Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody been to mingming Chinese massage in Brighton lately?  (Read 2183 times)

Offline Sb92

Looking to pay a visit, Fridayadd says the woman is called coco. Wondering what prices are and what the service is like. Thanks

Offline brightonfuntime

hey there.....

if you are talking about the one in regency square opposite the i360...….then yes, i have been to see coco.

shes about late 40's - early 50's...…..she is in very good shape and for an Asian massage she is very naughty....

think I paid 40 pounds (last summer) for 30 min....lots of naughty touches and swipes over my crack and sack.....turned over on to my back and received an amazing hand job - absolutely brilliant...…. also got a finger up my ass just as I was about to cum......I shot a huge load all over (8 spurts). she was very complimentary about my cock n balls and then amazed at how much she drained the cum out my balls.

next time I might ask her to suck me - I think she will do most extras....

hope that helps

cheers

Offline Sb92

She sounds pretty decent ;) cheers for the info 🤙🏼

Offline The cyclist

What day did you go and get this experience  ???  Have you been back ???  did she strip off as well and offer BODY TO BODY
Banned reason: A TOTAL WASTER
Banned by: Head1

Offline brightonfuntime

hey,

I think it was a sunny Friday afternoon (3pm?).

no, she didn't strip off or offer body2body - but im sure she does most stuff.

she knows how to stroke a cock!!

hope that helps

Offline The cyclist

so you visited regency Square  was the lady about 5ft nice shape not too much fat  with small bobs or little taller with big boobs what did she say her name was  ?? was she up for kissing ?/?

Online Waterhouse

Saw the title and read it as “minging Chinese massage” at first - made me think why bother until I re-read it.  :lol:

Her technique sounds good - not a fan of Chinese R&T shops though - prefer to save the money and put it towards longer meets with a reliable lady and lot more kink available.

Offline The cyclist

you say  it was a sunny day was it in June July or  August if you can remember did she talk much ???