Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X-Bobbi-X Leeds  (Read 4137 times)

18 review(s) for ~ Bobbi ~ (7 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Misterbidge

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£100-45mins left after 25mins
I'll keep this short.

She's a fucking pisshead skank.
Should have walked when I saw her but thought I'll fuck her arse to make up for it.

Never happened and she just wanted me to finish as soon as we srarted and after I shot my load she then had the cheek to try try tell me off about messaging her 5 mins before the booking time to say I was there.

Apparently I had a bad attitude?

I replied saying well I paid for 45mins but I bet I wont get some money back for a shit service but thought fuck it I cant't be arsed arguing so just walked out.

Just to note it is her in the pics but she's not aging well given the amount of booze she had in the room plus she's even thinner!

Save your money and wank into a sock. You'll get a better experience
Banned reason: Lowlife scumbag cunt
Banned by: 90125

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with her.

I saw her yesterday and it was a decent punt. She didn't let me fuck her arse(that's what I was there for) but considering her size it's understandable. I filled her gob and she gulped it down with gusto

Offline PussyLover789

Thanx for the review, i was only looking at her  a few days ago and fancied a punt, Im so glad i saved my money

Offline wakefieldlad13

She isnt my type but TBH i thought her prices were competitive in comparison to others taking into account services listed and thought she may be popular
Her AW feedback is quite high with positives so i could see why punters would flock to her but if you look deeper, her UKP ratings are piss poor, a 50-50 split on green and red with a few greys thrown in

Not worth the risk for me

Offline Misterbidge

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with her.

I saw her yesterday and it was a decent punt. She didn't let me fuck her arse(that's what I was there for) but considering her size it's understandable. I filled her gob and she gulped it down with gusto

It was just the whole experience from start to finish. Her attitude was weird and clearly she was 'tipsy'
Should have walked before parting with the money. Felt robbed at the end and when she started trying to tell me off I felt like giving the bitch a slap!
I can totally understand the other review about her attitude now.
Maybe she's an angry drunk?

The thing I'm really pissed off about is that 2 other girls got back to me about meeting up today but I kindly declined as I'd arranged with Bobbi just before they replied.

Lesson learned but in all honesty I'm thinking of packing this hobby in as I'm sick and tired of having a good punt then a shit one!
Either that or just stick to tried and tested girls..

Offline gfeman

She isnt my type but TBH i thought her prices were competitive in comparison to others taking into account services listed and thought she may be popular
Her AW feedback is quite high with positives so i could see why punters would flock to her but if you look deeper, her UKP ratings are piss poor, a 50-50 split on green and red with a few greys thrown in

Not worth the risk for me
+1

Offline Quickpunt

That’s a shame she looks quite tidy in the pictures.

Offline Misterbidge

That’s a shame she looks quite tidy in the pictures.

In the flesh it's a different story. Painfully skinny and a bit haggard due to drinking I think.

Offline mf_1101

She must have gone far downhill. I saw her around 3 years ago was looking at her recently to go again. When I saw her she seemed fine. Good service, fucked enthusiastically enough. Sucked me off etc, still very attractive. Enjoyed my time. No anal but she had a hemarroid so not surprised.

If she has become like this that is a shame. 

Offline WelshClipper

Yes I saw her about 2 years ago, should have reviewed so apologies up front.

She was sober in my booking but I must admit I was disappointed in her general appearance. The word that comes to mind is she had a hard look to her, not what the profile photos promised. Also I like slim girls but she was thinner than I had expected, maybe at the top of the downward slope towards the OP’s experience.

However I was there for the fuck and that was fine and she was friendly enough.  :hi: