Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya_beauty_ - Leeds  (Read 3725 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6472598) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Henchmanlet95

Seen this one the other day, found it hard to decide what rating to give this one but here goes.

External Link/Members Only
Comms: Pretty simple and straightforward, replied vast with full list of services.

Location: Apartment near Leeds docks about 5 mins walk from train station.

Price/time: £80 for 30 mins but paid an extra 20 quid for OWO and CIM so spent £100.

Services: FS, OWO, DFK, RO and CIM (well CIM was supposed to happen but not quite read on)

The girl: It's definitely her in the pics, Brazillian 5'3 with a big ass and big tits. Facially I found her attractive/cute. Slight belly but not fat by any means just curvy in all the right places. Was very happy with what I saw, thought she was FAF overall instant hard on. Her English wasn't great so had to use Google translate a few times but overall friendly girl.

Meet/Action: Get the the location and she opens the door and greets me with a smile, room was nice and clean fully confirm services told me she'll do both OWO and CIM at no extra cost for 20 quid. Pay her the cash and she goes to stash it.

Get back to the room and start with some DFK, I then go suck her tits and she's backing up that huge arse in my face, didn't hesitate to stuff my face in there amd taste her fanny which was fresh as fuck. She then goes out roo. For a few seconds to get baby oil to use as lube, didn't think much of it.

Comes back then removes my pants and starts with OWO. Decent blowjob was steady at first then sped up nice and sloppy. Also licked my balls to which was nice and tingly.
Pull her into 69 and carry on munching as I couldn't get enough of that booty.

Now onto the shagging put the condom on, amd start fucking her in doggy, CG reverse CG amd she rides me decently fairly enthusiastic. After a couple of mins when she gets off in CG I quickly look at the condom and notice a slight tear at the bottom  :scare: was still fitted on top but thought fuck sake, don't know if it's the baby oil that caused it to tear due to friction or what.

Either way she noticed aswell so put a new condom and carried on shagging in mish and doggy.  Kept switching positions and then after a couple of mins I felt the sap rising so pulled , removed the condom and was gonna spunk a load in her mouth but she wasn't 'ready' and it went on her back and tits which she wasn't happy about.

She then starts saying how I didn't 'tell' her I was about to cum(thought it be obvious with how I was moaning) she said otherwise she would of happily took my spunk in her mouth.

Was abit annoyed but oh well, she then asks if I want a massage in which I agree. Not gonna lie it was pretty decent, she massaged my back and legs and I instantly felt alot more relaxed. Definitely a positive part of the meet as no WG has offered me massage after finishing before.

Got myself cleaned up and had some quick small talk, she kept apologise about the CIM situation but I said it's fine don't worry.

Suddenly she keeps staring at my cock whilst I'm getting changed and I'm getting aroused especially how she's still naked, she even said it won't go down lol. I then ask if she wants to go again if I pay her more, she said extra £60 but was like nah I'll leave it.

Because of the massage I was there for over 40 mins so she's definitely no clock watcher.

Overall I'm gonna have to give it a high neutral/low positive just cos of the CIM situation. I still had a good time, good shag, head and a nice massage at the end with no clock watching.

Would return if things were more clearer.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 08:48:46 pm by Henchmanlet95 »

Offline Henchmanlet95

Forgot to mention shagging in sidespoon aswell and sticking fingers in her mouth lol.

Offline Crazyoldhaag

You definitely need to buy a lottery ticket with that sort of luck Mr H. How long has it been since your last condom accident? Just over a month?

Offline Henchmanlet95

You definitely need to buy a lottery ticket with that sort of luck Mr H. How long has it been since your last condom accident? Just over a month?
About 2 months ago, it's the 3rd time its happened in over 50 punts I've had funnily enough.

I bring my own condoms to punts, Durex invisible because they feel closest to the real thing so far. Clearly not reliable enough though, they're good when they work but when it goes wrong shit like this happens.

Gonna bin them and try another brand like Skyns I think, I don't like the condoms most WG provide because they're usually too thick and I can barely feel owt.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 09:57:02 pm by Henchmanlet95 »

Offline stevedave

Just checking I've read this right - you paid her the extra £20 to CIM  (so £100 for the half hour... sigh), but didn't CIM (her fault, a decent SP knows when you're gonna cum) and she didn't give you the £20 back?

This is a very, very generous positive review.

Offline Henchmanlet95

Just checking I've read this right - you paid her the extra £20 to CIM  (so £100 for the half hour... sigh), but didn't CIM (her fault, a decent SP knows when you're gonna cum) and she didn't give you the £20 back?

This is a very, very generous positive review.
Well technically in the text she quoted £20 extra just for OWO and 30 for CIM. When I met her in person I asked her and she said she'll do both OWO and CIM for 20 extra, so knocked a tenner off.

While I was abit pissed off about not spunking her mouth everything else was fairly good. If it wasn't for the massage and overstaying by an extra 15-20 mins this would have been a neutral.

I found it hard to make a decision but weighed up the objective pros and cons of this punt.

Offline Yoda71

Glad you had a decent time, but £100 for hh is too high for me -especially when I can get 2 x hh from Helen for the same cash

I like variety but will also weigh up the financials too

Thanks for the review

Y

Offline Spannerman

Baby oil will break down the latex in condoms and shouldn’t be used as lube. It’s what probably caused the tear as you suspect.

Offline oarsman

For some years now I've been trying  to find the 10 minute walk from the railway station to Leeds dock that the girls who work there tell you about, now it seems there's an even shorter one.
Can anyone give me the route ?

Offline stevedave

For some years now I've been trying  to find the 10 minute walk from the railway station to Leeds dock that the girls who work there tell you about, now it seems there's an even shorter one.
Can anyone give me the route ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline HardThor36

Oh I have been looking at this SP for sometime now I might try this one soon since you gave a positive feedback to this one  :hi: