Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexis of Allure - Byker Incall  (Read 1767 times)

Offline dp1892

External Link/Members Only

Half hour - £60

So, my first punt period since pre Covid and it’s a girl I reviewed a whopping 5-6 years ago!

This will be brief because it was a short punt - only 20 minutes in reality and that was driven entirely by me. I made the booking the day before and confirmed with Alli on the morning of. All normal and very much back to basics. I made my way over and my nerves were all over the place. The location felt hard to start with but the reality approaching was it was very discreet.

Alexis opened the door and one of the reasons I nearly didn’t punt was a review the other day where someone accused her of putting on some weight. Well, that’s a flat out lie. She’s a gorgeous, chav style Geordie pocket rocket. If anything she’s slimmer than she was and she’s got all the lips, tits and arse that I remember.

Handed over the papers and niceties and got to action. Started with some casual groping and kissing. She does do DFK but it’s at discretion I think, she did for me but only after I asked. Had a little play on the sofa before moving to the bed and she gives some of the best head I’ve ever had. She mixes up mouth with hand jobs and never loses eye contact. I might do an oral only punt next time tbh because it’s that fucking good. We 69d for a bit and then after she came she tells me “come on and fuck me”. I fuck her doggy for 5mins until I filled the bag because I was just too excited/nervous to go any longer.

Hopefully my nerves ease next time and it won’t be so long. I’ll probably re-punt her again just because I know what she gives, she’s a lovely lass and exactly what I look for in a punt but I probably didn’t take full advantages of the services just because of my hiatus nerves.

We got dressed cleaned up, had a bit chat and a kiss and on my way i went.

PS - hit submit on this one line in by accident. Full review is in now. Apologies for that!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 11:37:45 pm by dp1892 »

Offline Joe Cocker

Sounds like you had a good time.

I remember seeing her about 5yrs ago when she was quite new to the job, she had a great attitude back then. In fact its got me wondering why Ive never been back?  :unknown:

Offline dp1892

Honestly, I thought the exact same thing. I seem to remember after she started she was a bit on and off availability wise which might’ve stopped me. One thing I will say on comparison is she’s a sh*reload more confident now. I remembered her being quite shy but willing back then. Obviously there’s certain things off the menu that stop her giving a PSE (no CIM for one) but she talks like she’s giving a PSE now.

I sometimes get put off by shy girls just because I feel like I’m coercing somewhat but I’m happy I’ve gone back here - she absolutely loves this job and it’s clear as day.