Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nadia 💋❤🎭sexy ❤strapon 😈xxx 😊 Headingley  (Read 5900 times)

Offline gregthekid69

My first review on here so go easy!

External Link/Members Only

At the back end of December I was scouring VS for any new entries into the Leeds area and came up with nothing. Had my eye on Nadia’s profile for a while and as a cheap quickie though I’d give it a go (£30 15mins)

House is a semi detached on back streets just off main road into Headingley. May be shared with another girl as lots of shoes on the floor in the hall entrance.

Nadia greeted with the usual hide behind the door trick but when I entered I was pleasantly surprised. Circa 5ft 8 long legs, nice bum and a polite demeanour. Agreed bj, mish and doggy on the phone before hand (bj covered) and she also agreed to put a nice set of heels on.

Bj was decent, not particularly deep but good rhythm. Moved on to doggy where she had a decent arse I’d say 8/10 and then finished in mish.

Very polite, well prepared and was out the door in 14 mins flat.

For £30 in this day and age it was very good value for a quick unload and go. Would recommend if you like a nice ass for a quick doggy sesh👍
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 12:48:45 pm by daviemac »

Offline stevedave

Thanks for the review. Like you say, £30 is good value  :thumbsup:

What is she like facially?

Offline gregthekid69

Without being derogatory she looked like an early to mid thirties Romanian woman. Not a drop dead stunner but certainly not unattractive.

Offline TomTank

I'd quite like to put her on the back burner for future reference.
If she had an AW that would mean I put her in my backburner category in the hotlist.

Any advice on what to do with a Viva ad so I can find her again in future?
I only found this review by remembering she was in Headingley ..... in fact there must also be another review of her, because I'm sure I commented.

Online tb_999

There's a couple more reviews TomTank

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=336097.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=216430.0

Seems to be one of the more consistent adverts which always appears in LS6 Vivastreet searches.