Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia - Cardiff - nuru massage + FS  (Read 4298 times)

42 review(s) for Olivia Cardiff (41 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ohmrs

External Link/Members Only

Saw Olivia at the end of August at her flat in the bay. Decent place, easy to find, free parking nearby at Morrisons.

Fancied something different and have always liked nuru vids ao I thought I’d give her a go.

Comms were very efficient, via AW the day before and a text on the day of the booking to confirm. Directions clearly given to the flat no issues with entry.

Olivia is, I’d have to say, more GILF than MILF. Pretty and in good shape, just not my usual cup of tea.

Was asked to shower, stay wet after and lie face down on the bed, which had a large plastic sheet on it. Olivia started applying the warm nuru gel, which felt lovely, and the massage began.

Lots of full body slides, back massage and a few forays below. All very pleasant.

Then onto my front where my erect cock popped up enthusiastically. A bit more massage on the front before Olivia turned her attention to my cock. Oral was covered, which was a shame, and we moved onto CG but things were still very slippery and slidey from the gel!

Finished with a good HJ and an explosive cumshot.

Another shower - took a while to get the gel all off!

Then more chat (she’s very friendly and chatty) before I headed off, on the hour.

It was one ticked off my bucket list, but if I’m honest, felt very business like. Not unenjoyable by any means (hence the positive) but just a bit “efficient”

I booked for an hour nuru/FS for £170.

Would I return? No, don’t think so.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 03:04:26 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Can you please refrain from posting accurate descriptions of incall flats, general area only as per the rules.

Offline ohmrs

Apologies - I thought I had been vague but a fair call - noted.  :hi: