Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Street prostitution in London thread  (Read 86263 times)

Offline Neil197

Has it disappeared?

Thanks

Offline Convince Me

I'm waiting for the inevitable   ;) :sarcastic:

Offline sparkus

Offline pepsicolaboy

There was also a long thread on massages (yes there are many) that was locked and im not sure why, my only guess is that is was references a particular website advertising Massage providers too much.

Id be interested to know why as it had some useful intel on SP.

Edit found it last updated June 2019 but cant access it - and of course I am sure there was good reason why it was locked as well.

:hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 07:34:22 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Thebanker999

Strange. The street girls sections re Southend an Holbeck are still up.

Offline stupanico

Are the girls working again? Eg Fore Street, Vallance Street etc?
Banned reason: With an attitude like his he's certainly undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Xtro

From the rules...

13 Street prostitution
Allowed, but other members have the right to express disapproval of such activities.

No reason not to start it up again.... Although some people like to get their knickers in a twist over such things. 

Offline Rover78

I found the thread useful, took information from it and posted on it, as the street prostitution scene is very different town to town city to city. As someone who doesn't live in London it gave me the info I needed as a punter to make a reasonably informed decision. In the current climate I doubt I'll be in London anytime soon but when I'm back I may have a walk down Sussex Gardens.

If it's not against the rules let's talk about it.  :hi:

Offline The888

I found the thread useful, took information from it and posted on it, as the street prostitution scene is very different town to town city to city. As someone who doesn't live in London it gave me the info I needed as a punter to make a reasonably informed decision. In the current climate I doubt I'll be in London anytime soon but when I'm back I may have a walk down Sussex Gardens.

If it's not against the rules let's talk about it.  :hi:

Interested to here if Sussex gdns is still alive or dried up

Offline QuakerOats

Anyone know if the Fore st scene is still active?

Offline BBC_ONE_HD

Anyone know if the Fore st scene is still active?

Was on the way home the other day and had to drive through, didn't see anything.

Offline GigaBowser

Cant speak to the other locations but i know vallance well.

I'd consider the scene mostly dead. You do see one or 2 about on nights but alot of druggies are in the area now and it's spilled over.

Go back a few years and you actually saw girls who were just walkers, no drugs. These days, very slim pickings. Maybe it'll pick up in August but it's been like this for a while .

Offline Neil197

They tend to congregate on Langhedge Lane, below the enormous tower blocks off Fore Street.

I haven’t picked anyone up there, I don’t know that part of London at all and it seems far too risky.

Offline handy_lad

Been scouting around En3 area, Enfield highway Enfield lock ways over last couple mornings. Not seen any of the usual junky girls out...

Maybe they cleaned up during lockdown or I just haven't got lucky yet, anyone else seen any of them around lately?

Offline Xtro

Last night, midnightish -
Brownswood/Lordship = Dead
Lea Bridge = Dead
Romford Rd = x1, looked English(?) dark hair, tallish

Offline Yankee21

Brixton Hill - vanished.
Think plod have been focusing some resources to the area

Offline sparkus

Brixton Hill - vanished.
Think plod have been focusing some resources to the area

It's getting quite gentrified round there - I met someone on a dating site who said she used to live there and had to contend with hearing the bartering under her window and said she'd complained to council and police.  She was quite stroppy middle class public sector type so if you multiply her behaviour over a few people it'd build up.

Offline BBC_ONE_HD

Seems like youll have more luck in areas just outside of the M25 now if the reports from other regions on here are correct.

Offline Yankee21

It's getting quite gentrified round there - I met someone on a dating site who said she used to live there and had to contend with hearing the bartering under her window and said she'd complained to council and police.  She was quite stroppy middle class public sector type so if you multiply her behaviour over a few people it'd build up.
Yes. Brixton on the whole is becoming gentrified. Which will only increase due to Hondo and the development of the market area off Coldharbour Rd.

Offline TP84

Heading back from Cafe Helen took a detour down Sussex Gardens (midnight-ish) , about 5-6.. some blending in wearing normal clothes.. then one very tall, blonde hair, stockings and shorts/skirt smaller then my belt.. stopped at the lights by Sussex place (red light) and saw one very busty lady, glanced over and when she said something i am sure she is British...

Offline The888

Heading back from Cafe Helen took a detour down Sussex Gardens (midnight-ish) , about 5-6.. some blending in wearing normal clothes.. then one very tall, blonde hair, stockings and shorts/skirt smaller then my belt.. stopped at the lights by Sussex place (red light) and saw one very busty lady, glanced over and when she said something i am sure she is British...

But did you lance one?

Offline Mikey123

This is the playground of the rich Arabs Off the Edgware Road and most of these girls are romainians.
Have spotted some undercover police about In unmarked cars, so keep your wits about you.

Offline TP84

But did you lance one?

Nope, had too much chilli sauce so was in a rush home  :lol:

Offline TP84

This is the playground of the rich Arabs Off the Edgware Road and most of these girls are romainians.
Have spotted some undercover police about In unmarked cars, so keep your wits about you.

A lot of the men walking around did look of that origin  :unknown:

Offline Xtro

Nope, had too much chilli sauce so was in a rush home  :lol:

You could have got 1 of the girls to toss your salad!   ;)

Online MartyW

He might have ended up with a pickled gherkin

Offline cotton

Ive been tending to see regulars recently but went for a drive about ; 3am fore st few white girls by BP including slovak girl , plus 3 or 4 skinny black girls around langhedge , no romanians about but a few other english girls scattered about , stamford hill/brownswood rd did one drive thru and saw 6 hookers , 1 was a nice looking girl and i actually did a leisurely turn about but by the time i got back to her she had been joined by a bunch of 3 other girls so i thought fuck it and drove on , plus i was half hoping my regular might text me back anyway. Ok so dalston , 1 black chik out , im not generally interested in black chiks but i know some people are, Vallance rd nothing , on to Romford Road nothing , i parked up for a second to plot my route to lea bridge road in that moment a skinny  blonde girl appeared so i got her. £20 bbbj and she swallowed aswell , preety good , dropped her off at her dealers. Back via brownswood and just 2 girls visible. Would i go back , yes  :thumbsup:

Offline The888

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

few weeks ago on a sunday morning around 9am was driving past bp fore street, saw a girl  standing on the side road she looked alright from far so decided to do a closer inspection. She was English and looked decent looking, she did try it on with me asking for the score i had to go buy condoms and she will leave her cardigan behind, looked at her and asked her if she was serious. Anyways took her to a field while joggers  were out face fucked her, bang her in doggy pulling her hair, very submissive.

Offline Mothball15

They tend to congregate on Langhedge Lane, below the enormous tower blocks off Fore Street.

I haven’t picked anyone up there, I don’t know that part of London at all and it seems far too risky.

I searched Forestreet online, and it turns out there’s a massive police operation and charity outreach program in the area.

Offline BBC_ONE_HD

few weeks ago on a sunday morning around 9am was driving past bp fore street, saw a girl  standing on the side road she looked alright from far so decided to do a closer inspection. She was English and looked decent looking, she did try it on with me asking for the score i had to go buy condoms and she will leave her cardigan behind, looked at her and asked her if she was serious. Anyways took her to a field while joggers  were out face fucked her, bang her in doggy pulling her hair, very submissive.

Blimey didn't know they operated during the day too

Offline QuakerOats

Drove by Fore St around 11pm on Friday evening. No Romanian's to be seen

Offline Alastor22

Reading this and older threads I was curious to see if there were any in Sussex Gardens, Praed St and Edgware st. Went for a walk around 23:45 but didn’t find a single soul. The spot in front of HSBC had homeless people so I doubt they were going to stand there.

Maybe is because it was in the middle of the week? Maybe I didn’t check late enough?

Offline Rick2468

I walked past Bow School in East London yesterday and I saw a woman standing out prominently on the pavement. She definitely turned my head as she looked pretty from the other side of the road where I was walking. She had tight jeans and a tracksuit top on so not revealing but I could tell she had a good figure. She was there about 3pm and was still there about an hour later. In that area a lot of lorries drive past and there are a few bays with lorries parked up which made me suspect the woman I saw was a working girl. It was a bit odd that she was soliciting right outside a  school though even if it is the summer holidays. I would be intrigued to know more as she did look fit although unfortunately I don't drive a lorry.

Only other time I have seen a street prostitute in London was all the way back in 2002 when me and my mates got lost finding the tube station after an Oasis gig in Finsbury Park. We were at a bus stop and a woman said "can I help you", we said we were looking for nearest tube and she gave us directions. She was dressed in boots and a leather skirt so I think she was a WG, not cute though.

Pre-COVID I regularly visited the supermarkets at 7am every Saturday when they were quiet as I like to avoid crowds and queues. On a number of occasions I past a woman who was dressed in a very short and low-cut top. I always thought she was very brave walking around on her own dressed like that as in my area you sometimes get some loonies who haven't made their way home from the previous night out. I always suspected she was an exotic dancer who was on her way home after a shift although I don't know of any dancing clubs near me. She is really cute but I would never have the courage to ask if she did other dances or anything, bad form to ask in public and would also massively creep her out.

Offline triplej998778

Reading this and older threads I was curious to see if there were any in Sussex Gardens, Praed St and Edgware st. Went for a walk around 23:45 but didn’t find a single soul. The spot in front of HSBC had homeless people so I doubt they were going to stand there.

Maybe is because it was in the middle of the week? Maybe I didn’t check late enough?

the girls at sussex gardens are still there they have just moved further down towards paddinton

Offline Alastor22

the girls at sussex gardens are still there they have just moved further down towards paddinton

So is it still Sussex Gardens? Or is another road now

Offline triplej998778

yep its still sussex gardens but none of them hang around hsbc they are now around the hotels further down sussex gardens

Offline triplej998778

Also they are normally there from 23:00 - 4:00 max with some leaving earlier but if your looking to get lucky 1 am is the best time when everyone is there

Offline Alastor22

Can confirm, there are around 6 girls along Sussex Gardens tonight. All horrible, fat and with drug addict vibes EXCEPT one... but I think it was a shemale.

Online Ozy84

Can confirm, there are around 6 girls along Sussex Gardens tonight. All horrible, fat and with drug addict vibes EXCEPT one... but I think it was a shemale.

Hows your arse?  :P

Offline Chorley

Was in Tottenham recently and pretty sure I saw some streetwalkers while driving down Fore St. Funnily enough I think the cop shop isn't that far from there?  :sarcastic:

Offline cotton

I walked past Bow School in East London yesterday and I saw a woman standing out prominently on the pavement. She definitely turned my head as she looked pretty from the other side of the road where I was walking. She had tight jeans and a tracksuit top on so not revealing but I could tell she had a good figure. She was there about 3pm and was still there about an hour later. In that area a lot of lorries drive past and there are a few bays with lorries parked up which made me suspect the woman I saw was a working girl. It was a bit odd that she was soliciting right outside a  school though even if it is the summer holidays. I would be intrigued to know more as she did look fit although unfortunately I don't drive a lorry.

Only other time I have seen a street prostitute in London was all the way back in 2002 when me and my mates got lost finding the tube station after an Oasis gig in Finsbury Park. We were at a bus stop and a woman said "can I help you", we said we were looking for nearest tube and she gave us directions. She was dressed in boots and a leather skirt so I think she was a WG, not cute though.

Pre-COVID I regularly visited the supermarkets at 7am every Saturday when they were quiet as I like to avoid crowds and queues. On a number of occasions I past a woman who was dressed in a very short and low-cut top. I always thought she was very brave walking around on her own dressed like that as in my area you sometimes get some loonies who haven't made their way home from the previous night out. I always suspected she was an exotic dancer who was on her way home after a shift although I don't know of any dancing clubs near me. She is really cute but I would never have the courage to ask if she did other dances or anything, bad form to ask in public and would also massively creep her out.
If shes a hooker then shes going to be freindly , no harm in just saying something to her , sure shes used to it.  Or just check her out for a bit and see if she cops off with anyone else or just goes on her way like a normal chik. 

Offline Rick2468

If shes a hooker then shes going to be freindly , no harm in just saying something to her , sure shes used to it.  Or just check her out for a bit and see if she cops off with anyone else or just goes on her way like a normal chik.

I did stroll past the same area this morning and she wasn't there but suppose Sunday morning might not be peak time! If I see her again in the same spot I might approach her and ask if she works and if there a place we will go. Not really my style but she looked very nice. However I did see her across 4 lanes of traffic so I will have to walk on the other side of the road for a better look.

Offline Mothball15

Write down an addy in the area on a piece of paper and approach her asking for directions, see what happens from there.

it’s better than a direct approach as she could be waiting for a friend pickup.

Offline Rick2468

Write down an addy in the area on a piece of paper and approach her asking for directions, see what happens from there.

it’s better than a direct approach as she could be waiting for a friend pickup.

Oh a nice idea! I'm a bit nervous about the whole thing but if I get the urge I might give it a go as she looked good. I will report back if I do. She might well have been waiting there for something else entirely but the way she was stood so prominently near the road and she was still there an hour later made me think she might be a hooker. I was really interested to see if she was there this morning. I might have time to stroll down to the area on Wednesday this week to see if she is there. Starting to think my need to know is getting obsessive now, I'm partly just curious if she is a hooker to be nosey but also thinking of her as a possible meet. If I speak to her I could ask if she has a number I can use then I could see if I could arrange an incall or outcall rather than doing anything in public.

This will make me think whenever someone asks me for directions in future they might think I'm a rent boy.

Offline vaddapalwan

From limited drives on sporadic occasions;

Ilford lane - almost completely dead, there is a specific enforcement task force that has cleaned the area up

Romford Road - not far from the dixy/petrol station side there are like 2-3 girls, usually standing together maybe 1 opposite.

Lea bridge road - Dead, you'll find the odd 1 if you're lucky and she'll be a drugged Brit

Fore Street - seeing a few near the tower block or by the BP petrol station, it's quite random but definitely not nearly as many as there used to be. And I see police there much more frequently so I get a bit hesitant at even attempting to even approach one. There was once a cute dark haired Brit that approached me when I was parked and offered £20 for BJ but I was paranoid she might be plod undercover so I said no (maybe too many movies?).

Where else do people know of, apart from Sussex gardens?

Offline Xtro

From limited drives on sporadic occasions;

Ilford lane - almost completely dead, there is a specific enforcement task force that has cleaned the area up

Romford Road - not far from the dixy/petrol station side there are like 2-3 girls, usually standing together maybe 1 opposite.

Lea bridge road - Dead, you'll find the odd 1 if you're lucky and she'll be a drugged Brit

Fore Street - seeing a few near the tower block or by the BP petrol station, it's quite random but definitely not nearly as many as there used to be. And I see police there much more frequently so I get a bit hesitant at even attempting to even approach one. There was once a cute dark haired Brit that approached me when I was parked and offered £20 for BJ but I was paranoid she might be plod undercover so I said no (maybe too many movies?).

Where else do people know of, apart from Sussex gardens?

Forest Gate/Stratford end of Romford Rd; there have been a couple dotted about on a couple of nights over the last week or so.
Also bottom end of Leytonstone High Rd, but not often.

Offline Mothball15

Oh a nice idea! I'm a bit nervous about the whole thing but if I get the urge I might give it a go as she looked good. I will report back if I do. She might well have been waiting there for something else entirely but the way she was stood so prominently near the road and she was still there an hour later made me think she might be a hooker. I was really interested to see if she was there this morning. I might have time to stroll down to the area on Wednesday this week to see if she is there. Starting to think my need to know is getting obsessive now, I'm partly just curious if she is a hooker to be nosey but also thinking of her as a possible meet. If I speak to her I could ask if she has a number I can use then I could see if I could arrange an incall or outcall rather than doing anything in public.

This will make me think whenever someone asks me for directions in future they might think I'm a rent boy

😂😂😂
Last year in Manchester I was walking around the RLD when a guy asked me for a light. I was gonna give him a light when I realised;

1-I don’t smoke
2-my lighter was a punting ‘approach lighter’.
3- we both reading from the same hymn book😮😮

I said “no” and made a sharp exit.