Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiki minx - Bracknell  (Read 1144 times)

Offline lincoln86

This one External Link/Members Only had a duo partner called KIKI MINX who i was interested in seeing but can't seem to find her profile anymore. She is in some of joannas videos. Does anybody have any info or the link to her profile. Or has KIKI dissapeared.

Thanks

Online Jonestown

Offline HonestJoe

She was on my hotlist too, looks like her profile has been taken over by Alexandra Minx.
Banned reason: No reviews and no reply to mod's question.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline contentguy

Try this. Works out of Taunton.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hope that helps.

I'm perplexed, the OP is looking for KIKI MINX, an SP who used to work in Bracknell, you post details of an SP in Taunton.  Are you saying Ms Bunny Rabbit is KIKI MINX?

Have you seen Ms Bunny Rabbit?

Guy

As

Offline HonestJoe

I'm perplexed, the OP is looking for KIKI MINX, an SP who used to work in Bracknell, you post details of an SP in Taunton.  Are you saying Ms Bunny Rabbit is KIKI MINX?

She has the same pictures so I'd guess that's exactly what he's saying  ;)

Offline wtfb

She has the same pictures so I'd guess that's exactly what he's saying  ;)

The pictures are not the same.  Different text in the profile, different pricing, different ages, different phone numbers.  Did I miss something?

Offline HonestJoe

The gallery pics and videos on bunny rabbits profile were all on Kiki profile and half the videos are with Joanna Minx.

Offline wtfb

I was comparing the profiles in the two links. But that's Joanna v Bunny Rabbit
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 02:15:55 am by wtfb »

Offline Shaun_9428

I'd avoid kiki tbh, she recently scammed me out of money for an online service. She cams etc too. Paid for a service, took my money and did not deliver. Saw her once in person and she was high as fuck too.