Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AshleyJ Castleford  (Read 1801 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4907121) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bazwhite12

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place a few weeks ago, £80 for 30 minute incall.

Communication was easy enough as her number is displayed, sent a message via text and had quick responses and a meet was soon arranged.

Location is a private house in Castleford,  nice enough, clearly lived in and plenty of places to park.

The girl is certainly the one in the pics and I would say her age of 32 and size 16 are spot on.

I arrived and she aske me to get comfortable on the bed which I did whist she stripped off. We were soon both naked and having a kiss and a cuddle she kissed with enthusiasm and used tongues which I like, my hand soon slid down to her pussy and i had a couple of fingers inside here whist she wanked my cock. She then went down on my for what was a very good BJ, good rhythm, good depth, plenty of attention to my balls as well. I decided it was time to repay the favour so went down on her. Her pussy was clean and no odour, nice sized clit to pleasure with my tongue. She got very wet and unless she is an excellent actor orgasmed. Time was moving on and I wanted to fuck her so on with the mac and she rode on top of me for a few minutes before I came in the bag. WE had another kiss and cuddle before cleaning up and I left just over my allotted time a very happy man.