Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Magic fingers Chinese massage Halifax  (Read 2718 times)

Offline Henry767

found via this forum and Gumtree
External Link/Members Only

Not much in the way of Chinese shops local to Bradford,  which is my preference over Thai, so with work finishing early I thought I'd give this a go, despite previous lukewarm reviews.

Time of visit late afternoon,  weekday.
price paid,  30 for 30 minutes massage plus 20 for HR.

Masseuse aged maybe late 30's, average build, not fat or unattractive,  wearing a floral blouse ( no bra) and tattoo style black tights. teeth not the best.  She came into the massage room while I was still undressing,  suggesting she may not be shy about extras later.
The massage itself was good, firm and flowing, just the right pressure and tweaking between joints. This lasted about 20 minutes face down. Not much in the way of teasing stray fingers or sensual swipes, if any.
.Turn over, and straight away asked if I wanted ' that ' attended to, started a slow HR with cupping and gentle attention to cock while massaging balls. I liked the way that, once I started showing interest,  she didn't take this as a cue to race to the finish line, but continued at the same pace until conclusion,  albeit with a pretty unaltered technique.
touching of breasts discouraged, but strangely bum was OK and hand wandered under tights at the end.

Finished pretty much on time, with a bit more friendly chat at clean up and dressing stage.

overall I was happy with the experience,  not wildly sexy or erotic, but would return. Probably for one hour booking and to see if B2b on offer. Name of Jane,  though sounded like Gin in her pronunciation. English OK, once you get past the accent.

Offline john.punter

Thanks for the review Henry. I have previously contacted Magic Fingers with the thought of having a massage & HE with them. The lady I spoke to put me off by saying (in a friendly manner) that all their ladies were late 30's + , and if I wanted a younger masseuse I should look elsewhere.

Your review, stating 'Masseuse aged maybe late 30's, average build, not fat or unattractive,  wearing a floral blouse ( no bra) and tattoo style black tights. teeth not the best' has confirmed that this place is not for me. I think that the teeth comment was the final nail in the coffin!

Thanks anyway, JP

Offline Itzmurph

Hehe I’ve called in here and know exactly who you mean by the bad teeth comment. For what they are they’re expensive at £30/£40