Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fitness Latina - Leeds  (Read 1458 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6446986) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Henchmanlet95

Seen this one today:

External Link/Members Only

Her VS link which I notice has her actual number, the one on AW is wrong I think:

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Pretty simple and straightforward although lied about services. Got told OWO was included in the price and CIM was £30 extra.

Services: FS, OWO, RO

Price: £80 for 30 mins although paid an extra 20 for OWO so spent £100.

The girl: Brazilian, drop dead fucking gorgeous if I'm being honest, much better looking IRL. Very pretty face and nice green eyes. Her body was banging aswell. Nice sized tits looked fake but well done. Slim waist and a big juicy bubble butt. Very little/poor English though so had to use Google translate.

Anyway so I get to the location which is a back street in the City Centre, been there multiple times to see different WG's so knew where it was. Open the door and she greets me with a smile. I then fully confirm services, she did look annoyed when I was trying to use translate  which sort of ruined the mood. Told me she doesn't do CIM at all and that OWO was 20 quid extra  :dash: wasn't happy but couldn't be asked explaining so just handed her the cash as that's the minimal services I want.

She then strips off and starts off with OWO, very good technique nice wet and sloppy blowjob, licked my balls and whirled her tongue round them too which felt pretty good. She also sucked on my chest and nipples inbetween which was nice. I did kiss her on the lips once but seemed like she didn't do full DFK. Was in a filthy mood so span her around and start munching on her ass and fanny which tasted fresh as fuck and she starts moaning.

After a few mins put the condom on and start fucking in CG, decent ride but no eye contact was made and it all felt abit mechanical. Then fucked her in mish, prone bone and side spoon and she was moaning in Portuguese which did turn me on due to my Latina fetish.

Finish off with doggy and seeing that big booty in my face was amazing, felt the sap rising so pulled out,  removed the condom so I could cum on her ass or tits but she backed away and it went all over the sheets.

Get myself cleaned up, have a quick chat and leave. Pretty much in and out within 30 mins.

Overall I'm giving it a neutral. The girl herself was FAF, gave good head and was a decent shag but overall I felt like it was abit mechanical since we didn't really click at all plus the services weren't completely as advertised.

Not a bad option for a quick pump amd dump but don't think I'd return for the price/service.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 08:05:59 pm by Henchmanlet95 »

Offline stevedave

Does this count as a massage review? You fucked her, right? For my money this should be in the normal section?  :unknown:

Offline Henchmanlet95

Does this count as a massage review? You fucked her, right? For my money this should be in the normal section?  :unknown:
Shit I didn't even realise my bad, forgot there was now a massage section lol.

Can a mod please move it?