Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotloverxx  (Read 2569 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6317699) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jamieevanscheater

External Link/Members Only

Wow what can i say - was initially put off by a recent review but took a punt anyway.

was surprised beyond all my expectations....dressed to impress the moment I walked through the door - she definitley knows how to work that tongue and not just on the end of my cock - one of the best GFE exeriences I have had - glad to be back in the game...she's also either a great actress or she really did cum mutiple times also - will def be back for more

Offline PMAC123

£100 for an hour???? is she fat or something?

Offline Punting_Mad

So all that crap about guilt and not punting anymore you wrote in July is bollocks then? I'm smelling bullshit somewhere..

Offline punisher

Sounds a bit fishy,some ones fibbing or its a bait and switch 😂😂

Offline WelshMichael

Sounds a bit fishy,some ones fibbing or its a bait and switch 😂😂

The other review is the first and so far only post from a new member, wouldn't be the first time someone's joined just to trash an SP. Of course this is the only other review we have to compare with so I suppose the jury's out at the moment.

Offline Milf Hunter

I saw her too recently and will review shortly. The other review is a lot more accurate in terms of my experience than this one is.

Offline jamieevanscheater

Only saying my thoughts lads - she certainly didn't smell fishy and as for me just got an itch needed to be scratched every so often - like an alcoholic I do have an addiction.

£100 an hour in the valleys is equal to £150 in the 'diff

Offline NBNB2020

The other review is the first and so far only post from a new member, wouldn't be the first time someone's joined just to trash an SP. Of course this is the only other review we have to compare with so I suppose the jury's out at the moment.

I appreciate what you are saying here, I left the Neg review but I can assure you i haven't just registered to trash an SP, if you check my profile you will see I have been here since January 06, 2021.  I haven't punted due to covid and wanting to be vaccinated so hence the delay between the two.