Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: French-arab-daniel - Hounslow - AVOID  (Read 794 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6701110) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Reggie10921

External Link/Members Only

1 hour - £140 - OWO

I was horny after celebrating the Gypsy King's amazing boxing win! (like he was going to loose :D)

Woke up and checked AW in the morning and saw this Arab girl Daniel, she looked hot in her pictures, everything seemed legit however i was sceptic about her reviews on AW as there quite closely posted.

Agreed a time and place, when i arrived she sent me another postcode, i was like wtf still a bit tired from the night before, rang her and she was like i've changed location and sent me another postcode. I should've called it quits here but was thinking with my cock.

Anyway made my way to the other location and then she didn't give me the address properly, block of apartments with different building names but she didn't know which one she was in ffs!

She smokes weed because i asked her on the phone which i don't mind as i love weed but she was clearly lost in opinion.

She came down to get me, looked nice, petite with blonde hair. There was another women and guy in the apartment with her as security, saw the girl but didn't see the guy but could hear him from the bedroom.

She rates herself on her blowjob skills so went straight into OWO and i admit she can suck a cock but it was like a caged tiger let loose, she went a bit mad with the oral and facial expressions but i played along lol. She then said let's have sex, so got into doggie and literally only been a minute she started asking when are you going to cum, i ignored it and carried on but she said it again, i was like are you in a rush we have an hour so no need to rush but she wanted me to finish quickly, it felt very fake and like she didn't want to be there.

The worst part when i pulled out there was blood on the condom, she was on her period  :scare: she then got embarrassed and went out the room to smoke a cigarette and vanished for about 10 minutes. She said she was sorry but no excuses for that she should've know. I then said we can't have sex so i'll only stay 30 minutes can you refund me the difference, she didn't like that idea and said no refunds. I asked for a bj for the remaining 30 minutes and she refused, so decided to give me back £40 which i took immediately and left.

Clearly new to the job but said she's been doing it for 2 years, i don't believe her! My opinion it's best to avoid this one because felt like i was messed about but was expecting some BS from this punt from the beginning.

Offline punting2017

OP can you tell me more about here looks. Had wanted to see her but your description doesn't marry up with the photos and what I'm seeing.

Dress size, height, build, chest size, small or big nipples and age.

From the pictures she doesnt seem petite more like a size 12 and her tits look like they're sagging being held by the bra. Also face seems like she's mid 30?

Is she genuine Arab?

Is the place a flat or a hotel around heathrow?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 12:37:25 am by punting2017 »

Offline Stevelondon

OP can you tell me more about here looks. Had wanted to see her but your description doesn't marry up with the photos and what I'm seeing.

Dress size, height, build, chest size, small or big nipples and age.

From the pictures she doesnt seem petite more like a size 12 and her tits look like they're sagging being held by the bra. Also face seems like she's mid 30?

Is she genuine Arab?

Is the place a flat or a hotel around heathrow?

:lol: :lol: :lol:      She sounds a right fuckin mess from that review. But you sound as if you fancy a punt with her.
Each to their own  :D
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 06:57:14 am by Stevelondon »

Offline deg_dilemma

Had her on my HL because she allows filming for an extra £30.

but will avoid for sure now

Thanks OP