Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amsterdam, Prague or Berlin. Post Covid Punting.  (Read 5194 times)

Offline Essex3

I was recently in Prague 3 weeks back and had a very good time in showpark. The only issue I had was everything is covered and no kissing although did manage to kiss a sexy blonde with no extra money.

I want a quick weekend getaway. I've never been Amsterdam or Berlin. Im looking for stunning girls and not too bothered about kissing or owo as long as they are hot.

Also don't want to pay too much. Showpark was free entry and 20 /30 minutes was between £50-60.

Let me know what you guys think. I've attached some beauties I've fucked from showpark. At this level or higher. They genuinely look like this as well.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DaVINCI

Thanks for the review, l regularly go to Prague and it is as good as anywhere for SP although l do believe it was better years ago when the ROE was far better.

Berlin is a tremendous place but l believe they are still in Lockdown re sex establishments (l might be wrong) but this is a place that has loads of Sex establishments.

Although l haven’t been to Amsterdam, it isn’t really a place that sounds great (from extensive research l’ve done) unless you want to get ripped off  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I’d recommend Sharks in Darmstadt, unbelievable on a Sat night for the amount SP that are there and good looking walking about in the buff :dancegirl: l’d be there in a shot but it is a difficult place to get to from my part of the country without paying Top Dollar on flights or the hassle to get there. This is also closed at present due to Covid.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 04:20:00 pm by DaVINCI »

Offline Essex3

I guess I'm off to prague again! I want to get away somewhere next month

Offline Samjos

try Poland - an hour for £30 with some stunners who are eager to please and are not clock watchers

Offline Randall_graves

Prague is just impossible to beat in my eyes. All services are covered and there's no GFE in places like Showpark or any of the other clubs, but if you book with an independent or go to one of the many Privats you will be able to get what you want (although there may be a small surcharge). There are a few threads here with info about which Privat is beat etc.

Offline Essex3

try Poland - an hour for £30 with some stunners who are eager to please and are not clock watchers

Is it with independents? I just can't be bothered with the hassle of looking for them in a foreign country. Id rather go somewhere where its safe and no bait and switch happening.

Offline Splodge

Den Haag is my favourite in the Netherlands. Bochum in Germany rocks too.

Offline pusfunman

Artemis in Berlin is supposed to be opening again in September. Same with other establishments I believe. The place is nice to visit beyond the focus of this forum also.

Offline Wanking

Netherlands Windows Hoors. Covid Procedure
External Link/Members Only

Better off stay home and just have a wank 😂.

Offline Marmalade

I want a quick weekend getaway.

Things to consider:
a) likelihood of lockdowns or flight cancellations interrupting plans.
b) how long it takes, and how easy it is, to get there.

For a quick weekend, changing planes eats into time.
Good airlines may be more accommodating with refunds or vouchers in the event of cancellation.
Some countries are more likely to be put on a no-no list than others.

Then

How much time is the OP willing to put in on research
(if zero or not much, this favours Amsterdam; if more time, Berlin.)

Amsterdam is neither large or complicated. The city is in easy reach of the airport and at a push you could even get a train somewhere else from Amsterdam.
Downsides: the scene is much smaller than Berlin. The range is smaller. The windows scene is no longer well-rated. It does however, offer easy access to weed or weed cakes if all else failed.

Berlin is a big city, perfectly organised, the range of punting facilities is immense. That is not to say they will be to the OP's taste. There is not an equivalent of Showpark, but there is everything else. A good map (or familiarity with it on Googlemap) a good idea of what is open and when, is essential. Personally I'd say the 24-hr brothels: they just bring a line-up, let you choose, and give a decent, no-hassle reliable service at a fair price. Artemis is pushing the boat out a bit.
Berlin is also a beautiful city though more reserved and less homely than Amsterdam.
Downsides: it's a long way from the airport unless you just go and stay over at the p4p house that is a short distance away.
It's well-run but complicated. You need to know not just what is open and when but when it is reasonably busy. Transport is a sinch but again, so many options so some planning needed to make most use of your time. There's plenty of accommodation -- much more than AMS, but staying in the best areas, although worth it IMO can also cost. Nightlife is good. If you need something to do in between punts, there's no shortage (whereas in AMS, unless you are young, it's mostly get a bike or get a bike.)

Study the Berlin threads, there's many. Steve's posts I found particularly informative on my first trip.

Offline Absolutman

For me Berlin would be the choice for similar reasons to Marmalade, so many options and good price quality. Action is spread out but not a problem as most spots are accessible with the fantastic public transport. the websites berlinintim and rotelichtmodelle give a good overview of indies and parlours/brothels.
On the principle of ‘do what the Romans do when in Rome’, I usually go for Thai. Here two recommendations; first a Thai Laufhaus in Ahrenssfelde near an S-Bahnhofstrasse stop in the former east Berlin. It comprises three low rise houses with only Thai girls. Their doors are closed and you ring on the bell if not occupied and you like their photos on or beside the door. Service quality varies and looks wise on a par with Amsterdam or Brussels.
I also recommend Thai massage and here a couple of salons on Kurfürstenstrasse at the city end near the Zoo station not the end with the SWs. Thai Orchard and Thailin are near each other. The first is classier with better looking girls but London prices €120-150 for FS. The latter is more basic but HE is included in the €50. Usually find MILFy types but once had a stunner. Not worth mentioning names as I have not been in a few months and turnover is high.
 Others rave about clubs like Caligula and King George but they are not my scene. For that head for Savignyplatz in the old West Berlin. You can also find some older SWs there.
A few words on the other two. Prague has a different system of privats where one or two girls work out of apartments and which sometimes limit you to B2B but the girls are younger and prettier than the older SWs around Wenceslas square. Also unlike Berlin which offers a United Nations of choice, here you only or mostly find locals. Fine if that is your cup of tea. There are a few Thai AMP but they are from what I have seen legit.
For me Amsterdam is a waste of time and I would recommend jumping on a train to Den Haag where the window girls are for locals more than for tourists. Two streets with windows and a lot of AMPs near the Holland Spor Station, i.e. not the Central Station. In that sense a bit like Gent if you want to go into Belgium and do something different to Antwerp and Brussels. Haag also has a nice if little Chinatown.

Offline kal77uk

For me Berlin would be the choice for similar reasons to Marmalade, so many options and good price quality. Action is spread out but not a problem as most spots are accessible with the fantastic public transport. the websites berlinintim and rotelichtmodelle give a good overview of indies and parlours/brothels.
On the principle of ‘do what the Romans do when in Rome’, I usually go for Thai. Here two recommendations; first a Thai Laufhaus in Ahrenssfelde near an S-Bahnhofstrasse stop in the former east Berlin. It comprises three low rise houses with only Thai girls. Their doors are closed and you ring on the bell if not occupied and you like their photos on or beside the door. Service quality varies and looks wise on a par with Amsterdam or Brussels.
I also recommend Thai massage and here a couple of salons on Kurfürstenstrasse at the city end near the Zoo station not the end with the SWs. Thai Orchard and Thailin are near each other. The first is classier with better looking girls but London prices €120-150 for FS. The latter is more basic but HE is included in the €50. Usually find MILFy types but once had a stunner. Not worth mentioning names as I have not been in a few months and turnover is high.
 Others rave about clubs like Caligula and King George but they are not my scene. For that head for Savignyplatz in the old West Berlin. You can also find some older SWs there.
A few words on the other two. Prague has a different system of privats where one or two girls work out of apartments and which sometimes limit you to B2B but the girls are younger and prettier than the older SWs around Wenceslas square. Also unlike Berlin which offers a United Nations of choice, here you only or mostly find locals. Fine if that is your cup of tea. There are a few Thai AMP but they are from what I have seen legit.
For me Amsterdam is a waste of time and I would recommend jumping on a train to Den Haag where the window girls are for locals more than for tourists. Two streets with windows and a lot of AMPs near the Holland Spor Station, i.e. not the Central Station. In that sense a bit like Gent if you want to go into Belgium and do something different to Antwerp and Brussels. Haag also has a nice if little Chinatown.

Caligula closed Sept 2019. King George is not a flat rate anymore.

Offline Absolutman

On Berlin, I did say clubs were not my scene. Have not been there for a year and was not aware Caligula was closed. Searching on google does not make it clear. In any case the last reviews were not flattering. Nevertheless there are plenty of incall options and quite a biodiversity with the fauna. While there are not surprisingly a lot of EE, there are also ebonies, Latinas and Asians and the quality is generally high.

Offline Essex3

Things to consider:
a) likelihood of lockdowns or flight cancellations interrupting plans.
b) how long it takes, and how easy it is, to get there.

For a quick weekend, changing planes eats into time.
Good airlines may be more accommodating with refunds or vouchers in the event of cancellation.
Some countries are more likely to be put on a no-no list than others.

Then

How much time is the OP willing to put in on research
(if zero or not much, this favours Amsterdam; if more time, Berlin.)

Amsterdam is neither large or complicated. The city is in easy reach of the airport and at a push you could even get a train somewhere else from Amsterdam.
Downsides: the scene is much smaller than Berlin. The range is smaller. The windows scene is no longer well-rated. It does however, offer easy access to weed or weed cakes if all else failed.

Berlin is a big city, perfectly organised, the range of punting facilities is immense. That is not to say they will be to the OP's taste. There is not an equivalent of Showpark, but there is everything else. A good map (or familiarity with it on Googlemap) a good idea of what is open and when, is essential. Personally I'd say the 24-hr brothels: they just bring a line-up, let you choose, and give a decent, no-hassle reliable service at a fair price. Artemis is pushing the boat out a bit.
Berlin is also a beautiful city though more reserved and less homely than Amsterdam.
Downsides: it's a long way from the airport unless you just go and stay over at the p4p house that is a short distance away.
It's well-run but complicated. You need to know not just what is open and when but when it is reasonably busy. Transport is a sinch but again, so many options so some planning needed to make most use of your time. There's plenty of accommodation -- much more than AMS, but staying in the best areas, although worth it IMO can also cost. Nightlife is good. If you need something to do in between punts, there's no shortage (whereas in AMS, unless you are young, it's mostly get a bike or get a bike.)

Study the Berlin threads, there's many. Steve's posts I found particularly informative on my first trip.

I think Berlin sounds like a shout. I do enjoy picking girls out of a line up in a brothel. Will study the Berlin threads  :thumbsup:

Offline Marmalade

I think Berlin sounds like a shout. I do enjoy picking girls out of a line up in a brothel. Will study the Berlin threads  :thumbsup:

It's worth keeping the details of a couple of all-night places in case the evening doesn\t quite pan out or you want another shot. Occasionally there's a wait but otherwise it's the simple no-hassle option, choose fuck and leave.  :music:

Offline nugget4eva

Regarding the situation in Berlin the following website should be useful. It's basically a resource aimed at local sex workers, so should be pretty reliable about the actual rules and regulations.

Offline puntmiester

I just got back from Amsterdam.

I knew it wasn't the best choice for punting but there were good package deals and I have never been before. So punting was a bonus and not the purpose.

red light district - familiarize yourself with it...there's a tranny section, old section and 10/10 section. They were mostly asking for 100/30mins or 150/1 hr.

I got a session for 50Euro (wasted at night) so the experience was rushed (like 2 minutes rushed). With an up-sell of 'it will be good if you give me another 50!,' lol.

Euro 150 during the day (10/10), great. But they are defo not going to do OWO or DFK at those windows without an even further charge.

Love Club 21

Thai massage place next to the the RLD. 65 Euros for 30 mins incl. happy ending.
The girls were ok. I got to choose from 3 (5,6,7/10).Depends on how lucky you get on the day. It is awkward as you're taken to a living room and sit down and basically choose a girl or seriously offend everyone. But then, just get the massage and ending.

I upgraded half way through the punt to a B2B massage and OW for 50 euro. Good enthusiastic service. massage was ok.

Bananenbar

Apparently there's an upstairs and downstairs. Downstairs being a 'show' and upstairs being the strip club. 25euro for entry and 2 drinks (or one if you want something other than a beer).

So upstairs; Small place, 2 hot strippers, 3 average and like 4 undesirables. At the bar some fat one starts hassling me and insists 'everyone is getting a dance so lets have one'. very pushy.
I kept fobbing her off until she got angry and stormed off.Then another girl (this time attractive who noticed) came over all polite and started saying how some girls are frustrated due to lack of business etc. Good cop bad cop for all I know.

It didn't faze me as I had read the exact same experience on one of the reviews.

Anyway we took it as a sign, downed our drinks and left.

La Vie en Proost La Vie Deux, were closed

Anyway post/during covid , Amsterdam is pretty cool, but definitely not for solely punting .
The RLD is full of tourists at night. like still very busy. So busy on Friday and Saturday night (non punters exploring) there's a one way system with heavy police presence
And nobody is wearing a mask there except when you're at the airport.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 02:17:23 pm by puntmiester »

Offline insignia

im in Berlin at the moment till friday. I think all the girls must be working the streets. Kurfastenstrasse and bullowstrabbe is rammed

Offline irishdick

im in Berlin at the moment till friday. I think all the girls must be working the streets. Kurfastenstrasse and bullowstrabbe is rammed

Insignia, Im headed to Berlin on Friday and wondered if I could pick your brains.
Are you aware of any swinger clubs that are open at the moment.
The GF likes to play with the ladies and we were hoping to get some action.
Thanks

Offline insignia

i will see if i can find out for you

Offline HERTSBLUE

When I read about Prague or Amsterdam think London pisses all over both no kissing no owo  get all that and cim in London for 100 quid

Offline DaVINCI

When I read about Prague or Amsterdam think London pisses all over both no kissing no owo  get all that and cim in London for 100 quid
You can get this in Prague for 100 quid if not cheaper no problem, not in the clubs, but in the privates. Just takes a bit of research.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 12:07:33 am by DaVINCI »

Offline adindas

I was recently in Prague 3 weeks back and had a very good time in showpark. The only issue I had was everything is covered and no kissing although did manage to kiss a sexy blonde with no extra money.

I want a quick weekend getaway. I've never been Amsterdam or Berlin. Im looking for stunning girls and not too bothered about kissing or owo as long as they are hot.

Also don't want to pay too much. Showpark was free entry and 20 /30 minutes was between £50-60.

Let me know what you guys think. I've attached some beauties I've fucked from showpark. At this level or higher. They genuinely look like this as well.

Antonia, Christina, Daria is my type.
Show park was much better a decade ago. But nowadays with the rate of 2,000CZK for half hour, no DATY, 69 is not good for me.

Nowadays I prefer to do a desk and leg and desk work and find a good privat. 2,000CZK is the rate for one hour where DATY, 69 is almost guaranteed included.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 07:51:41 pm by adindas »

Offline Steve2

For Berlin use

Stella and Aston are the "go to" 24hr brothels

Looks like most sex clubs and brothels will not open till April

€7 will get you a 24 hr transport pass for all busses trams and Ubahn

Hotels are cheap and a great choice in all price ranges and locations
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 04:41:13 am by Steve2 »

Offline doublehappiness

In Berlin Thai massage places are opening up again this week.  :D