiting at a petrol pump. Driver in front come back to her car (yes, her) so you drive up behind. Then wait 10 minutes for her to do whatever the fuck she does before driving off.

Puts on another layer of make up probably  :D

Offline sir wanksalot

Cyclists who happily use the cycle lane when it suits when the traffic light turns red then hop onto the pavement run the red light

Offline spiralnotebook

Petrol pumps, again usually a woman stops at pump to fill up but car poorly positioned leaving not enough room for you to draw up and use the pump behind her.

Offline Moby Dick

Inconsiderate neighbours setting off fireworks the night after bonfire/Guy Fawkes night, ie last night!

Is it me? Or is it because
I don't like Mondays
I wanna shoot the whole day down
Down, down, shoot it all down

Offline Punterperson1971

I remember years ago as a yts working on checkouts you used to get a lot of people in shops coming up and paying with change but it would be in a handkerchief and they’d expect you to take the required money out for them wouldn’t do it now,also a lot of people catching busses especially in winter coughing and sneezing 🤧 and also picking their noses too  :vomit: then putting their hands all over the hand rails as they are getting off,I have loads of sanitizer ast home and some on me at all times

Offline Jabba the Slut

People in banks especially old people.The ones that when at the teller that spend about 30 mins withdrawing money and checking various bank accounts and also talk a load of shite to the teller,when there is about 20 people waiting patiently to be seen to.One teller told me that one in particular comes in at least 3 times a week to do this.It absolutely infuriates me.Im not a patient guy.Please just fuck off...

Offline stevedave

Civvy I was supposed to be rattling tonight has had to cancel, bloody hell.

I'll just have to wait for the one I've got lined up for tomorrow instead  :lol:

Offline king tarzan

People that talk loudly on the phone on public transport
Overcrowding at supermarkets
People that like to mention high price in everything they buy
Noisy neighbors ( especially married couples rowing in the street in the early hours...

Offline Punterperson1971

Went in superdrug today and boots for various stuff and people at till (only one open) faffing around with wallet/purses or making sure they’ve got the right stuff,just have your money/card ready or open more tills

Offline lostandfound

They're in the wrong ...

External Link/Members Only

Offline Your Chef

The indicators work more often than not. Both on when parked illegally. Independently is another thing as stated.

Offline windowlicker

Roadworks going into a single lane.

90% get in the correct lane straight away.

Others think it is acceptable to stay in the other lane till the bollards start and then pull in. Everyone that has been waiting in line has to wait longer while the twats queue jump.

Love it when folk block the lane so they can't get passed.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

90% get in the correct lane straight away.

Others think it is acceptable to stay in the other lane till the bollards start and then pull in. Everyone that has been waiting in line has to wait longer while the twats queue jump.

Love it when folk block the lane so they can't get passed.
Most roadworks these days tell you to use both lanes then merge in turn. Police will do you if they see you blocking the outside lane.

Offline Moby Dick

Some “drivers” think it is acceptable to STOP in the outside lane blocking it and preventing others from getting past.

All it does is make the queue longer.
There is no need to “filter in” until the cones prevent you from going any further.

I believe these drivers also think it is acceptable to drive in the middle lane on Motorways when there is nothing on the inside to overtake. The amount of times I have had to switch across 3 lanes and back again because they for some reason don’t drive in the inside lane.

Police should be more active and fine the morons.

Offline sir wanksalot

Not sure what makes me more grumpy. People using e-scooters on public roads or the police doing FA about it

Offline lillythesavage

Some “drivers” think it is acceptable to STOP in the outside lane blocking it and preventing others from getting past.

All it does is make the queue longer.
There is no need to “filter in” until the cones prevent you from going any further.

I believe these drivers also think it is acceptable to drive in the middle lane on Motorways when there is nothing on the inside to overtake. The amount of times I have had to switch across 3 lanes and back again because they for some reason don’t drive in the inside lane.

Police should be more active and fine the morons.

You are wrong on the first point, filtering at the cones causes bigger queues, if everyone stayed in single file it would just flow through in single file, if someone blocks it they should be applauded and staying beside them you will find you get through much quicker. filtering causes stop start traffic.
The quicker it gets in single file the quicker it will move.
Would argue that point with anyone  :D, spent enough years and miles on the road to know it is fact.

On the second point, what Police?

Offline threechilliman

Most roadworks these days tell you to use both lanes then merge in turn. Police will do you if they see you blocking the outside lane.
Haven't seen a merge in turn sign at roadworks for at least 10 years and on Manchesters motorways there's been no shortage of them in recent years. So block it is.

Offline lillythesavage

There must be different ideas up North, down here the signs tell you to form a single lane early, if there are signs, and seen plod nicking people for not doing so  :unknown:

100% guaranteed a single line gets through quicker than 2 merging, it causes stop/ start traffic.

Offline Moby Dick

You are wrong on the first point, filtering at the cones causes bigger queues, if everyone stayed in single file it would just flow through in single file, if someone blocks it they should be applauded and staying beside them you will find you get through much quicker. filtering causes stop start traffic.
The quicker it gets in single file the quicker it will move.
Would argue that point with anyone  :D, spent enough years and miles on the road to know it is fact.

Oh no it doesn’t.
The quicker you get into single file the more people are tempted to pull out and overtake creating 2 lanes of traffic moving at different speeds creating a greater risk of an accident.
Best to stay in your lane until the end. Don’t switch lanes. That is what is advised.
Be considerate to other road users.

Offline Blackpool Rock

The whole when is merging in turn queue jumping or not can get complicated, had it loads of times on motorways when say the outside lane is closed and a sign 2 miles beforehand warns you of the lane closure and has the lane blocked out with the red cross above the lane.
My understanding is that it's illegal to remain in that lane and you could get nicked for it.

Had it once with a BMW that tried to cut in front of me but I wasn't having any of it, just as we got to the incident a road worker was starting to walk out into the carriageway with a couple of cones, he pointed to the BMWanker and held his hand up to stop him then closed the motorway so they could clear the obstruction, I was the last car through  :dance:
I'm sure that Beemer boy was mighty pissed about that and serve him right but I was in stitches  :yahoo: If he'd have got in front of me and i'd have been made to stop then i'd have been double mad  :angry:

Also years ago with a closed motorway lane saw a truck cab with no trailer who decided to sit half in lane 2 and half in lane 3 to stop a multitude of queue jumper getting past.
The outside hard shoulder / run off area wasn't in good condition and couldn't be used to drive on as it was so rough and uneven but some old twat in a Rover 75 decided to risk it, his car was bouncing all over the place and you could hear it scraping and banging on the bottom of the car.
He did manage to get past eventually after about 100 metres but he must have done some damage (hopefully  :rolleyes:)

Some situation in towns are genuinely designed to be merge in turn so that's fair enough when 2 lanes go into 1 but there's an annoying set of roadworks on my way home that have been there for ages and people queue jumping is really annoying

Offline nigel4498

Whenever and whatever I buy on line there now seems to be a constant demand for feedback.
It’s just so annoying..
Waitrose example. You recently bought a 16 pack of Andrew toilet rolls, we’d value your feedback.
WTF 😬

Offline Blackpool Rock

Whenever and whatever I buy on line there now seems to be a constant demand for feedback.
It’s just so annoying..
Waitrose example. You recently bought a 16 pack of Andrew toilet rolls, we’d value your feedback.
WTF 😬
Could be an interesting review that -
IMO this product is only fit to wipe the shit from my arse  :D
In future i'm going to stick with my normal brand "Daily Mail"  :rolleyes: