Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for someone to roleplay  (Read 1546 times)

21mvirgin

Hi I am looking for an older lady, so what one might call a milf or cougar

I would like them to roleplay as a teacher or boss type person, really struggling and would love some reccomendations.

Budget is anywhere up to £250 for an hour or 2

Let me know any thoughts

Offline Billy no mates

Any thoughts ?

You’re an idiot, there’s a thought  :crazy:

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 10:05:54 pm by Billy no mates »

James999

Offline Dick Emeroids

Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Billy no mates

What’s hilarious is that this idiot has spent the time to report the poor response he has received, but not taken the time to read the link I posted, and then go about getting help.

I take it back, you’re not an idiot, you sir, are a bumbling buffoon :dash:

Offline Chorley

What’s hilarious is that this idiot has spent the time to report the poor response he has received, but not taken the time to read the link I posted, and then go about getting help.

There seem to be loads of these morons coming out if the woodwork lately.
I wish they'd just fuck of TBH

vw

Looks like you have been reported by this bumbling buffoon.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Billy no mates

I have been reported twice in one day now by this idiot.

Honestly?
I feel empowered and rebellious, so I must thank the OP, he made me feel ‘ard, and relevant, at my age that doesn’t happen often.

Oh, the OP?, he’s still a dickhead of course  :lol:

Offline Boinky

Really, I think the forums are being very harsh on 21........

On no, wait, sorry, thought I was logged into Mumsnet.

He's a delicate little special flower.

And a total dickhead.

Offline Sinz

Here is something constructive for you....

Who is 21 and a virgin ?

Hint: He believes he is a male, but yet to realise he is a Twat.

Try and reply here or you can be an idiot and report to Admin

Offline hungrypunt

reported this thread twice mr Virgin, really cmon get a grip

Online pepsicolaboy

A 'lora laughs' in this thread, thanks gents

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline RAJEC

Ask your mum  :unknown:

Don’t worry OP, I asked her. Didn’t quite catch it tho, she had her mouth full.

Offline dieseldriver

Reading between the lines, teacher or boss role-play with an older woman suggests he's looking for some OTK action. Well, he's not gonna find it here? Is he? He needs to google spanking contact sites. 

Offline Saufender

If otk is his thing he can't go far wrong with Hockley Mistress (formerly Rochford Mistress).. Last saw her 6 months ago, do a bit out of date to write a review and haven't seen similar on this site

Offline dieseldriver

If otk is his thing he can't go far wrong with Hockley Mistress (formerly Rochford Mistress).. Last saw her 6 months ago, do a bit out of date to write a review and haven't seen similar on this site

Got a link? I visited a Rochford Mistress couple of years ago. Big house, lovely view from the front. Had to park near, and she gave me directions to her house.

Offline dieseldriver

Found her. Yes, same lady I visited some time ago. At that time she was more into massage than OTK. However, looking at the new Hockley Mistress things have changed.

And during conversation, discovered I once worked with her husband!!

Offline Saufender

I visited her in a flat not too far from the station where she had a dungeon (weird having one in a flat lol) but now works from her house, nice view. Her husband is usually around, you could catch up with him lol. Really genuine person, IMHO.

Offline dieseldriver

Her husband is usually around, you could catch up with him lol. Really genuine person, IMHO.

Already have on Facebook. But I haven't mentioned anything about her wanking me off following a massage!!

Offline Saufender

Lol... I sense he know anyway. He answered phone once when I phoned, felt awkward asking him if his wife could take plenty of fluids to enable her to have full bladder for my punishment lol

Offline dieseldriver

Lol... I sense he know anyway. He answered phone once when I phoned, felt awkward asking him if his wife could take plenty of fluids to enable her to have full bladder for my punishment lol

Yer, he knows. She told me so. He also puts some near the knuckle stuff on his profile. I suspect could be a bit more than meets the eye going on?

Offline Whoisarrypotter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Maybe he could give this one a go I reckon shell be up for anything.
Cant wait for the review
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline ms1970

I also like the more mature lady, does the Hockley mistress offer only HR?

Offline Sinz

I also like the more mature lady, does the Hockley mistress offer only HR?

Wow 2 posts in 6 years .....

Offline Saufender

I have had HR from Hockley Mistress and very good it was too. This was my HE following caning etc.