Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jin thai massage in maidstone anyone been?  (Read 24582 times)

Bob111

Has anyone seen Jin in maidstone she advertises a thai massage on gumtree?

kentpunterryan

She is a pretty little thing Bob and quite friendly but she just does a rub and tug and stays clothed, from my limited memory she charged me £70 for the hour, she doesn't offer anything else, I did ask

Bob111

Thanks kent. Have u got any good tips of similar massage with extras around kent? Thanks in advance

Offline Liverpool

Thanks kent. Have u got any good tips of similar massage with extras around kent? Thanks in advance

There's a Chinese massage in Tunbridge Wells. If you're after a massage then it's excellent, if it's HE, B2B etc then it's crap - no extras offered and the masseuse stayed fully clothed. :thumbsdown:

Offline JayGatsby

You went in the wrong one if you didn't get a happy ending

Grosvenor Road is the one you want - you will have a job getting them to keep their kit on

External Link/Members Only

Sounds like you went to the one in Camden Road - she is as straight as a Roman Road

Offline Liverpool

You went in the wrong one if you didn't get a happy ending

Grosvenor Road is the one you want - you will have a job getting them to keep their kit on

Sounds like you went to the one in Camden Road - she is as straight as a Roman Road

Bugger. :(

Offline krish

Grosvenor Road, Tun Wells is usually good for a he, but I saw a young girl (I think she was called Tina) last week who only offered massage, Iris is nice although not a looker

Offline Badgerboy

I've been to the Grosvenor Road one twice.  I don't know the girl's name, but was the same girl both times.

She does a good massage and lovely HE.  I think it was £80 for b2b last time.

LongRider

Sorry, late arrival to this post.
Jin works out of a gated apartment complex in Maidstone.
Agree with Kent, she's petite and attractive, but charges £50 for massage and £20 extra for HR.
Pleasant girl, but strictly nothing else on offer and fully clothed.
Better value elsewhere so I won't return.

Bob111

Longrider where would you reccomened around kent? Preferably asian with good massage and extras.

LongRider

Bob,

A good one is Eva in Sheerness.
Decent mix of proper massage and sensual, with good HE for £60 / hr first visit then £50 thereafter. Nothing else on offer but good value for money.
Of the Gravesend places, I didn't like Sasa/mimi (in Harmer St) so much as the girls were a bit old. Hit and miss with the massage and B2B (£80) isn't so good if you don't fancy the masseuse. Having said that they're now advertising new girls so might be worth a go.

Natural ways health in Wrotham Rd, I found the girls a bit cold and distant, varied quality of massage and extras

So my favourite in Gravesend is NiceLife in Parrock St. A bit nicer and more friendly than the others, HR and B2B available from all, but again varied quality depending on who you get but I've rarely been disappointed. Patti can be good if she's in the mood, but they're also advertising 5 new girls so definitely worth exploring.

There are a couple in Rochester worth a look but I haven't tried them yet
This one newly opened on the Delce

Katie in High Halstow, she advertises in tantric-ads as a seductive private massage £65 for 50 mins incl HE plus £20 for 'extras'

There has been a turnaround of Polish girls working out of a flat on the London Rd Maidstone offering B2B and Nuru. The latest is Alice, who seems to use the place every other week. Nicole and Emily were not lookers, but good bodies and pretty good massage, but the last one Jasmine was an expensive ripoff. They're both gone now but I haven't tried Alice yet.

Long-winded reply, but in a nutshell if you can get to Sheerness try Eva (direct no. 07757250593)
Or if not, take a gamble at NiceLife, or one of the others.

If you try the Rochester ones I'd be interested in your feedback, although I'm hoping to get to the Delce one this week and will report back.

Cheers

LR

Offline Vanquish

If you try the Rochester ones I'd be interested in your feedback, although I'm hoping to get to the Delce one this week and will report back.

Got some time next week so may give it a try. Let me know if you go beforehand

LongRider

Yes, made it there the other day.
Saw a girl who I've seen before at NiceLife in Gravesend, so it's obviously the same set up.
The place is nicely done out, spacious room with en-suite shower and fresh towels.
Parking available on the street.
Massage £40/hour, paid extra £40 for naked B2B which was soft and sensual, plenty of touching allowed.
Another place to bankrupt me.....

