Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Organising a threesome  (Read 1281 times)

Offline Peterbry

Evening gentlemen,

Looking to organise a threesome tomorrow (me and two girls). Not had much luck in finding any well reviewed duos available at short notice. Any advice on the best agency/girls who could help me organise this?

Willing to pay up to 300 p/h for the duo, and looking for girls happy with 'a' levels too.

Thanks,
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 07:33:27 pm by Peterbry »

Offline The_Don

Not had much luck in finding any well reviewed duos available at short notice.

You have been a member hear, longer than me  :timeout:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 08:01:49 pm by The_Don »

Offline Hobbit

Evening gentlemen,

Looking to organise a threesome tomorrow (me and two girls). Not had much luck in finding any well reviewed duos available at short notice. Any advice on the best agency/girls who could help me organise this?

Willing to pay up to 300 p/h for the duo, and looking for girls happy with 'a' levels too.

Thanks,

The best way would be to stand outside in a busy public area with a board saying "I'm looking for a threesome, anyone interested?" See if that works for you.  :D

Offline Tonyleung

Tell Ya what OP - I need a Santa suit for my next punt. Get me one of those and I go look for a couple of WG's up for a punt/threesome.

Persie

Think the above two are being very harsh without good reasons.

In homage of the mantra "Punter Powe", check out classy_Vicky or Busty Dee for you.
They both offer there's ones.

Offline gorebridge

Do a search on AW and in the Profile tab tick FFM 3Somes, and anything else you want, add the location, the price for each girl, then from the list that pops up ring the girls and ask them. Otherwise trawl through looking for girls that do duos - at that price most will!
 :hi:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 10:41:50 pm by gorebridge »

mrhappypants

OP If you are legitimate I suggest you demonstrate it by publishing several detailed reviews of the girls you have punted.  If you do (can)not there may be some suspicion that you are just a parasitic fantasist.

Persie - your apologist position is interesting.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 02:11:00 am by mrhappypants »

Offline Tonyleung

Tell Ya what OP - I need a Santa suit for my next punt. Get me one of those and I go look for a couple of WG's up for a punt/threesome.
I consider this a fair offer, bit of info in exchange another bit of info. Suit needs to be red,  black boots. And White beard.

Persie

OP If you are legitimate I suggest you demonstrate it by publishing several detailed reviews of the girls you have punted.  If you do (can)not there may be some suspicion that you are just a parasitic fantasist.

Persie - your apologist position is interesting.

I was in touch with my sensitive side that day....lol!