Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EmiliaRose23 York  (Read 2661 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5271417) (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Corinthian75

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I can across Emilia’s profile sometime ago, when she was living/working in Leeds and thought I’d need to pay this one a visit, anyway she moved to York (a lot closer to me) and I had that itch to scratch.

After doing some research on here I was a bit dubious what with her asking price (more than I normally pay) and only one pop in a booking, but like I’ve said I had a itch to scratch.

This happened about a month ago.
1hr incall
Paid £170 (she’s put up her price now to £190).

Comms good all done by text.
Location just outside York city Center, close to the railway museum.
Parking when I arrived in her area she instructed me to park outside her house, if your not wanting to park so close York railway car park is only a 5min walk (not sure how much it costs to park there).

Emilia
I found her to be very pleasant, a very slim sexy woman but not in a skinny way and fit as fuck, way out of my league on civvy street, small breasts and in my opinion the best arse I’ve had the pleasure of grouping.

The Meet
Arrived at the postcode given, and fired off a text to say I’d arrived she called me almost immediately and directed me where to park and gave me her house number and told to come straight in.
Knocked on door was let in with the usual hiding behind the door thing.
Given a warm welcome and asked to take my shoes of at the bottom of the stairs, I followed her up into her bedroom (she was wearing a little black dress at this point) gave her my donation, she invited me to get undressed while she went to stash the cash.
On her return she joined me on the bed and started talking (she can talk) and rubbing my leg, I aloud my hand to wonder think she got the hint and remove her dress to reveal a sexy bra and knicker set, she then moved in for a kiss and a good grope her groping me and me her, Emilia I’d say isn’t the best kisser sort of like open mouth pecking with a bit of tongue, managed to undo her bra to reveal a pair of small very nice perky breasts to which I had a good play and suck on.
After a short while she removed my boxers and when strait down to give some excellent owo as soon as I was hard (took about a second) she was straight into deep throating from my experience she loves giving a deep throat blow job (eyes streaming makeup running) was a sight to watch, and plenty of eye contact, we’ll I used all my will power to stop myself from popping, and eventually had to stop her.
It was now her turn for some RO, Emilia’s pussy is divine neutral taste and well almost perfect, now my oral ability is something I pride myself on so yes  went to town on her pussy, she was making all the right noises and telling me how good I was (yes ego massaged) we know the score, we’ll after some time she came or she gave a very good impression of cummimg.
Was now time for the bag to go on and to fuck her, so which position do you want me in she asked, me well doggy please, I think her arse is amazing, now I don’t know why but when getting OWO I can control myself to some point but when the bag goes on and I start fucking nearly all self control goes out the window, we’ll it didn’t take long for me to fill the bag what with her arse……
So after I pulled out she laid next to me not making any attempt to cover herself up and chatted away for a good ten min, was a good opportunity to ogle her body.
Time was nearly up and I’m not much for small talk and round two wasn’t on the cards so asked to use her shower, showered got dressed and was shown out a nice kiss and a hug at the door then left with what felt like a cheese grin on my mug knowing I’d shagged a woman nearly half my age and well out of my league.

So conclusion.
IMO fit gorgeous lass, would I see again NO fortunately the itch has gone and she’s hiked her price again.
Would I recommend, we’ll yes if your prepared to pay the price tag and you have better self control than me and can fuck for the hour without popping.

Offline Gas Man 40s

Was it your choice not to have a 2nd pop?

Or did you get the impression she wasn’t forthcoming with another go?

Offline Corinthian75

Was it your choice not to have a 2nd pop?

Or did you get the impression she wasn’t forthcoming with another go?
She definitely wasn’t forthcoming, there’s another review think is a negative where the op mentioned about no second pop I had this in the back of my mind, and sort of thought it would be off the cards,so went in kind of expecting no round two, in hindsight I should have inquired first.

I always manage to pop twice in a hour booking definitely wasn’t my choice.

Offline Gas Man 40s

Offline Gas Man 40s

For me, for £190 in an hour, she should be all over you like a rash, and making it a full hour and if you don’t get a second pop, then shouldn’t be for a lack of trying, was interested in booking her, but not anymore if she thinks her job is done after 1 pop

Offline viper13

For me, for £190 in an hour, she should be all over you like a rash, and making it a full hour and if you don’t get a second pop, then shouldn’t be for a lack of trying, was interested in booking her, but not anymore if she thinks her job is done after 1 pop

She'll sit back and talk the whole meet if you let her.