Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia - Amour - Hartlepool  (Read 1807 times)

Offline bigkstyle

Half hour £60

External Link/Members Only

This happened about a month ago so sorry about the lateness.

I'd been let down by someone and like a lot of guys have done I thought with my little head and went looking for a replacement. Nothing much to choose from so went for Antonia of Amour

Comms. Very quickly sorted and arranged for a half hour incall

Premises. A house in Hartlepool on a main road. It was fairly busy and even though I'm sure no one was paying attention to me you do get paranoid

Girl. Her profile says 43 but I'd say she's early fifties. Not fat but certainly not skinny. Not very attractive and I should have walked.

Meeting. We started with some kissing and then she gave me OWO. This was the only good part of my punt. On with the Johnny and she went on top. By this stage I was really struggling to be aroused so a but of a wank to revive the little fella and on to doggy. This was a bit better as I didn't have to look at her face but by then I just wanted things over with. I eventually managed to come when I got a hand job. Bit of a chat and I was gone.

Overall. Nice enough woman but i definitely won't be going back, even for free. Older than she look. Not a great body. She didn't appear too unenthusiastic but certainly had better service. I'd recommend to give her a miss

Offline Lamnguin

I arranged a punt with her a while ago but when Amour came back to me with the address, it was somewhere I didn't want to be seen so cancelled. Sounds like I dodged a bullet.

Offline snooker

I saw her a couple of times.First time was a positive,second time a neutral
She has a bad skin condition which would put some punters off.