Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polly at Unit 8 Sheffield  (Read 2309 times)

Offline rajaindian

Please note: I only post review if feel that the girl putting us (the punters) in danger""
this morning I went to Unit 8 at 10:30. two girls were free. I took Polly.  we hand nice sex. after i finish filling the bag
i was horrified to see blood on my condom.  I ask her for confirmation is this blood? are you on period. she replied it probably started this morning. i will check, then she put her cloth on and got out.
I had another quick shower. when was leaving I saw she is taking another punter to the room.  I felt disgusted as she is putting punter in extra danger. I talk with the management they seems dont care.
So be worn! if you visit Unit 8 you will be putting yourself in extra risk.

External Link/Members Only   

Offline GingerNuts

Please note: I only post review if feel that the girl putting us (the punters) in danger""

Thanks for the review but why do you only post reviews of girls you feel are a danger? Presumably you've used the reviews others have posted of "non-dangerous" girls to inform your punting choices during your five year membership.

Offline kingkong69

Girls on period is a no no for me.. :scare:

Offline smshdup

Prostitutes likely insert a makeup sponge or similar, rather than miss work.

(What did everyone think happened?)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Girls on period is a no no for me.. :scare:

Nowt wrong with a bit of red lube.  :diablo: :diablo:

......if I'm told in advance. If not it's well out of order IMHO.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
what’s this extra danger you talk of???

Offline mrfishyfoo

what’s this extra danger you talk of???

The uneducated think that a lass can spread all sorts of "danger" in her red lube.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She still should have told him before the podging started. Think what could have happened if he'd got a morbid phobia of blood.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 08:56:37 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
The uneducated think that a lass can spread all sorts of "danger" in her red lube.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She still should have told him before the podging started. Think what could have happened if he'd got a morbid phobia of blood.

Exactly that! It was such a bizarre comment  :unknown:

Offline Jomoore

Sounds like the Op is a bit squeamish, you can't have been married and/or had long term relationships without having had to grit your teeth and get on with it, in fact my ex-wife was like a bitch on heat when she was on (just a bitch the rest of the time). And as for "danger"?  Only the danger of going home with different coloured underwear  :lol: