Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa – Beeston - Leeds  (Read 8349 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6027466) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline mrfishyfoo

Spotted this one as soon as she arrived in Leeds over a year ago now and TBH I wasn’t sure.

External Link/Members Only

Visible number: +447456314174 or 07456314174

The short version.

Much better than I was expecting.

The booking process.

Not straightforward as there was a lot of toing and froing by text.

I made a point about kissing, OWO, CIM and fucking her arse which I was assured were all available dependant on size and payment of extras.

Time and place agreed.

GAME ON !!!

The waiting game.

Fucking hard work if I’m honest and I was close to fucking it off.

The Venue.

A fit for purpose terraced house in Beeston Leeds. This house isn’t in the rabbit warren that’s on the park side though.

First I am going to describe her.

No doubt in my mind that the lass in the pictures was the one I fucked as she shows her face, her tattoos etc and ain’t shy about it.

Fuck me she’s petite. I reckon Vanessa is 5’2” at most and IMHO she’s FAF. I reckon she’s a size 6 as she’s really slender, but has curves, and I reckon her stats are 30-24-30 at most and that her tits are a B/C cup and that they are all her own. If she weighs more than 7 ½ stone I’ll be surprised.

Mod wise she’s covered. Ears, belly, tongue, septum, lips etc etc and she’s covered in tattoos. She what many would describe as ALT in her appearance.

Vanessa has bobbed shoulder length hair and what seemed to me to be dark brown eyes. I found her to be 8/10 attractive without makeup, YMMV, and I reckon she’d maybe be a 9/10 when she was fully done up. I really did think she was FAF !!!!

Age wise the 23 claimed seems right, she told me 24 in the room.

Have to say that not so little Fishy was absolutely ecstatic when I laid eyes on her.

The meeting.

I arrived in the vicinity of the venue with 5 minutes to spare and let Vanessa know I was there. She kept me waiting 5 minutes and then I rang her. House number provided, I’d parked just round the corner from the venue, which was less than 2 mins away by foot.

Usual hiding behind the door thing, the house was bright and clean, before I was led up to her room.

No kiss but I wasn’t expecting one at this stage.

Vanessa was wearing a figure hugging tube dress which didn’t leave much to the imagination. What an arse which I took great pleasure following as her dress rode up to reveal she had no knickers on.

Into the room where I handed her £100 of my hard earnt with the promise to give her the extra if I fucked her arse or filled her gob with fish goo.

If you know what you’re looking for the evidence of cocaine use in the room was there.

Now she let me kiss her. Very tentative lip kissing which I wasn’t having none of as I asked her if that was the best she could do. Good girl as she made an effort with some very pleasant LFK with a bit of tongue.
Into the shower for me.

I came back to find her on the bed on her phone, which got put down. I then beckoned her to stand up and we got stuck into each other. Much better kissing now, not DFK, with some tongue.

I then took control of the punt and pushed her onto the bed, she wasn’t expecting that, got on my hands and knees on the floor and noshed her out. Lovely clean pussy with fairly chunky lips and a buried clit. She refused a finger, her loss, as I slurped away. She weren’t bald as she’d got a days’ worth of fluff down there. Quick slobber up her body, ooooh her nipples were erect, so they got sucked before I went back down below. Proper went to town now whilst “tweaking” her nipples with my hands, I reckon she came or she’s a reet good actress albeit her flushed chest and her shoving me off with the comment “too sensitive now” told me maybe she had.

My turn as I stood up and Vanessa joined me for some proper full on DFK, amazing what happens if you get them to cum, before she got on all 4’s on the bed for some cock inspecting. She’s got a significant gag reflex, or her throat was numb as from the coke, as she couldn’t get much more than 4” in her gob before starting to splutter. She was though happy for me to hold her head for a light face fucking.

Vanessa informed me at this point that her arse was not on the menu as she stated “there’s no way I can take that”.

Onto the bed as the cock inspection continued. Vanessa was happy to lick my shaft and balls. Her oral was now light and mainly tip with her hand at the base of my shaft.

Vanessa then suggested it was podging time which was fine by me. On with the rubber, I applied it as she’s got nails, and then on she climbed on after applying a bit of lube to herself. That made me frown, as IMHO it wasn’t necessary, then she eased herself down onto not so little fishy.

Makes me laugh when a lass tells me “Fuck me that’s a big cock” as it’s usually a precursor to cock dodging. Good girl as she persisted, FUCK ME SHE’S TIGHT, as she slowly rode me whilst leaning in to kiss me.
Whilst not kissing I have to say the banter was rather good. She’s got excellent English IMHO.

FFS we were interrupted by a delivery.

Back to the podging, missionary, before a switch to reverse, what an arse, as I watched her pussy lips clamp round my cock while her chocolate starfish winked away at me. Onto her legs under my legs reverse fuck as she now got into the podging and rode my full length like a champion jockey.

NICE !!!!

I was damned close to blowing now. Only one way this party was ending as I asked for doggy. Good girl as she let me position her where I wanted before slipping not so little fishy back in her. I took it steady until I was confident to let off the brake and then went for it. No issue now with running my full length in and out of her as she took quite a good fucking.

