Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea Doncaster  (Read 2397 times)

Offline Candyman1900

External Link/Members Only

Comms. Good
Price. £40
Service. 15 min quickie bj sex both covered.
So I was in Doncaster last week and thought I've got some free time I'll have a quick punt. After 15mins of going through the ones I normally see I was no closer to getting some action. So I took to viva Street and fired off a few texts to what I thought looked like real profile pics. Chelsea got back to me straight away with postcode and said she was free. I was running out of time and thought sod it I'll risk a rom. As I was walking to her postcode I asked about what was on offer, she said only massage bj or sex no gfe. Once at the street I text to say I'm here where do I need to go. She told me a pub to stand in front of and she'll come get me. 1 min later the door r across the road opened and a lovely looking woman beckoned me over. Its at a part Doncaster that's not that busy so I didn't feel exposed. So I cross over and walk in. She seems nice and friendly and yes looked quite nice. She was wearing skinny jeans and a jumper. She led me to her ground floor flat straight in and taken to the bedroom. She's chatty and pleasant and asks how long, I tell her i don't have long so 15 mins please. Paperwork handed over and she jokes just a quickie to see if I'm any good. I strip off and turn around to see her naked and getting on the bed. She's slim with a perk bum false boobs but she looks good and it's def her in the pics. I lie down and she straddles me and starts to rub her breasts over my cock and chest with the occasional boob to the face. I soon start to get hard and as soon as she notices on with the rubber and she goes to work on him woth her mouth, good mix of mouth and hands and she was very enthusiastic. After a few mins she can tell I'm getting close and says come on fuck me. She pops on her back and pulls me between her legs. Nice n slow at first I start to fuck her. She is encouraging me to fuck her harder and grabs my bum to pull me in more. I liked that and just thought fuck doing several positions and went for it in mish. The harder I went the more she called for more and I gave her all I had and she was proper making me feel like I was pleasuring her aswell as myself. Whether I was or not it was a nice touch by her. Filled the bag and slumped down on her,  she wrapped her legs around me and said mmmmm liked that. Wet wipes and tissue to clean up with some chat about her going home after Xmas she said she hoped to see me more before she goes,another nice touch. I have said for awhile not to go back to roms after my past goes that went wrong or were just awful. Pre my joining here hence no reviews. But I would say she's pretty has a cracking body and a very enthusiastic at her services. I will be back even it's just another 15 min booking.

Offline wakefieldlad13

Sounds good, glad you enjoyed, could owo be on offer at all or do you think it will not happen?

Online GingerNuts

« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 07:43:57 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline Candyman1900

I got the impression no owo on offer and yep that's def her

Offline Candyman1900

The only thing I would add is she maybe a little slimmer now.

Offline Prince charming

Is this the same place Thai Michelle works from,in the market area.

Offline Candyman1900

No but its about 2 min walk from there

Offline Snagbadjer

I think I visited that place too. I went to the first floor, though, with another Rom (reviewed). If I'd known the Thais were there I'd never have gone with the Rom, which predictably turned out to be an awful punt.