Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pinky Doncaster  (Read 1917 times)

Offline Arfa2stroke

External Link/Members Only

Found myself in Doncaster in November and as I was not going to be free until late evening I made enquiries to a few SP’s hoping for a late meeting.
Pinky got back to me fairly promptly but unfortunately couldn’t see me on that night so I arranged for a half hour incall meet the following evening.
Seems the norm in this neck of the woods that I was messaged with a menu of services and I opted for the £70 OW option.
Location wasn’t far from where I was staying , near the racecourse , quiet residential area . Easy to find

Photos are accurate as she was wearing one of the outfits in her profile pics.
Pinky has short dyed blond hair and I thought she was incredibly sexy,
Fun vouchers placed on the table and then led to the bed.
With a cheeky smile she said something along the lines of  do I want massage or get straight down to it .
I opted for the latter, stripped off , lay on the bed with Pinky doing the same . What followed was lots of kissing ,OW, RO 69, then she climbs on top and rides me , I turn her round for reverse cowgirl followed by doggy and ending in mish sex . 5 mins of chat and my half hour was up. Kiss at the door and then on my way with a big grin .
Enjoyed is so much, I seen her again two weeks later but this time for an hour at £120.
Again, same MO as the first meet but filling the bag during doggy.
Pinky cleaned me up and we just lay cuddling and kissing for 10 mins or so until the bedsnake woke up again .”round two ?” She whispered in my ear and again ,more sex in mish and doggy .
Two highly satisfying meets and if I ever get to Donny again , Pinky will be relieving a booking request from me again

Offline chandlerhandler

How accurate is her advert please? is she a size 6 & what would you say about her being 30 (we know they all lie) She definitely looks FAF bodywise, how would you rate her facially?

Offline Candyman1900

How accurate is her advert please? is she a size 6 & what would you say about her being 30 (we know they all lie) She definitely looks FAF bodywise, how would you rate her facially?

I see pinky quite regularly, if anything her pics make her look slightly bigger then she is, she is tiny. Her belly has some stretched skin, I assume from having kids. As for her looks she has a tomboy look which I think helps her look younger then she is, I def would say she's 40+ not 30. She's not the prettiest Thai I've seen but she is far from ugly but it is each to their own. What I would say and this is the reason I go back alot is that she gives the booking 100% and is good at it. Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 12:37:35 pm by Candyman1900 »

Offline chandlerhandler

I see pinky quite regularly, if anything her pics make her look slightly bigger then she is, she is tiny. Her belly has some stretched skin, I assume from having kids. As for her looks she has a tomboy look which I think helps her look younger then she is, I def would say she's 40+ not 30. She's not the prettiest Thai I've seen but she is far from ugly but it is each to their own. What I would say and this is the reason I go back alot is that she gives the booking 100% and is good at it. Hope this helps.

Cheers pal, my belly has some stretched skin too, only problem is that it's permanently strectched  :sarcastic: I thought the age would be too good to be true but it's not a deal breaker for me really unless she was 30 years out  :lol: and I'd rather have the tomboy look than the ladyboy  :scare:

Thanks for the info.

Offline Arfa2stroke