Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AmiRa.OwO.and.Anal - Wakefield  (Read 4786 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5999113) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
2 review(s) for SeLeNa_NeW. (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Crazyoldhaag

External Link/Members Only

Saw this one in September 2021

Fancied a bit of anal and Amira's profile caught my eye. Anal and OWO in the title so sent her a text expecting a silly price. She wanted £20 extra in half hour booking, which made half hour £80. Currently, very good price as the average for a Rom is around £90 with owo and that's without a levels. So a couple of texts later I arranged a short notice half hour booking. £60 + £20 for anal.

Was sent an address in Wakefield. Well known punting apartments that I've been to before. Tidy and fit for purpose.
Arrived with some time to spare and sent her a text. Received a reply a couple of minutes later with the apartment number and was knocking on a familiar door less than a minute later.

No hiding behind the door nonsense. Was greeted by Amira wearing some colourful sweats. First impressions were positive. Short arse girl next door type. Nothing to write home about, but I prefer this type to glammed up doll types, so was happy. About 5'3" tall, size 8 dress, long brunette hair, dark eyes, facially ok, not really a stunner but definitely not ugly. She took her sweats off to reveal a really lovely round and pert set of natural C(could be D) cup breasts, slim waist and shapely hips. A very slight tummy but nothing bad or off putting and a soft heart shaped bum. Perfect hourglass figure IMO, not gym toned but not fat either. Some small tattoos and a bellybutton piercing. Age wise I'd put her in mid to late 20s. Chatty and welcoming with good English.

Paperwork sorted and was told to make myself comfortable on the bed. I decided to go with the flow and not go for my usual RO. She proceeded with OWO after asking be whether I wanted my cock sucked with or without. Mostly sucking on the head and quite fast. She was breaking off quite a bit and it wasn't doing much for me. The lass was clearly worried that she weren't doing it right so asked me what I liked. To be truthful, at that point I was starting to panic cause she seemed to be hitting all the right spots but I for some reason wasn’t responding as expected. So I just asked to be patient, keep calm and carry on without stopping. Her persistence worked and I was ready for a condom about 10 mins later. She used a slow hand and mouth combo when I got hard which I found to be enjoyable but I wasn't there to get sucked off so moved things along.

Condom on and I was asked if I wanted to go straight up her bum or to fuck her pussy first. I opted for the pussy, she assumed doggy, guided me in and off we went. ‘Hugging’ pussy that wraps around your cock looked great and she took deep dicking really well for a small girl.  I soon reached iron rod state and it was time to fuck her jiggly arse. I made a strategic mistake by letting her lube me up instead of doing it myself, I use a good handful on my full length whereas she only put some on the tip and spread it about a bit. The lass has got a tight arsehole so I ended  being unable to go in fully which was a bit annoying but I still enjoyed it. I would’ve put more lube on myself but it fell off the bed and rolled away...Decided not to pull out in case a new condom or wipes were needed cause it would've killed the boner and about 5mins later filled the bag.

Clean-up chat and I was out 33mins after I walked in.

A few days later I went back to see her again. Went for RO this time. Clean pussy with medium size labia and 2 day stubble. I couldn’t get her to respond the way I wanted her to, so decided not to waste too much time. After struggling to get it up again, I ended up not bothering with anal and filled the bag smashing her pussy in doggy. Asked her about CIM just before I was about to shoot my load, but she said she doesn’t do it. Weren’t bothered tbf but it’s on her likes, so maybe it’s an extra service, don’t know.

To sum up. A girl who does what it says on the tin: Owo – nothing special but effective enough, despite my struggles, and anal – tight but took it well and was clean. Accurate photos, but she looks better in the flesh IMO and is smaller than pictures suggest. Services must be agreed before handing over the cash as is the case with most Romanians to avoid disappointment(she did spend a fair bit of time with my flaccid cock in her mouth, so maybe that put her off CIM). Seemed eager to please and I found her to be relaxed, down to earth and easy to talk to.

Will return as these days there’s hardly any lasses in their 20s, with under size 10 dress, who take it up the pooper without charging eye watering prices.

Offline wakefieldlad13

A well deserved positive with the sound of that
Glad you enjoyed

Offline aanimator

Very good informative review, cheers!

Offline dreamwrx

Nice one OP, very much appreciated ... I too don't go for that glammed-up dolly bird look, I like em a bit more real and Amyra sounds just right for me.

Hope I can get to see her before the inevitable disappearing act.

Offline CityTillIDie

Another great review, Sir! Thank you

:drinks:

CTID

Offline sheffielder

She was charging £40 extra when she was I  Sheffield so I didnt boom  :dash:

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers for the review. This profile was swapped in previous years, so just to confirm, this is the photo of the lady you saw? The current SP sounds better than the previous one/s.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Cheers for the review. This profile was swapped in previous years, so just to confirm, this is the photo of the lady you saw? The current SP sounds better than the previous one/s.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes Mr J this is the girl I saw. Same tattoo on the collarbone. She looks better in the flesh IMO.

Offline KerachiDope

Amira is now back in Cambridge.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 08:28:23 pm by KerachiDope »

Offline Robyorks1981

Amira is now back in Cambridge.

She rotates around different places for a few weeks at a time. She also goes to Sheffield I think. She told me she gets busier by not staying in one place for too long.

Offline mrfishyfoo

She rotates around different places for a few weeks at a time. She also goes to Sheffield I think. She told me she gets busier by not staying in one place for too long.

Great review MrRY.  :sarcastic: :dash: :dash: :sarcastic:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: