Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: H_rose - Leeds  (Read 2105 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6210342) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Thedude

This punt was in June 2021.

Saw this profile had popped up on AW and she looked like my kind of girl so fired off a message through AW. H replied quickly and gave me her number rest of the comms done via text and booked her the the following week 1 hour of her time for £150.
A quick message the night before to confirm we were still in and the address was passed on the morning of the punt.
The location was easy to find lots of on street parking people around but no one batted an eyelid at me, knocked on the door and was greeted by H in her dressing gown, she showed me upstairs to the bedroom, her friend had just moved into the house they use so it was a bit sparse but more the suitable for our needs. In the bedroom and robe came off and she was just wearing knickers, pictures are accurate she is alternative with piercings and tattoos, tits are a good handful natural with responsive nipples. I undressed and H took off her knickers and immediately dropped to her knees to start sucking my cock she was really keen to get it as far back to her throat as she would gagging and drooling as she pounded it down her throat. She gagged pretty hard several times but continued to take it as far as she could. I could feel the sap rising so I told her I was close and grabbed the back of her head and pulled her as deep as she could as I emptied by balls down her throat, she went off to clean up not sure of she swallowed but my cock was deep when I came.
I cleaned up and a bit of a chat then I returned the favour and munched on her balled pussy was nice and clean and she was very responsive lots of moaning and shaking been with plenty of SPs who fake and I'm pretty sure she was cumming. Old fella was ready for action again so on with the cover and she jumped on top it was great watching those tits swing while she was fucking me, bit of mis them I bent her over and banged her doggy smacking her perfectly sized ass. Couldn't manage a second pop so waved the white flag in the end. Clean up and another chat and I was on my way back to the car an just over an hour after I had gone in so no clock watching.

All in great lass seems she genuinely enjoys sex which is always a big turn on and I think compared to some great value for money. Would definitely see her again.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Thelatitude0

Well done pal.

She has been on my radar for since last year - but the lack of kissing is a big deal breaker.

:drinks:

Offline Thedude

Yeah she doesn't kiss because she is in a relationship and I find there is nothing better to set the mood then a good snog. However she is very keen to please and even though we couldn't kiss she was really into it and enjoying herself so it felt like proper GFE even without the kissing.

Offline stevedave

Yeah she doesn't kiss because she is in a relationship

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Fuck me, does she think she's living in Pretty Woman  :wacko:

Offline viper13

She doesn't kiss because she's in a relationship but she'll suck and take your dick to back of her throat, shoot your load and she swallows the lot.  That makes a lot of sense  :wacko:

Offline Thelatitude0

Yeah she doesn't kiss because she is in a relationship and I find there is nothing better to set the mood then a good snog. However she is very keen to please and even though we couldn't kiss she was really into it and enjoying herself so it felt like proper GFE even without the kissing.

Sorry pal but I disagree - I never had a good GFE session without kissing. When I was younger I could book for a PSE session and Kiss will not bother me, but now Kissing is the minimum I will require.

Your review and your opinion.

:D

Offline viper13

Sorry pal but I disagree - I never had a good GFE session without kissing. When I was younger I could book for a PSE session and Kiss will not bother me, but now Kissing is the minimum I will require.

Your review and your opinion.

:D

+1

Kissing is part of any normal GFE and without kissing it's not a GFE  :thumbsdown:
Sensual kissing for me is a must and sets the mood

Offline mrfishyfoo

She doesn't kiss because she's in a relationship but she'll suck and take your dick to back of her throat, shoot your load and she swallows the lot.  That makes a lot of sense  :wacko:

PMSL !!!!  :hi: :hi: