Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cristal SexBrazillian - Newcastle - AW  (Read 3398 times)

3 review(s) for Hot BrazilianCristal (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Joe Cocker

External Link/Members Only

I saw this girl last Sunday, paid £80 for 30mins.

Comms, location, directions etc all fine.

Once in the door it was a relief to see she was indeed the girl in the pictures, they are 100% accurate. She has ads on both AW and VS, all the pictures are her and true to how she appeared on the day I saw her.

Sadly that was the end of the good news, the rest of the event was lacklustre, OW that lasted barely a couple of minutes, a few other positions and she ended up on he back with her eyes closed and I swear she was trying to have a kip while I was banging away with her legs over my shoulders. As I was close she opened her eyes, said a few dirty words and then smiled when I filled the bag. After the event she was a lot more chatty but Im not paying for scintillating conversation.

Some would maybe see this as a neutral of even a positive because she wasnt difficult or awkward, to me she was just a lazy bitch would couldn't be bothered.

Another waste of £80.

Offline toon972

Thanks for review, I am not sure what to say here really but you have three positives out of twelve reviews. It is your money and your choice though.

Offline Joe Cocker

Thanks for review, I am not sure what to say here really but you have three positives out of twelve reviews. It is your money and your choice though.

Thats a fair point. Ive been punting for 6yrs now and well over 100 girls in that time, some repeats but Ive never seen the same girl more than four times and most only once or twice. Ive only recently started reviewing girls and thats how they have fell so far, I have seen another couple of positives that I could have reviewed but it would have been nothing that hasn't already been recently said by others and I feel negatives are of more help than positives.

Offline CELICA GT

Thats a fair point. Ive been punting for 6yrs now and well over 100 girls in that time, some repeats but Ive never seen the same girl more than four times and most only once or twice. Ive only recently started reviewing girls and thats how they have fell so far, I have seen another couple of positives that I could have reviewed but it would have been nothing that hasn't already been recently said by others and I feel negatives are of more help than positives.
That's true Joe but added positives will still be of benefit as there will a bigger diversity of reviewers, doesn't need a novel either.

Offline toon972

Yes you are going through a bad run at the moment and credit to you for reviewing them. I just hope it turns around for you and yes all reviews are welcome.

Offline PilotMan

As the others have said by not reviewing someone you see who is positive just because they have been reviewed by others, creates two issues.

• Everyone discounts your reviews because your negative review ratio is high

• It helps everyone to see the consistency of an SP if she is constantly reviewed positive - going by your ethos - if everyone thought the same, a well reviewed girl would not receive any further positive  reviews

Offline Joe Cocker

As the others have said by not reviewing someone you see who is positive just because they have been reviewed by others, creates two issues.

• Everyone discounts your reviews because your negative review ratio is high

• It helps everyone to see the consistency of an SP if she is constantly reviewed positive - going by your ethos - if everyone thought the same, a well reviewed girl would not receive any further positive  reviews

Fair points.