Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Horny Tina - Wallsend  (Read 7034 times)

22 review(s) for Thai Horny Tina (10 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline abridgetofar

External Link/Members Only

£50 for 30 minutes a couple of weeks ago

Location - flat in a terraced street just behind Wallsend high street, plenty of parking

Text sent off replied straight away and got a booking within the hour. given postcode and told to text when I arrived. Knocked and let straight in, upstairs to bedroom with massage table and double bed,
room was ok and clean. Tina looks a lot older and bigger than her profile states, late forty’s and a size 14 I would guess, massive tits and quite a belly on her. As soon as I handed over the tokens she asked do you want massage of fuck me. Choose to fuck her, stripped off and onto the bed, she gave a little bit of owo which good then she asks if I want to lick her pussy, she was clean and fresh and allowed a digit in. Bag on then moved to cowgirl whilst having a good feel of her tits, moved to doggy for a while then off with bag and cum on her tits, clean up and out on time. Positive as it was GVFM but would not return
 :hi:

Offline maxxblue

Thanks for reviewing, abridgetoofar.

What is the reason you wouldn't return?

Offline abridgetofar

Thanks for reviewing, abridgetoofar.

What is the reason you wouldn't return?
I enjoyed myself, but she did not really appeal to me, but like I said she offers good value  :hi:

Offline maxxblue

I enjoyed myself, but she did not really appeal to me, but like I said she offers good value  :hi:

Thanks, abridgetofar.  :hi:

Offline portable

I'm sure another review mentioned she has enhanced boobs and that the pics are prior to this. Can you confirm?

Offline Chilled North East

Personally I just remember them as huge but I do remember a tattoo covered most of her back

Offline abridgetofar

I'm sure another review mentioned she has enhanced boobs and that the pics are prior to this. Can you confirm?
Her pics are old, her tits felt natural and massive  :hi:

Offline portable

Her pics are old, her tits felt natural and massive  :hi:

:thumbsup:

Tempted but still on the fence. As much as I like big boobs, sometimes that goes hand in hand with "saggy", which is a big turn off.

Offline Fragilehand

:thumbsup:

Tempted but still on the fence. As much as I like big boobs, sometimes that goes hand in hand with "saggy", which is a big turn off.
She's on my list to review long story short she's fat but in a cuddly way no rolls of fat more like a balloon big everything tits belly arse. But didn't speak a word was like shagging a corpse. It's one of a list will be either a negative or natural for me

Offline portable

Oh well. Thanks for the heads up.

Offline Disco dave

I quite enjoyed her tbh. Her size was still ok for me, kinda gilfy asian thing going on.