Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stella Hot and Party - Brazilian - Baker Street - Walked  (Read 1459 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6590163) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Marv07

Liked the profile pics so messaged via Whatsapp around lunch and confirmed time for early evening. All services included for £250, felt pricey but thought it was reassuringly expensive and that she would be really hot.

Confirmed before travelling, got to the location, short walk from Baker Street, called and she talked me through the door entry.

Opened the door and she was as tall as me (5'10") in slippers, not heels! Got to the room and wasn't feeling it, the voice and her build put me off, photos are definitely edited. I could have got it wrong, could just be a tall Brazilian girl but my sense was that there had been a lot of surgery and so bailed. If anyone has seen her they may be able to comment.

Plan B was Zaya / Lara which ended up being a B&S but stayed with it...will post review now.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 09:06:57 pm by Marv07 »

Offline tightfoot69

Was this meant to be a positive? 🤩

Offline Marv07

Offline tightfoot69

Even a neutral sounds generous. Your review though.

Offline king tarzan

Maximum 🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅 points👍👍👍👊👊🥊🥊
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mr333

Hmm, Stella.

Are you saying that if the Pub Landlord asked she'd probably rather have a pint of Stella than a white wine for the lady??  :sarcastic: