Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara.hot1 - Hoddesdon TOFTT...  (Read 374 times)

1 review(s) for Anastasia.hot1 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline stargazer83

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Fee paid £100 + £20 for kissing/ 1HR

Photos seemed reasonable and communication was good and much closer to me than the few girls in the area that offer a good service (and are usually booked in advance).

Quiet area, decent flat block and clean spacious flat, but not the girl in the photos. Actually a lot younger, dark features and perhaps a bit chunkier but still attractive - so far so good despite the B&S.

Proceeded to confirm that kissing was an extra £20 so reluctantly agreed as my brain wasn't fully in control by this point... Proceeded with mutual massages then after I finished I started to get a little closer. She seemed to stiffen like a board, which wasn't a good sign and took quite a bit of persuading to roll her over. Refused to kiss as well despite me paying... Why oh why did I bother :dash:  I'd actually cleaned my teeth just prior to the meet, I'm not a bad looking guy and relatively fit. But sadly this one is for the disappointing Rom service/one to avoid book. Clearly not the industry for her but happy to fleece you for extras she doesn't provide all the same.

Offline PleadInsanity

Thanks for the review, saved me a wasted trip :thumbsup:. I had actually contacted her to ask about extras and was told all included and was just working out when to visit.