Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: curvy-lola - York - BBW incall  (Read 2931 times)

18 review(s) for Mrs lola-lou (16 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline smoothpunter

I saw Lola back end of last year as I came out of my punting hiatus and found myself in York with a spare afternoon.

External Link/Members Only

Trawled through the listings on AW to see who would be available for a quick punt. Been watching some BBW chaturbate models so felt like moving away from my comfort zone of size 10 and below girls.

Lola's profile pics are accurate, she's a pretty MILF type. She's a BBW around size 18 with big droopy tits and a nice attitude.
Drove out to the provided Post code after texting her on the number on the profile. She offered a 2 girl with another BBW who works out of the same house but I declined, but I was expecting more than one person in the house. Location is out by the racecourse in a 70's housing estate. Plenty of parking on the streets. She directed me to a car park when I called her when close, but it was full. Her house took a little finding but I got there eventually, watch out for the dog shit in the alleyway.

Lola opened the door and she was just like her pics. She was dressed in a basque. As I said she was a big girl, wasn't until we were upstairs in a lived in bedroom that I noticed she didn't have panties on. She unleashed her massive tits, they fell a few inches. I had a suck, she threw herself onto the bed and spread her legs. I went for some RO, but not the freshest so made my way for a snog. Wasn't feeling the greatest attraction, but in for a penny and all that. She's supposedly a great blow job giver, so I got sat up on the bed, on like a birthing pillow type thing, was quite supportive and got her to give me a long nosh. To be fair, it was a good BJ, plenty of tongue, plenty of eyes, deep, light, attention to the bollocks was given without asking. I didn't feel like jumping her so got her to sit at the foot of the bed and wanked off onto her face and into her mouth. She took it all eagerly and swallowed what made it into her mouth. She didn't wipe the cum off her face either, so it was still there as I got dressed. No showered offered or wanted.

£70 all inc and I was there for around 25 mins. For £10 extra you can bang her arse and film it if that's your thing. 

So I'll rate it a positive, she provided all services advertised eagerly and her profile is accurate. I wouldn't return though, she's a little too big for me.

Offline als468

Saw Lola a few years back.... really pleasant, friendly lady and likes anal & swallowing!! Might have to plan a return when I'm back in action - recovering from an accident at the moment.

Offline HarryZZ

I heard she was thinking about teaming up with Busty Danta, another enthusiastic York BBW, maybe that was the 2 girl option? Danta was also working from Home in Tang Hall so they'd only be together if required I presume.