Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriela young - Woodgreen/North East London - B&S  (Read 404 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5894741) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Midnight_Peeler

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Made this visit a while back, about 1-2 months ago but forgot to post the "review".

Waited a long time for this girl to become active again. Never met her before but photos looked promising.
Messaged her a long time originally but no answer. Phone number became active recently (around 2 months ago maybe)

Messaged and got the location and agreed price fairly quickly.

I didn't like the location enough to drive up so took long winded pub transport. When I got there, got a bit lost with the location. Ended up walking around the estate a bit, while walking to the right location, seemed like I was being followed until I got back on the main road.

Got to the address. Open the door was a tall man (thought I had the wrong location). He confirmed it was the place. Went upstairs where I was greeted by two nice but older larger women (not my type).
I thought this might happen, so I had the profile page on my phone ready, but when I unlocked it the page refreshed, and at the time I didn't have access to adult sites, so of course I couldn't confirm who the girl was. But she certainly wasn't there...

Wasted journey.

Not a lot of info in this review but thought I'd put it up in case anyone bothered to visit what looks like a very decent girl.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 06:49:12 pm by Midnight_Peeler »

Offline arrow0404

Cute little thing, well done for walking