Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yuri mini size - Barnsley  (Read 3586 times)

Offline wakefieldlad13

Game of two halves

This one started as a Negative, went to a very big positive and ended with a negative

I had comms with the number on this one External Link/Members Only though the girl was FAF it was not the girl pictured

I believe the girl i met with was this one External Link/Members Only, or she certainly looked like her facially

The girl. absolutely perfectly formed, definitely short of 5', maybe size 6 with a handfull of tit and nice hips, didnt notice ant tatts or distinguishing marks
Every where was firm but nothing appeared false

The venue, Mapplewell Barnsley, private flat, the public areas was a little worse for where, steel stairs too, front door not locked
The flat was warm, clean and tidy, i did not use the bathroom though it was offered including shower pre and post activities
Shown to the bedroom, small double bed laid out with a standard thai massage cover and towels

Usual hiding behind the door, once inside i was certain that it was not the girl pictured in the first AD but this girl had a small black lacey gown type thing on, no bra and skimpy knickers and boy did she look good

The activities, no oil b2b, owo sex various positions
The b2b was a waste of time but hey ho, the owo was sensational and i was tempted to pop but held off as i didnt think i would do two, sex various positions to completion

She then fucked off into the shower and was gone 10 mins, i let her know i was not happy, i wanted to play more, TBH i was spent but that should have been my choice, on her return she finished with a head and shoulder massage and i was out of the door in 50 minutes

So, negative for B&S, positive for quality of girl, looks and did deliver owo and sex with satisfaction and back to negative for short timing

I am happy with a grey, i wouldnt return as a plan A due to the negs and at £120 + 20 for owo i would have to be desperate for her to be plan B

Offline GingerNuts

From VS adverts:

07403 135588
+447403135588

07903 986478
+447903986478

I believe the girl i met with was this one, or she certainly looked like her facially

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Ghost89

So for £50 1 hour massage would a HE be included with that?

Offline wakefieldlad13

So for £50 1 hour massage would a HE be included with that?

Comms was with regard to VS advert 1, which was £120 + 20 for owo, never had comms relating to massage + HE with this JJ

Offline Ghost89

Comms was with regard to VS advert 1, which was £120 + 20 for owo, never had comms relating to massage + HE with this JJ

Ok thanks. I’ve fired a text to her and just waiting to see what she says.

Offline Chao Praya

Thanks for the report Wakey Lad. Always good to hear about a Thai provider not too far from Wakefield. Is the location not too far from Lotus Thai and to access the apartment block you exit the main street through a type of archway leading to an entrance on the right? If so I was there last year and the girl I saw was very much like the one in the VS advert. At the time she said she rotated around the country and landed in Barnsley every 6 months or so. Maybe this time she has another girl (the one you saw) with her in an adjacent flat? Point being possibly we could get whichever girl is free. If it is a different location then I'm barking up the wrong tree and sorry for a pointless post.

Offline wakefieldlad13

Thanks for the report Wakey Lad. Always good to hear about a Thai provider not too far from Wakefield. Is the location not too far from Lotus Thai and to access the apartment block you exit the main street through a type of archway leading to an entrance on the right? If so I was there last year and the girl I saw was very much like the one in the VS advert. At the time she said she rotated around the country and landed in Barnsley every 6 months or so. Maybe this time she has another girl (the one you saw) with her in an adjacent flat? Point being possibly we could get whichever girl is free. If it is a different location then I'm barking up the wrong tree and sorry for a pointless post.

Not been to Lotus Thai CP, so i couldnt say but yes sounds like ths is the same place, you go through an archway to get to the entrance and small car park, her flat was in the attic space,  i believe there are 8 flats, she was at the very top, not in 7 or 8, cannot fault the content in the service

Offline proxima22

Would be unusual for "mini fun size" yuri to do a B&S, Ive seen her 4 tims over last 4 years and its always been the same girl, as shown in her pix. Can get a little confusing as there are multiple yuris doing the rounds.

This girl in the pic is usually the real deal and also a damn good fuck! Apologies for not reviewing her in the past, I am aware thats a cardinal sin when commenting on a WG!

(Definately not the same girl in GingerNuts pix)

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 11:39:12 am by proxima22 »

Offline wakefieldlad13

Would be unusual for "mini fun size" yuri to do a B&S, Ive seen her 4 tims over last 4 years and its always been the same girl, as shown in her pix. Can get a little confusing as there are multiple yuris doing the rounds.

This girl in the pic is usually the real deal and also a damn good fuck! Apologies for not reviewing her in the past, I am aware thats a cardinal sin when commenting on a WG!

(Definately not the same girl in GingerNuts pix)

Hidden Image/Members Only

All i can say is that i called the girl pictured in one advert and am certain i saw the girl pictured in the other

Offline Craigshan1988

Having just seen here the three face pics are Definatley not here. She is far better looking than that!!!