Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alex - Northern Belles - Sheffield  (Read 4174 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6783107) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Maverick1984

So having run out of Indies in Sheffield that aren't either ROMs or stupidly over priced I thought I'd take a look at Northern Belles. I prefer to avoid agencies but given the barenness of Sheffield at the moment and my dislike of parlours it was my only option.

External Link/Members Only

I have a look at who was available on the day I wanted and sent a quick text to the number for the receptionist. Got a quick reply and sorted it all out in less than 10 mins.

The appartment is just off the wicker and I'm pretty sure I've seen girls in that same block in the past.

I got to the NCP nearby 15 mins early and then got a text to say Alex was ready early. Got the flat number via text and headed over.

Usual hide behind the door stuff. When I had stepped through there was Alex. She is FAF about 5'3" and a size 6 as per her photos, tanned skin. I would say she is early 20s. But she has a lot of tattoos there isn't much of her that doesn't have them which isn't in the photos. She has lip fillers and a pierced lip and tongue. Big eyes with fake lashes and long black hair. She was wearing matching black underwear and a see through top.
I was very happy with what I saw as I don't mind the tats.

Asked if I wanted some water and went to get it whilst engaging in chit chat. The flat is basic as you would expect from a place that is used just for entertainment. She asked me if I wanted to start in the lounge or straight to the bed room. I opted for the bed room. As we walked in she lost the see through top thing.

I got undressed and then we started FK no tongues but I'm not that bothered and it may have been something she engaged with if I had tried. Her lips are huge due to the fillers but it was still good.
Then I laid back and she gave some good OWO gagging on me as she went, she has a strong gag reflex so can't DT much but she gave it a good go.
Then my turn on her, she was very clean and tasted good. She got wet very quickly and made a lot of noises to suggest she enjoyed it. She responded well to fingers and RO.
After this I was ready to fuck her and she got the Jonny but asked me to put it on, she said she was worried about hurting me. We then had a good session in Mish then cowgirl (not her strongest position as she only seems to have one speed) then doggy. As my weakness is very ting girls doggy did it for me.
After I was done she passed me stuff to tidy up and engaged in conversation.

I was out pretty much 30 mins after I went in. There was no clock watching and she is a keen chatter so could easily have gone over if I hadn't made a move to get out.

An old review said she isn't the sharpest tool and that she probably talks before thinking and I think that's very true.
But I thought she did a great job and it's one of the best punts I've had in a long while.

I would definitely book again based on my recent experience.

Offline Mrcommy

I've been trying to rebook her for ages... Been a couple of years since I saw her last. Very good fuck.
Shame about nb and the crap availability of girls at the mo.

Offline petetheknight

Can I ask Mr Maverick was she tattooed head to toe or just in patches?  I don't mind tatts but I am just trying to get a picture as her profile shots don't show any. Thanks.
And what are her titties like?  I am guessing quite small... ;)

Offline thunder_road

Review to follow but seems like you got super lucky with this very flaky lass. She just left me hanging outside the apartment and then walking back to work with my cash in my pocket. Utter waste of time AGAIN

Offline Martinx

GOG is on her dislikes list - what does this mean?

Offline petetheknight

Girl on Girl I think ..... i had to look it up   :D

Offline Maverick1984

Can I ask Mr Maverick was she tattooed head to toe or just in patches?  I don't mind tatts but I am just trying to get a picture as her profile shots don't show any. Thanks.
And what are her titties like?  I am guessing quite small... ;)

She has a lot of tats her arms, stomach and legs are pretty much covered in them. The photos are either old or heavily airbrushed, she is certainly more tanned than those pics.
She has had her tits done so the photos aren't accurate as they much be D or DD now rather than B. They are well done implants but you can still tell as they push outwards like fake tits always do. I think her fake tits were her worst feature.

Offline Maverick1984

Review to follow but seems like you got super lucky with this very flaky lass. She just left me hanging outside the apartment and then walking back to work with my cash in my pocket. Utter waste of time AGAIN
That sucks did you not get anywhere with the agency? They were really responsive when I messaged them about anything. But she was telling me she is a dizzy cow and her time keeping is appalling, so maybe she wasn't exaggerating and she is that bad.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Girl on Girl I think ..... i had to look it up   :D

Interesting that.because now she's offering Duos and Trios with Lincoln's top two girls Fifi and Laila. ??!!

Offline markus666

I’m not really into tattoos but I find Alex to be a work of art, her body is very tanned and most of it covered in tattoos that are very well done and must have cost a fortune, and keep watching as I believe there will be more tattoos to come.
Alex is most definitely into girl on girl action, I have been privy to this talent when I had a session with Alex, Fifi and Laila.  :yahoo:
I used to see Alex two or three years ago in Doncaster and Sheffield through Northern Belles. I’m pleased she has been spending some time in Lincoln as well as Doncaster and Sheffield