Sugar Babies
Massage
Live Sex

Author Topic: Stephaniesecrets .. Leeds  (Read 1733 times)

7 review(s) for StephanieSecrets (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Ali Katt]

Offline blueduck

www.adultwork.com/62667

Duration/cost: 1 hour / £140
Location: LS9 apartment , about a 25minute walk from the railway station.
Services: Nuru massage, dfk, ow, sex with condom.
Stephanie: early/mid 40s, sexy size12 lady with large boobs,
The meet took place a few months ago. I had previously met Stephanie quite a few times for both Nuru and full service appointments.

I knew I would be in Leeds on the following day, it was hot weather and the idea of cooling off with Stephanie’s Nuru massage was very appealing, a phone call and everything was set..
I arrived on time , texted and a few minutes later was buzzed in and was soon at her door, I was greeted by Stephanie (wearing a black dress)with a long kiss and then ushered into the bedroom, I made payment, was offered and accepted a cup of tea(already made) and after some chatting was soon able to return to kissing. Stephanie is an excellent kisser so all very enjoyable, our clothes soon came off , more kisses as well a bit of boob nuzzling (her boobs are also exemplary!) then off to the shower together..
Back from the shower it was Nuru time, the pvc sheet was already on the bed and gel ready, first with me lying face down- I was gelled and  Steph gelled up for the body slides, it’s a very addictive thing and very sexy , the effect is helped by watching the view in the mirrors, on turning over the process repeats itself.....by this time I was getting a bit excited so condom on for some oral and ball licking and then sex in cowgirl ( plus more kissing - lots of kissing all through) and an explosive finish finally in missionary. Another shower for both of us , some more chat , a kiss and I was away about 1hour and 20 minutes after I arrived.
I’ve been to quite a few Nuru massages both here and elsewhere and Stephanie’s version stands up very well and I’d certainly recommend, I’m sure I’ll be back again in the future.

7 review(s) found for StephanieSecrets linked to in above post (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Kairac

Great review I’m glad you had a good time, I’ve always fancied trying a Nuru I’ll add her to the to do list if I get some free time in leeds

Have had this lady in my Leeds hotlist for a right while now but she never seems to have made it up to the top.

The last few reviews make me wish i was getting to Leeds more often as i have wanted to try her nuru. Must see what I can do to remedy this.