Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella - Burnt Oak - Brazilian  (Read 2903 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7478982) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw Gabriella this week. She moves around a lot, I was in the area so text the maid and got the address and all arranged smoothly.

I drove and there was free parking near the building nearby. To go there by public transport would be a pain at least for me, I seem to remember going there by bus when I saw Natalie (Polish) at the same place some 5 years ago. Those were the days... Natalie was incredible!

Back to Gabriella - girl is very pretty, would say she's in her early 20's. Facially would rate her a 9 and body perhaps 8 close to 9. She has bolts on, not really my thing and if natural would have bumped up to 9. She is also quite petite, would say she's about 5'3 tall size 8.

Service wise it was good, she likes to fuck hard and let me bang her hard and fast. Sadly only OW was available as she said no extra baby was offering on that day... if you are into extra you'll need to ask the maid and she'll give you a long list..... that being said her OW technique was superb, I'd say it felt as if there was no condom at all. Just imagine she offers OWO with the OW skill she has....please do let me know if anyone manages to see her with OWO offered. Might go back...

Only booked for 30 mins since I only had one shot in me. I unloaded in her (in the condom) after 20 mins. Chilled and chat for a bit, her English is basic but she's friendly and smiley and made an effort.

Overall, I'd say she is hot and I probably would return but need to go through my HL first!

Offline Ron89

Good review, also fucked her a few days ago. Agree with everything you said but imo she’s more of a size 6. Very little meat on her.

Offline naz

Offline Ron89

OWO is listed in her likes.
Might be extra definitely not included

Offline tantraman

... girl is very pretty, would say she's in her early 20's. Facially would rate her a 9 and body perhaps 8 close to 9. She has bolts on, not really my thing and if natural would have bumped up to 9. She is also quite petite, would say she's about 5'3 tall size 8.

Was she this lass in the AW photos? :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tantraman

And on a separate note, regarding ...

... I seem to remember going there by bus when I saw Natalie (Polish) at the same place some 5 years ago. Those were the days... Natalie was incredible!

... I too used to frequent an "incredible" _Natalie_x (a Polish WG around those ends) around five years ago; are we reminiscing about the same much-missed WG? :kissgirl:

Offline newbie2014

And on a separate note, regarding ...

... I too used to frequent an "incredible" _Natalie_x (a Polish WG around those ends) around five years ago; are we reminiscing about the same much-missed WG? :kissgirl:

Yes, that's the one!

And yes Gabriella is the girl in the AW photos. I actually found her prettier!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 12:07:09 pm by newbie2014 »

Offline londonpunter

Good review, also fucked her a few days ago. Agree with everything you said but imo she’s more of a size 6. Very little meat on her.

She looks unreal! Would you describe her as gym fit/ toned?

Offline Ron89

She looks unreal! Would you describe her as gym fit/ toned?
Definitely

Offline patelprat

She looks great.

I'd only see her if I got the owo and fk extras and she did them properly.

From the review it seems she may not offer depending on how she feels, which isn't good.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2023, 02:26:10 pm by patelprat »

Offline MrMatrix

Great review OP. Id book her up on what youve said. However there are no mention of extras attached to her likes list. Guess it should be common practice by now to check these things out. Trouble is the maid can say any thing to get you there :hi:

Offline Ron89

Great review OP. Id book her up on what youve said. However there are no mention of extras attached to her likes list. Guess it should be common practice by now to check these things out. Trouble is the maid can say any thing to get you there :hi:
This maid is awful, says yes to all clients and says you’ll have to wait if she’s booked when you arrive. Also confirms all services available for the reason you mentioned. Middle of nowhere so not even a pub close by to sit in while you wait.

Offline patelprat

This maid is awful, says yes to all clients and says you’ll have to wait if she’s booked when you arrive. Also confirms all services available for the reason you mentioned. Middle of nowhere so not even a pub close by to sit in while you wait.

Will you review her pls?

Did you pay any extras and how were they? Does she FK at all?

Offline naz

Yes very annoying. I was thinking of taking a punt as I’m not too far away, even so I hate to be wondering around waiting and then to find out it’s a whole lot of extras or a lot of lies. Please do provide details or do a review please.

Offline MrMatrix

Yes very annoying. I was thinking of taking a punt as I’m not too far away, even so I hate to be wondering around waiting and then to find out it’s a whole lot of extras or a lot of lies. Please do provide details or do a review please.
If I turn up to a punt and there are unexpected extras, I feel they have misled me from their profile and thats a legit excuse to walk if you feel so inclined  :hi:

Offline Ron89

Sure, merry Xmas I’ll write it up.

Offline thebastard

Thank you for the review, wish I was down south more often as she looks unreal.