Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlie - Amour  (Read 2840 times)

Offline LFBC69

Within the last week. First time using an agency.

Organised an hour out call with Amour, great communications. It was an on the day appointment with External Link/Members Only

Charlie arrived absolutely bang on time, and dressed very casual and 'neighbour friendly', as requested when I made the booking. On a lot of reviews on here people mention how the SP is larger in the flesh than in their photo's, this was the exact opposite! Charlie is actually considerably smaller (thinner) than in the photo's on the Allure website! She's attractive, in the MILF way, and very, very petite. Age wise, I'd say about right - 39.

After exchanging a bit of chit chat, and handing over the paperwork, we started with DFK which was very nice. Lot's of mutual fondling. We ended up on the sofa and Charlie stripped off down to her underwear. I removed her bra and I think it's only fair to advise she doesn't have much on offer in the tit's department. I feel bad for typing this, but, this proved to be a bit of a turn off for me, I really do enjoy a woman's tits. Confirmed do's and don'ts - "everything but anal, we'll just go with the flow". Thought this was a nice touch and put me at ease.

Lot's more kissing and Charlie got my now hard cock out and slowly started to wank me: lot's of DFK and her great technique got me very hard as I played with her pussy, no reluctance when I started I bit of finger play. She moved her way down but stopped to make sure I was comfortable with her sucking my cock without a condom? I'm sure we all know the answer to that question?!  :D Charlie really knows how to make a chaps gentleman feel good - deep, sloppy, slow hand action while sucking and kissing the tip, playing with your balls when going deep. After a good few minutes I had to pull her back up to kiss me because I was going to cum.

More DFK with me playing with her pussy. She still had her knickers on and started to dry hump me: now I really like a GFE experience, and this really done it for me, as I've many happy memories of yester-years of being back at my place, with a new GF, dry humping me on the first date, and me thinking "is this it, or are we going to go for it?". I pulled Charlie up and had her sit on my face - nice and fresh. We kept this position for a LONG time, she reached back, slowly wanking me. Charlie made some very appreciative noises, nothing OTT and by her leg spasms and the wetness of her pussy I 100% believe she enjoyed the attention.

She moved back to DFK and advised me "she needed that".... I asked her to suck my cock again. Now to confess: although I was enjoying myself and Charlie is really a lovely lass, her figure just wasn't doing it for me, as advised, she's very, very slim, so I'd decided full sex wasn't going to work for me. She enthusiastically started sucking me off again, which was very, very enjoyable..... I eventually got to TPONR and thought it was only fair to mention this - not a problem, Charlie continued and and absolutely sucked me dry, and swallowed. I must report an amazing BJ!

Charlie excused herself and went to the bathroom and asked me if I needed toilet roll to clean myself up? - "nope! You seem to have got every last drop" I reply! When she returned she started to get dressed, we still had 15 minutes of the hour to go and we'd not made it to the bedroom. In fairness, this really didn't bother me as I knew after I'd cum and the fact I didn't really find her 'my type' I was going to be finished, but, I know this might p*** other people off.

We chatted for the rest of the hour appointment, actually going 5 minutes over - she really is a genuine and lovely lass. If you're a relative 'novice' like myself, she will definitely make you feel at ease.

Lovely DFK on her departure and a thank you for a great time - nice touch.

COMMS: Very, very good.

HOUSE: My place. (Clean, tidy, warm, great music playing) ha ha.

THE SP: Very petite and very, very slim. MILF. Too slim and petite for me though.

SERVICES: DFK, finger play, OWO, CIM, swallow, RO. Protected penetration on offer too.

COST: £130 for out call

WOULD I RETURN: Will definitely use Amour again, but it won't be with Charlie. Great lady, just not my 'type'

Nice hour, not quite what I wanted or expected though - not Amour's or Charlies fault, all down to my personal preferences.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 09:34:25 am by daviemac »

Offline Weatherman21

Ta for the review. 

I’m wanting to see her but just waiting for calendars to match.

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for the review of your first agency girl. Noting that she is advertised on Amour’s website as being a 34B in the “tits department” I’m surprised that you were surprised that “she doesn’t have much on offer in the tits department”  :unknown:

Offline LFBC69

Hi, she’s lost a lot of weight apparently.

Like I said in my review - “On a lot of reviews on here people mention how the SP is larger in the flesh than in their photo's, this was the exact opposite! Charlie is actually considerably smaller (thinner) than in the photo's on the Allure website!”

Knock on effect is that her tits aren’t as full as they normally are, apparently.

Offline Jimmy Cagney

I’ve see Charlie quite a few times pre-COVID. Always a great punt but no way is she 39.. think you could add about 10 years to that number