Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bellarose19 incall visit  (Read 3916 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6345567) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline nemobile1

External Link/Members Only
This is my first punt in a very long time i rang up on the morning and as per the her adultwork page only works up untill 1130ish so only able to book in a 15min visit which was £40 owo kissing and sex included

Communication was excellent directions also spot on once inside we chatted and she was friendly and all was good as pictures are recent too

Onto the bedroom and i stripped off Bellarose was dressed as per her AW page there was owo with spitting no actual deep throat a bit of kissing then onto doggy with condom

I was happy with the punt to a degree but felt a little rushed due to 15 min booking and left feeling i wanted a bit more, owo was great just over a little too quick but this was a last minute visit hence i gave a positive and not neutral as she was nice and easy to get along with and everything i wanted was offered we were just short on time as i was aware of i when i booked will be going back but a little earlier on and a longer visit next time as she only works mornings until next easter

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review.

Can you give a rough idea of the location please- was parking easy/safe? I notice her age is down as 38 so I'm guessing she's mid forties?

Cheers

Offline nemobile1

Hi yes she is just off the A69 Throckley/ Newburn area about 7 miles outside of Newcastle parking was fine as i parked across the road in a quiet little area near the post code and directions she gave, area was ok and no one around either so safe to park up i cant say much more as would give away a little too much of where she is, age wise i would say late 30's maybe 40ish but a milf type which i do like

Offline dexpunt

Looks like Cameron from Allure. Location would be pretty similar too....Can anyone confirm either way?

Offline waynekerr600

Looks like Cameron from Allure. Location would be pretty similar too....Can anyone confirm either way?

Good spot. I think the rose tattoo on the boobs looks the same.

Offline waynekerr600

Hi yes she is just off the A69 Throckley/ Newburn area about 7 miles outside of Newcastle parking was fine as i parked across the road in a quiet little area near the post code and directions she gave, area was ok and no one around either so safe to park up i cant say much more as would give away a little too much of where she is, age wise i would say late 30's maybe 40ish but a milf type which i do like

Cheers