Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Guilya Bradford  (Read 1652 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6359704) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline Messy boy

External Link/Members Only

Pictures are accurate. Nice looking lass. Speaks broken English. Friendly.

Well reviewed SP I believe. Finally after a long break from punting, and whilst working in Bradford one Saturday morning earlier this month decided on contacting Giulya. Fired a text off about 10am, received a reply straight away. Requested Owo, FK,69 and sex. No problem. 30 minutes for £60. Address given and made my way there an hour later. She rents a bed sit  room in a a large house. Bit run down but the room was clean and tidy so no complaints,handled the paperwork and both of us stripped off. Onto the bed with some LFK which became steadily deeper. Quick wet wipe of my cock, then straight into Owo. Slow and deep. She gives a good BJ. Onto 69 nice and clean and fresh. Stuck my tongue into her arsehole which she appears to love. She sat up and turned around to watch me rimming her. Lots of, seemingly genuine noises. On with the bag and fucked her in doggy and missionary. Finished onto her tummy. Quick clean up and away  bang on 30 minutes.

Recommended. Yes.
Value for money. Definitely considering some SP prices nowadays
Would I return. Yes. Maybe try an hour next time.