Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Norwich BustyBeckie95 - timewaster - avoid  (Read 493 times)

1 review(s) for bustybeckie95 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bilbao

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Ive had this girl on my hotlist for some time, thought she looked good and whilst a little expensive, not untypical of the Norwich British Lasses

Noticed she logs on regularly, sometimes reads a message but very infrequently replies. I would occaisionally drop her an email to ask availability and then last week she started to reply and mentioned a couple of dates (that didnt work) and then some this week which were a possibility. then this morning as I was travelling through Norwich she messaged to say would I like to meet at 10:30. I replied to say I was travelling and just needed to sort a few things out. She replied a couple of times to say ok, comms were excellent - she asked me to please confirm ASAP. I said I would confirm by 10am.

As it happened I could meet so confirmed at 10 minutes or so before 10 and said I'd be there in under 20 mins (she is near the airport). I arrived at 10:07 and said I was in the road and she then asked for a number and said she would call. OK.... it took me until 10:18 to reply as I had to park up somewhere and send the reply, but still well before the proposed 10:30am booking! Yes you guessed it, no call and no reading of my message even up to now. So she is either a diva, some kid pissing about or just likes to waste people's time. I resent my number again and then told her a few mins later she was clearly winding me up and left. I believe she is also breaching terms of AW, so I've reported her on there too.

ah well, bad run lately....never mind I'll make up for it on Monday!
 :hi:

Offline norwichfunseeker

Whilst I know they are not overly reliable, she seems to have a history of this on her AW feedback.

Good to get a link on the more reliable UKP though.