Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarrah - Newport incall  (Read 779 times)

Aiken Drum

External Link/Members Only

Had a 30 minute incall today, nice enough apartment on Risca road. No doubt she was a rommy and usually i would not have bothered but it's been a while since my last outing and I fancied a quickie on the way to work.

Comms were great by text. I was told what was available during the 30 minute booking (striptease, massage, bj, 69 and sex). Sarrah called me when I was parked up to let me know the number of the apartment.

Greeted at the door by an early to mid twenties age girl, I will say that I don't think it was the same girl as on the profile but I really wasn't disappointed at all! Following her up the stairs was a treat as she had a fantastic ass. Into the bedroom, paperwork done and both stripped each other off. She was very slim, size 6 maye with nice perky tits. Onto the bed for a cracking 69, all the right noises made and didn't stop grinding her pussy onto my mouth even when I stuck a cheeky finger in  :lol:

After a good 10 minutes of this I needed a fuck so first I banged her in mish, followed by doggy and then finished off with her on top. Blew my load big style!

I was in and out in 20 minutes, not once did I feel rushed. It was a GFE though so if your looking for this pay the bigger bucks, if you fancy a nice bit of in and out with a slim, attractive girl then you could do much worse.

She's only her today and tomorrow hence the rushed review!

Aiken Drum

Sorry, it should have said "it wasn't a GFE"

Offline Dan Dastardly

Sorry, it should have said "it wasn't a GFE"
Yep, little confused for a minute!