Offline bill9

Just thought I'd bump this thread as looking for a good massage in Kent, the Rochester link has expired , is it for

cheers

LongRider

Yes that's the one.

Incidentally Jin has now opened a shop, Rak Thai Spa 65 Union St Maidstone, and dropped the price down by a fiver, although I was quoted £50 on the phone by Donna, who now also works there but advertises separately (see second link below).

Haven't been there; it only opened last week, so I wonder if more might be on offer than a clothed HR.

Offline atroxcube

Has anyone checked out J Sabai Spa in king street Maidstone yet?
I think its new and not sure whats on offer there

Bigkahuna77

I've been to J Sabai Maidstone, nothing doing, it's legit from my experience

Offline Wilbs10

Any one going to rak thai spa be carful if you get involved with this one as believe she working there now

Stevie g

Went to Rak Thai spa over the weekend, great massage after gym workout, had a lady middle age but what a massage, my mate had another Thai lady and he said it was the best he has had, after he booked for an extra hour, I would say classy place but not sure about the extras all straight there but good place to go

Offline JayGatsby

Just reads like a lot of scare mongering from the old bill to make their  job easier

Stevie g

Don't know what you mean but still good massages but depends what you are looking for I suppose

Offline JayGatsby

Don't know what you mean but still good massages but depends what you are looking for I suppose

Sorry - was referring to the post above your previous post

Stevie g

Ok don't know what that guy meant, quite a lovely straight lay out there, good girls and very friendly, drinks shower if needed at no extra cost and got to say fantastic massages

Offline JayGatsby

I've been to the Grosvenor Road one twice.  I don't know the girl's name, but was the same girl both times.

She does a good massage and lovely HE.  I think it was £80 for b2b last time.

Grosvenor road shop has been mentioned a couple of times in this thread

Thought I had better mention that I had read on another forum that the shop has now installed CCTV covering its massage rooms - apparently the monitors are visible to anyone in reception.

If anyone visits keep an eye out - rumour is that they had a tap on the door telling them to clean uo their act and were now monitoring what went on in the rooms - or even worse.

Website seems to have been deleted, and daily ads no longer appear on CL

Can anyone confirm?

Stevie g

funboss1977

Visited Rochester 3 times now and has gradually got worse

The latest visit the lady had only been in the country 3 days and could barely speak a word of english, was about 40 compared to the must younger ladies previously

Then she couldn't unlock the door so I had to wait around for 10 minutes while they both messed around with it

Shame really as it is convenient so im hoping I was just very unlucky last time

funboss1977

I know he has since been banned but I went to the rak spa the other day and I would say the massage was the best ive had but she wasn't much of a looker

Was the usual set up of the attractive younger woman on the desk and once you accept the offer of a massage then an older woman appears and takes you through

The place is quite small and no where near the same set up as Rochester, no showers or anything

So depends what you are after, if the massage matters most then is well worth it, nothing more than a HJ available as extras

Offline anonymous86273

There are a couple in Rochester worth a look but I haven't tried them yet
This one newly opened on the Delce

Katie in High Halstow, she advertises in tantric-ads as a seductive private massage £65 for 50 mins incl HE plus £20 for 'extras'

Did you ever see Katie? If so what was she like. Just stumbled across her ad on gumtree but no photos.

LongRider

No, I never did go to see Katie. She asks for a photo of you, and is now offering GFE for a whopping £200!

Advert in crazyOz

LR

Offline anonymous86273

Yes spotted that ad when doing a phone number search. Hasn't asked for a photo yet but is terrible at replying and getting back to me. Without any reviews I can't really tell if it's worth the effort.

Prices I got sent were:
35min@£50
50min@£65
90min@£110
GF experience from £200

Along with £25 extra for touching.

I'll give it another 24 hours and if I haven't heard anything I'll just give up.

Offline rockstar

I've been to J Sabai Maidstone, nothing doing, it's legit from my experience

Sorry its a bit of a bump but walked past here the other day and the thai lady working there was as fit as fuck. She came out with a customer and wished him on his way plus she gave me a lovely smile.
Shame its legit as I would love to visit her.