Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia - Amour Hartlepool  (Read 2028 times)

Offline Poolieman

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 mins.

Quick review, and I may add more later.

What was to be my first booking since Covid fell through due to an agency girl cancelling.

So, all reeved up and no place to go, I phoned Amour regarding Antonia, as I was in the Teesside/Hartlepool area.

Comms were fine, and I was told that she was available straight away, which probably should have given me and idea of what was to come.

Antonia's place is a terraced house about 10 minute walk from the Middleton Grange.
It's on a quite a busy street and a bus route, but I didn't see any nosey neighbours.

It took the WG a couple of mins to open the door. Once inside, I found the place to be gubby.

Antonia herself I would say is mid 50's but looks decent for her age.
She's tall and has a decent figure, although she has a eczema type condition on her body.

I have no complaints about attitude. She's friendly, down to earth and obviously very experienced.

She took me to the bedroom, which was even worse than the downstairs.
There was a strong smell of smoke, even though Amour states she is only a social smoker.
The bed sheets were stained.

Down to business, she give me BJ, which was fine, but she can't deep throat.

I went down on her, which is one of my favourite things, but she has a huge bush, which isn't my thing.

Highlight was she give me a rimming, which I enjoyed.

I had about 10 mins left over, so could have gone for sex, but by this stage I wasn't really in the mood.
So I finished with a BJ and cum on her tits.
When I asked for CIM she said yes, but I could tell she didn't want to, so I didn't pursue it.

Antonio also mentioned that she was against having the covid vaccine, which I also found a turn off.

So to sum up: If you want a good rimming in the wasteland that is Teesside then I would consider Antonio.
But in general, although she's friendly and quite fit for her age, I would give her a miss, especially as the house is a tip.

Offline tynetunnel

Sounds perfect. Well, almost! Thanks for the review, which sounds like a truly horrific punt and one to avoid

Age 43 on profile!

« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 03:44:31 pm by tynetunnel »

Offline Dimond dave

:hi: sounds like a grim punt bud  :hi:

Offline MME

What a horrendous punt..!  :vomit:

Thanks for letting us know, hopefully your next one will be waaay better.