Sap rising so I uttered the magic words “can I cum in your mouth” before Vanessa span round and took my full load in her gob. Good girl as she let me fully finish before doing a runner for the bathroom.

Time check said my time was up.

Into the shower for me

I walked back into the room to find Vanessa powdering her nose. She did offer to share but that’s not for me.

I got back to my car 80 minutes after I left it so the timekeeping was generous.

The money bit.

I paid £100 for an hour of Vanessa’s life.

It should have been an extra £20 to fill her gob with Fish goo, she let me off with that because of the interruption, with another £30 to fuck her arse.

In conclusion.

I wasn't expecting her service to be as good for me as it was so it's a green, just, which could easily have been a grey or even a red dependent on how she'd dealt with that delivery.

Last but not least.

This one’s a UNICORN IMHO albeit I reckon YMMV big time as she’s a coke head which explains her comms and variable service as per comments on UKP and elsewhere.

Offline mrfishyfoo

She's removed anal from her likes since I saw her. Wasn't my fault as I never got to fuck her arse.

Offline Uklad873

Looks fit as fuck and if she can fuck then this one looks like a good catch me fishy . Is it a shared house ?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Looks fit as fuck and if she can fuck then this one looks like a good catch me fishy . Is it a shared house ?

Not so Little Fishy is tiny  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: and she took him well albeit MrCoH has a similar issue and she cock dodged him so YMMV.

If it is shared I saw no evidence of anyone else.

FFS I forgot to mention it's got CCTV outside albeit that whole street is covered with CCTV.

Offline Uklad873

Think I’m going to have to pay this one a visit . Not bad rates abs fit as fuck .

Offline Crazyoldhaag

The phone call that she answered during our meet was also a 'delivery'

Offline viper13

Mmmm, that's off putting to me  :thumbsdown:

Online ruffler

'

fishy alter ego ??

Offline haggis007

thanks for the review mr ff... :hi:

when i saw her over a year ago , i would say she was at least a size 8 with a cracking pair of tits and a nice arse ..

there was no signs of her been on the sniff  either , :dash: :dash:

i would have liked a rematch but a bit unsure now.... :unknown:

Offline yourmatedavey

Yeah she's 100% the look I like when I'm walking down the street but not sure I fancy a girl who's misjudged the nosebag bouncing on my cock!

Especially with your self described length Mr Fishy, do you never worry?

Seeing my average length cock buckle at the base when an old girlfriend thought she'd try and squat on it has left me very risk averse
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 10:13:11 am by yourmatedavey »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yeah she's 100% the look I like when I'm walking down the street but not sure I fancy a girl who's misjudged the nosebag bouncing on my cock!

Especially with your self described length Mr Fishy, do you never worry?

Seeing my average length cock buckle at the base when an old girlfriend thought she'd try and squat on it has left me very risk averse

No.  :hi: :hi:

Offline ISTS2005

If its that kind of delivery then its an instant no from me that I'm afraid. Imagine Old Bill taking the door off, do you think shes going to have it was hers?

Offline qarma

If you know what you’re looking for the evidence of cocaine use in the room was there.

FFS we were interrupted by a delivery.

Yep, punting aint for the faint of heart MrFF!!

This would of put me right off my game and based on that info alone she's defo not for me.

But good review as always. Thanks  :hi:.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yep, punting aint for the faint of heart MrFF!!

This would of put me right off my game and based on that info alone she's defo not for me.

But good review as always. Thanks  :hi:.

Least she weren't talking on the phone while I were podging her. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Least she weren't talking on the phone while I were podging her. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:   

Offline mikey lee

I text her twice yesterday and got no reply

Offline qarma

Absolutely MrFF, that really would of been a step too far  :lol: :lol:.

Online Boatbasher

Whats the secret to booking this one? Ive text her and watsapped her numerous times. Never had a reply. Rang a fair few times and shes never answered.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Whats the secret to booking this one? Ive text her and watsapped her numerous times. Never had a reply. Rang a fair few times and shes never answered.

Persistence.  :hi: :hi:

Online Fac51

Persistence.  :hi: :hi:

Or offer to take her a present of a certain substance - she will probably text you straight back  :scare:

Online FLYING BLUE

Same - I've probably messages her around 20 times this past couple of months and no response at all :unknown:

Offline CityTillIDie

She is in the Ridiculous Price Club AND she tries to limit service with too much chat!!

FFS  :dash: :dash:
We need to avoid booking these people then they’ll lower prices or get a job

CTID

Offline mrfishyfoo

She is in the Ridiculous Price Club AND she tries to limit service with too much chat!!

FFS  :dash: :dash:
We need to avoid booking these people then they’ll lower prices or get a job

CTID

£100ph is IMHO quite sensible MrCTiD.  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline wakefieldlad13

+1
£100 or less for the hour is becoming harder to find, especially with good service

Offline Gas Man 40s

Same - I've probably messages her around 20 times this past couple of months and no response at all :unknown:

Same, never replies, given up tbh