Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southampton's Red Light District  (Read 3793 times)

Offline Neil197

This is just out of idle curiousity, I have no intention of visiting  :D :D I was a student in Southampton from 2002 - 05, the RLD there was thriving at the time, the area round the football ground going up to the Empress Road industrial estate. I haven't been to the city since 2012 (and that was for a wedding). I'm told the whole area that was the RLD has been completely re-developed now with new housing etc, does anyone know if it is still present there?

Offline saints76

Only area now for wg is Empress Road area. Not great quality on the whole and not always girls around unlike in the past

Offline nigel4498

I started my punting career in the red light district back in the mid 1990's.
In those days it was centered around the Derby Road area.
It gradually moved as the demographic and enthicity of the area changed.
It centered more around St Mary's church and the Deanery but has more or less died out now.

bigmanbigman

Still some really thin druggy type girls walking around .

Offline hamchang

Going back to 2001, I used to work on Chapel Rd (only for 6 weeks before getting sacked). Loads of brass wondering about there, and one day after all the lads had gone home and I was left to lock up I stood out the front of the building having a smoke until one came over to chat. Said i only had 18 quid on me, but could give her a coffee as well, so into the office we went, bent her over the desk, put a durex on and fucked her pussy and arse switching between frequently until i shot my bolt. Only when she left did I realise that her perfume had stunk the place out, and there was a very nasty stain on the floor. She must have been anally barebacking I assume from the stuff I was cleaning up whilst retching. My one and only time with a street gal. Never again.

...and the regional manager came in the next morning as well wondering what the stench was of all the air freshener. One week later I was gone... thank good.

Offline nigel4498

That reminds me of the time I was parked near Chapel Street in St Mary's Road.
I had a camper van at the time and my sons were at a Scout service in the church.
I arrived early to pick them up and all of a sudden a street worker opened the passenger door and plonked herself on the seat. Really short skirt and low cut top, tits almost hanging out.
She turned her head in the direction of the back of the van and asked if I wanted to nip there and fuck her' wanted £50. I told her to clear off as my sons would be here in a minute. Offered me a blow job for £20.
No thanks luv. If I hadn't anything doing I might have taken up on her offer, she had lovely long legs.
I did use the camper on occasions. I had a lock up where I used to garage it and fucked a few prossies there.

Offline hamchang

Random Bloke

It used to be easy when you knew they were all down "the jungle".

I knew a couple of higher class ones working from a very smart house Portswood back in the 90s.

Offline Stringerass

I had my first punting experience in the area around St Mary's Leisure Centre back in the mid 1990s. I used to park round the corner from the Leisure centre and would often hear the call of " do you want business love?" as I walk back to the car.
Used to pay £30 for a covered BJ and shag.
Always avoided the rough old hags, and ended up seeing a regular black girl with enormous tits who was happy to let me cum on her tits. I think her name was Pam.
Those were some happy days,  with some crazy experiences, long before the clean up of the area and the influx of all the drugged up skanks.
I wouldn't dream of going back there now though, not when there is so much to choose from on AW and the excellent reviews on here.  :hi:

Professor4

I actually got pulled by the police when driving down st marys. Thought I was kerb crawling, which I wasn’t. That put me off ever looking for girls on the street. After a while sitting in their car they decided I wasn’t looking for a girl and let me go.

Offline Stiltskin

Same thing happened to me and a mate. What a cheek! We were only window shopping.

Offline Richdina

In the Eighties the RLD extended from where the new Aldi is through the centre of the Derby Road all the way to Southampton football ground. The girls varied in quality quality but there were some real beauties starting at £10. Now there is virtually nothing as it all goes on the internet!
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by: