Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What does everyone think opinions would be great full  (Read 672 times)

Online Punterperson1971

I have the option to punt with Elicia Solis from fake taxi in Birmingham in a couple of weeks £200 for half hour it’s a lot but would be one off bucket list.what does every one think I should do.

Offline Beamer

I have the option to punt with Elicia Solis from fake taxi in Birmingham in a couple of weeks £200 for half hour it’s a lot but would be one off bucket list.what does every one think I should do.

It's your bucket list but I would prefer 2 possibly 3 punts for a similar cost. IMO the variability today means that £200 does not guarantee a first class punt. But in the end only you can make the right decision. We are all different!

Offline trivago

Never heard of her before this... but google and this..

External Link/Members Only

For 30 minutes of fucking that... £200 IMO is VFM and if the chance came my way at that, I'd be on it like a rash. :thumbsup:

brandonpete

Missy kink was also on Fake Taxi...and a hell of a lot cheaper External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline db751

Just try and tidy that up a bit:

As for the OP.....just hope you measure up to what she's seemingly used to.  :)

Online Punterperson1971

Missy kink was also on Fake Taxi...and a hell of a lot cheaper External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Link not working and I’m only doing this because she’s in Birmingham on that date